CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.

Hmmm, imagine that, Putin the Red, a voice of reason for the tea-baggers. Their attraction to their Comrade Putin is awesome. I always knew that the Tea-Party was communistic at heart and here's the proof. Carry on comrades. :lol:

I just call em like i see em. He's the voice of reason in this mess. He's embarrassing Obama & Kerry at this point.

Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.
\

I don't know how to believe it except to say.....................Putin rocks He has played this unreal.

Oh my.

If Putin was President, we would have one hell of a defense! no one would even try to mess with us! Including the army of Guam !!!

The Tea Party and Vladimir Putin... Comrades in arms. :lol:

Beats a leader who has a blast on offing on drone kills. True. Just blasting away at one person but maybe so many others that might be dead.

yup. A leader who loves killing and assassinating people.

Your President.

Obama the drone kill assassinator president.

If Putin was President, we would have one hell of a defense! no one would even try to mess with us! Including the army of Guam !!!

The Tea Party and Vladimir Putin... Comrades in arms. :lol:

So everyone's a 'Communist' if they oppose your stupid War? Wow, that seems staggeringly ignorant.

Get ready. Here it comes. Don't you think it is so much fun. We can all agree to disagree but still come on guys, let us be happy.

Last edited:
This after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

USA! USA! USA!

First on CNN: Russians turned down, again ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has turned down a Russian request to meet with him to discuss Syria, his office tells CNN, making it unclear if any U.S. lawmakers will sit down with a planned delegation from Moscow.

This comes less than a day after House Speaker John Boehner similarly turned down a request from the Russian government to meet.

You should shudder.

Boehner better pray. Sad man. Sad times.

Hmmm, imagine that, Putin the Red, a voice of reason for the tea-baggers. Their attraction to their Comrade Putin is awesome. I always knew that the Tea-Party was communistic at heart and here's the proof. Carry on comrades. :lol:

I just call em like i see em. He's the voice of reason in this mess. He's embarrassing Obama & Kerry at this point.

You see Red.

You see Red.

Vladimir Putin is likely less a Communist than Barack Obama is. Your accusations are absurd delusions.

\

I don't know how to believe it except to say.....................Putin rocks He has played this unreal.

Oh my.

Let's talk about that tingling feeling tinydancer gets up her leg when Putin talks. :lol:

anyone wanna guess what Putin "Is Mentally Saying" when he is in the presence of our hero? Remember that moment of Putin sitting across Obama, I think most of us could of read his mind. Put Putin across Reid or Pelosi, i think it would be pretty obvious what he is mentally telling them.

You babble on.

How insane are you?

I come from a family where my great grandfather ran with his daughters to Canada leaving behind my great Baba and my last great aunt. She was pregnant and could not travel..

My great baba had to stay behind. My great grandfather brought his girls across to this great land.

You are a joke to me. Putin the red. Comrades. You make it a joke. It wasn't a joke.

My journey is my forefathers journey and it is a remarkable one.

Dont fuck with it. I'm not kidding. I will make you wish you died as a child.

anyone wanna guess what Putin "Is Mentally Saying" when he is in the presence of our hero? Remember that moment of Putin sitting across Obama, I think most of us could of read his mind. Put Putin across Reid or Pelosi, i think it would be pretty obvious what he is mentally telling them.

You ought to know what Putin, your hero, is thinking. Comrades in arms think alike.

well, i am pretty sure he was soooo embarrassed to have his pic taken that day, sitting across "the one". he must of felt so down and out, so insulting to his own people. just like the democrats running for re-election in 2010.

Forum List

Back