CNN: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to Russian President Vladimir Putin: Fuck You!

Watching Obama foreign policy is like watching a drunk person trying to navigate an obstacle course on a tricycle.

Saddam Hussian did the same thing to the children of Iraq, yet you all wailed and howled over Bush wanting to punish him for it

you on the left should avoid all mirrors...how you can look at yourself today with Obama and and the way you were, anti-war back with Bush...the two faces will break a mirror

and how lovely it is to see you peace loving anti-war libs turn into war monger -chicken hawks..

bomb anything and anyone if that is what Obama wants

you are the perfect example of a sheep

The ONLY thing that matters to them, is the letter after the name. Since Obammy has a "D" then war is good.

The real irony is that the these are the same chemical weapons that Bush went after. Even a stoned retard like kidrocks can't fail to notice that these are the weapons that came over the border from Iraq - while he and the other Obamunists were screaming "LIAR" at Bush..

I opposed going into Iraq, I oppose this. Iraq made no damned sense at all - this makes even less sense.

I bet if the election were held today....Putin 52% Obama 48%.

Yes, the "Red States" would no doubt overwhelmingly vote for Putin. It would be a landslide victory for Vladimir.

a sheep of the Democrat party and a parrot who will regurgitate their despicable talking point about his fellow countrymen and women

real impressive, you should be proud of yourself:rolleyes:

Yes, the "Red States" would no doubt overwhelmingly vote for Putin. It would be a landslide victory for Vladimir.

a sheep of the Democrat party and a parrot who will regurgitate their despicable talking point about his fellow countrymen and women

It's called healthy debate in a democracy (America). Unlike the dictators Putin and Assad of whom my 'fellow American' r-wing conservatives are trying to wholeheartedly protect at any cost.

Saddam Hussian did the same thing to the children of Iraq, yet you all wailed and howled over Bush wanting to punish him for it

you on the left should avoid all mirrors...how you can look at yourself today with Obama and and the way you were, anti-war back with Bush...the two faces will break a mirror

and how lovely it is to see you peace loving anti-war libs turn into war monger -chicken hawks..

bomb anything and anyone if that is what Obama wants

you are the perfect example of a sheep

The ONLY thing that matters to them, is the letter after the name. Since Obammy has a "D" then war is good.

The real irony is that the these are the same chemical weapons that Bush went after. Even a stoned retard like kidrocks can't fail to notice that these are the weapons that came over the border from Iraq - while he and the other Obamunists were screaming "LIAR" at Bush..

I opposed going into Iraq, I oppose this. Iraq made no damned sense at all - this makes even less sense.

For the record I too oppose Obama attacking Syria, I say fuck Syria! But... since Obama is taking limited action against Syria I will wait and see what transpires. I will not abandon President Obama at this time as the traitorous Obama-haters are doing at this time. Aiding and abetting the enemy is not the American way but it appears it is the way for r-wing extremists of America.

It's called healthy debate in a democracy (America). Unlike the dictators Putin and Assad of whom my 'fellow American' r-wing conservatives are trying to wholeheartedly protect at any cost.

you call your post debating...I call it repeating what you heard from others...not a thing worth debating
I don't why people bother with you, you are really nothing more than snotty troll who acts like a horses ass...
not a bright one either..

Get in the 21 st century Russia is no longer communist. :cuckoo:

Putin is a Stalinist - seeking to rebuild the USSR.

The Soviet Union - Reagan destroyed it - Obama restored it.....

Putin is a dictator slowing resorting to his communist ways. Putin is now a poster-boy for the r-wing extremists who vehemently oppose President Obama

you call your post debating...I call it repeating what you heard from others...not a thing worth debating
I don't why people bother with you, you are really nothing more than snotty troll who acts like a horses ass...
not a bright one either..

Thank you. Needless to say I'll take any vile criticism from you Obama-haters as a compliment. Bothering dittoheads such as yourself is indeed my pleasure. You're welcome.

Get in the 21 st century Russia is no longer communist. :cuckoo:

Putin is a Stalinist - seeking to rebuild the USSR.

The Soviet Union - Reagan destroyed it - Obama restored it.....

Putin is a dictator slowing resorting to his communist ways. Putin is now a poster-boy for the r-wing extremists who vehemently oppose President Obama

Is it possible that there is an evolution taking place in Russia as Yeltsin followed Gorbachev? idk But why unnecessarily force the issue.

If his opponent was obama, you might be right.

However, you might want to consider your words more carefully. Suppose this was indeed the case and half the nation wants obama gone so badly that they would "vote" for Putin. With that many Americans, in America, helping a foreign leader defeat their own, do you really think obama would last more than a few minutes?

When was the last time a national leader fought a major war with an external power AND a major civil war at the same time.

If Putin were to defeat Obama in a vote here America do you really think freedom and democracy would last more than a few minutes afterwards?

The answer to your second question is... never.

Watching Obama foreign policy is like watching a drunk person trying to navigate an obstacle course on a tricycle.

Bin Laden is dead.

Gaddafi? Dead.

Mubarak? Gone.

If that's what a drunk person on a tricycle has done, than I say keep giving them more booze.

Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.

Putin is actually gaining in popularity around the World. He's making Obama & Kerry look very silly. Obama, Kerry, and Reid are being seen as misguided Warmongers, while Putin is being seen as a voice of reason. And i'm not sure Putin or anyone outside the U.S. even knows who Harry Reid is.

Hmmm, imagine that, Putin the Red, a voice of reason for the tea-baggers. Their attraction to their Comrade Putin is awesome. I always knew that the Tea-Party was communistic at heart and here's the proof. Carry on comrades. :lol:

Forum List

Back