CNN sounds alarm as BLM fails to activate black vote for Biden

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Democrats learned nothing from 2016.
Obviously not. To me 2020 is going to be worse for them than 2016..I know many won't place much on that because I am no democrat but I am not a typical republican either. Oh well. The GOP had to go through a civil war and in many ways still is but the democrats keep trying to hold back the inevitable and its going to hurt them more in the long term.

LMAO! No shit!? Who knew destroying black neighborhoods,burning black owned businesses and killing black kids which the democrats REFUSE to condemn and help stop wouldn't turn out the black support for Biden more!?

Suuuurrrrrreeeeeeee.

Just tell yerself that.

LMAO! No shit!? Who knew destroying black neighborhoods,burning black owned businesses and killing black kids which the democrats REFUSE to condemn and help stop wouldn't turn out the black support for Biden more!?

Suuuurrrrrreeeeeeee.

Just tell yerself that.
I don't have to. CNN and its pals are. You can click the link then click the CNN link along with the polls THEY are citing to read it for yourself. But hey whatever not my issue when Biden loses in November.

The Democrats had Donald Trump's head laid out on a silver platter for them.
The entire news and entertainment industry, the entire social media industry - ALL - gave them Trump's head.
It should have been easy.
But what did they do?
They let the lunatic fringe take over the party. And gave them a big fat warm welcome.
And look at them now.
Indeed. The Democratic Party not only learned nothing from 2016, they have doubled and tripled down on the same principle... ignore 80% of your audience, and give favor to the crazies in the back row.

Suuuurrrrrreeeeeeee.

Just tell yerself that.
I don't have to. CNN and its pals are. You can click the link then click the CNN link along with the polls THEY are citing to read it for yourself. But hey whatever not my issue when Biden loses in November.

I don't see anything there.

Can you point to it.

Suuuurrrrrreeeeeeee.

Just tell yerself that.

I don't see anything there.

Can you point to it.

The democrats are honestly convinced that EVERYONE LOVES what they're doing. All the RIOTING, the VIOLENCE, prosecuting people for DEFENDING THEIR HOME AND LIFE against THEIR VIOLENT MOB, the BLM, tearing down statues, the constant SHIT we see happening is ALL CONDONED and SUPPORTED by the DEMOCRAT PARTY, and seriously, they think people LOVE IT.

What they fail to realize, in GRAND fashion, is that the ONLY people they listen to are people inside THEIR LITTLE BUBBLE, TWITTER, FACEJOKE, their PROPAGANDA WING, etc, they think that represents AMERICA. What part about the vast majority of conservatives have been BANNED and/or SILENCED on these shit hole social sites don't they GET? They do NOT represent America, so not only are they GROSSLY mistaken about how America feels about the democrap party, they're also going to get their ASSES KICKED up around their SHOULDERS in 2020, only WORSE than in 2016.

I guarantee you, and I don't give a FLYIN' FUCK about any POLL, that Trump hasn't lost ONE SINGLE VOTE that he had in '16, and I know damn well that after what America has had to endure with all the GROTESQUE VIOLENT RADICAL CRAP we've seen backed by DEMOCRATS, he's GAINED support. So there really is NO WAY he can lose, unless the democrats CHEAT, I guarantee you again, THEY'RE PLANNING ON IT.

The democrats are honestly convinced that EVERYONE LOVES what they're doing. All the RIOTING, the VIOLENCE, prosecuting people for DEFENDING THEIR HOME AND LIFE against THEIR VIOLENT MOB, the BLM, tearing down statues, the constant SHIT we see happening is ALL CONDONED and SUPPORTED by the DEMOCRAT PARTY, and seriously, they think people LOVE IT.

What they fail to realize, in GRAND fashion, is that the ONLY people they listen to are people inside THEIR LITTLE BUBBLE, TWITTER, FACEJOKE, their PROPAGANDA WING, etc, they think that represents AMERICA. What part about the vast majority of conservatives have been BANNED and/or SILENCED on these shit hole social sites don't they GET? It's NOT, so not only are they GROSSLY mistaken about how America feels about the democrap party, they're going to get their ASSES KICKED up around their SHOULDERS in 2020, only WORSE than in 2016.

I guarantee you, and I don't give a FLYIN' FUCK about any POLL, that Trump hasn't lost ONE SINGLE VOTE that he had in '16, and I know damn well that after what America has had to endure with all the GROTESQUE VIOLENT CRAP we've seen backed by DEMOCRATS, he's GAINED support. So there really is NO WAY he can lose, unless the democrats CHEAT, I guarantee you again, THEY'RE PLANNING ON IT.

Fox News poll. 76% agree that there is a legitimate issue surrounding unjustified police violence. People are listening and agreeing.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

What they fail to realize, in GRAND fashion, is that the ONLY people they listen to are people inside THEIR LITTLE BUBBLE, TWITTER, FACEJOKE, their PROPAGANDA WING, etc, they think that represents AMERICA. What part about the vast majority of conservatives have been BANNED and/or SILENCED on these shit hole social sites don't they GET? It's NOT, so not only are they GROSSLY mistaken about how America feels about the democrap party, they're going to get their ASSES KICKED up around their SHOULDERS in 2020, only WORSE than in 2016.

I guarantee you, and I don't give a FLYIN' FUCK about any POLL, that Trump hasn't lost ONE SINGLE VOTE that he had in '16, and I know damn well that after what America has had to endure with all the GROTESQUE VIOLENT CRAP we've seen backed by DEMOCRATS, he's GAINED support. So there really is NO WAY he can lose, unless the democrats CHEAT, I guarantee you again, THEY'RE PLANNING ON IT.

Fox News poll. 76% agree that there is a legitimate issue surrounding unjustified police violence. People are listening and agreeing.
I just got through saying.. "I don't give a FLYIN' FUCK about any POLL," and then here you come and site a POLL.

Sheeeeezuz... :cuckoo:

Communist democrats firmly believe that working black families support the murder of black children as sacrifices for the communist cause.

They are wrong.

Posting this just shows how desperate Trumpbots are. From the CNN article:

"Biden leads in those polls by an 83% to 8%, or 75-point, margin."

" Hillary Clinton was ahead of Trump by a 79-point margin among Black registered voters "

75-point or 79-point margin doesn't matter much, now does it?

:D

Forum List

Back