CNN Sycophant Takes Crying Baby To Youngest Heckler

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Where in the hell did the moronic lame stream media construct this sycophant farm? These obsequious petunias are living proof you can poor water on a nut and produce a blooming idiot.

How in the hell are we supposed to trust our media when we have an obvious shill for Hillarious constructing the narrative designed to smear anyone with solid moral values, someone attacking our country's self esteem, and deliberately doing everything they can to shove a morally bankrupt ideology off as Utopia? It's obvious this can't go on without hitting a wall and I don't think the makers are going to lose.

If you're one of these petunias you need to quit worrying about which restroom to use and worry about if the people you're trying to rip off, you know those who make shit, and worry about how long it's going to be before they hand you a bucket of eat shit.

Yeah, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

You must have forgotten the time when Obama held a crying baby. The baby calmed down.

Babies have been at campaign events throughout American history.

The tantrum-throwing cheeto-hued fascist is the first politician in US history to badmouth a crying baby.

But that's typical, he badmouths brown people, women, gold-star parents, veterans, firefighters...

Of course everyone knows that baby wasn't a plant.

You have to lie to make Trump look acceptable.

That doesn't say much about a person, lying to make a bad candidate look good.

It says you're a scummy person with absolutely no honor.

Yeah, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

You must have forgotten the time when Obama held a crying baby. The baby calmed down.

Babies have been at campaign events throughout American history.

The tantrum-throwing cheeto-hued fascist is the first politician in US history to badmouth a crying baby.

But that's typical, he badmouths brown people, women, gold-star parents, veterans, firefighters...

Of course everyone knows that baby wasn't a plant.

You have to lie to make Trump look acceptable.

That doesn't say much about a person, lying to make a bad candidate look good.

It says you're a scummy person with absolutely no honor.

It didn't take long for one of the fawning fairies to profess Obama is the Messiah and calmed a crying baby. Which bucket were you raised in? Obviously the genetic room searching for the improved pajama boy gene so I'd say the Barn labeled IQ below 80. Then comes the claims I lied to make Hillarious look bad. Get a grip, you didn't point out the lie and Hillarious has done more than enough to make her look like an idiot. Liar comes to mind. Then you take the opportunity to call me scummy without knowing anything about me. Fucking brilliant.

If true it means that even a baby can cause thin skinned DONALD to meltdown.

Oh, look, Barn #4 has a new bloom. Fragile little flower with all the classic aspirations of her forefather Karl Marx.

Forum List

Back