CNN Worried: Donald Trump’s Black Support has Doubled

It's so funny because the last time blacks felt like Americans was just after 9-11. Soon they found out to Republicans, they're still second class citizens. If they dare speak of racism in America that is. Systemic racism.

Anyways, now you say Trump is conning blacks? They'll find out again the hard way.

Blacks are no different than whites. They can be fooled just as easily as my co worker sitting across from me. She's a total Republican. Can't figure out why but boy she gets mad when Biden's name gets brought up. Finally I had enough and I explained to her Trump being charged for Jan 6th is not taking her fucking freedom of speech away. She's falling for the witch hunt bullshit.

And I say GREAT! Hold them all accountable. If they break laws, hang em. That Democrat who blames his wife for all the gold bars? Hang him!

OK, boomer.

The Biden Cameltoe clan is falling over themselves to try and win the black vote back. TOO LATE!!!!! You only have 5 months now. You are going to have to do something desperate, and we all know what that is...:Boom2::Boom2:

No, he was a Republican. Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act in 1964 (against DemoKKKrat protest), which was the culmination of a lot of MLK's life's work, which he sadly did not live to see.
I'll be danged... guess those dims lied about that also.. bc I always thought he was a D. I did know that Blacks turned from the Rs to the Ds largely bc Kennedy wrote to MLK while he was in jail.. and I believe freed him or worked toward freeing him

The Biden Cameltoe clan is falling over themselves to try and win the black vote back. TOO LATE!!!!! You only have 5 months now. You are going to have to do something desperate, and we all know what that is...:Boom2::Boom2:
never seen such a sorry excuse for an administration

Like I've said b4... If a fiction writer made up the story (of 2020 and the following 3 years in the US)

no publisher would touch it. They'd laugh him out the door "Way too unrealistic!"

Talk about a clown show

I'll be danged... guess those dims lied about that also.. bc I always thought he was a D. I did know that Blacks turned from the Rs to the Ds largely bc Kennedy wrote to MLK while he was in jail.. and I believe freed him or worked toward freeing him

Sorry, no. Both JFK and his sleazy brother Bobby, who was Attorney General at the time, harassed MLK, bugged his phones, had him investigated by the FBI, and possibly had him killed as well.

Sounds familiar, right?

what total BS!

If you look @ history in the US you will see how HATED Blacks were by the dim party. (And they still are, but elite Ds just hide their dislike behind their Black good-White bad BS

A big majority of Ds in Congress (right after the Civil War) voted to not free them

And voted UNANIMOUSLY to deprive Blacks of the vote

Then you have the KKK which was mostly what? dims.

always good to learn history. Those who cannot remember it... you know the rest
You Republicans first lost blacks in the 1920s. The Mississippi Flood. Google it. Then Civil Rights. It's clear why you guys left the Democrats. Because we changed. We started representing blacks.

I've always said politicians aren't leaders. They either do what the majority demands or they get replaced. Look at Nikki Haley. 2 weeks ago she said Trump isn't fit to serve. 2 days ago she fell in line, kissed the rich and endorsed the crooked son of a bitch. I wonder how many German politicians had to kiss Hitler's ring. I bet a lot

Like I've said b4... If a fiction writer made up the story (of 2020 and the following 3 years in the US)

no publisher would touch it. They'd laugh him out the door "Way too unrealistic!"

Talk about a clown show
Blacks LOVEEEEEEEEEE Trump now! :)

Talk about a clown show
Stock market up, unemployment low and no recession. Let me remind you that you republicans said the same thing about Bill Clinton in 1996 leading up to his re election. Did you really think Bill was doing a bad job?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Stock market up, unemployment low and no recession. Let me remind you that you republicans said the same thing about Bill Clinton in 1996 leading up to his re election. Did you really think Bill was doing a bad job?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Yea but like Obama, Biden took over a mess. Why won't you Republicans acknowledge the mess Bush/Trump handed Obama/Biden?

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If Trump were president and all this were true, I know what you Republicans were saying. First, you'd blame it on Obama. Then, you'd say the economy was great and i you aren't doing well in this economy, you need to go find another job.

Here's another fact after the Great Resignation. There was never a better time in America to find a BETTER job. Those who stayed put yes have taken a hit. But most of the people who switched jobs after Covid got a raise, even after factoring in inflation.

P.S. Union workers won big last year. Got big raises. Stuff costs more today yes but they got raises. Did you?

I know quite a few Black folks that will be voting for Trump.
1717095544560.png

A. Probably voted for him in 2016.
B. If not they are lying
C. I know one black who won't be voting for Trump this time

Forum List

Back