CNN Wrote These Identical Headlines, One In September The Other In April…

I'm not clicking your link to "weaselzippers", sorry. Go troll Zone 4, not here.

696E7496-7D66-43B5-AFDB-AD2E62091038.jpeg

I'm not clicking your link to "weaselzippers", sorry. Go troll Zone 4, not here.

View attachment 476993

Psst. Trump isn't President anymore. No one gives a shit what he thinks. He's the reason we got into this debacle in the first place.

Here's what Biden said in March

And vaccine production ramped up

So what's the big hoo-ha here? Is it that your golden white hope opened his mouth and your panties got wet? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 476993

Psst. Trump isn't President anymore. No one gives a shit what he thinks. He's the reason we got into this debacle in the first place.

So what's the big hoo-ha here? Is it that your golden white hope opened his mouth and your panties got wet? :auiqs.jpg:
There would no vaccine available yet if it wasn't for Trump's bold decisive leadership.

Democrats were saying it would be years before a vaccine would be available to the public.

Trump implemented Operation Warp Speed and saved millions of lives.

View attachment 476993

There would no vaccine available yet if it wasn't for Trump's bold decisive leadership.

Democrats were saying it would be years before a vaccine would be available to the public.

Trump implemented Operation Warp Speed and saved millions of lives.

Please. He had nothing to do with it. Several companies were already developing vaccines while Trump was out holding his pep rallies (shadowing the Democratic primaries)
and golfing. Remember, he was a busy boy. As I recall Pfizer (which took no money from Warp Speed for development) had to bitch slap him back in November when he
tried to take credit for their "miracle". The man's incompetence and indifference cost hundreds of thousands of lives that didn't need to be lost.
But your Trump Defense Syndrome is noted. :)

Forum List

Back