CO Reps Opposed to Sandy Aid Mooch for Flood Aid

Republicans don't even bother to apologize for their self serving greed. It's why their party is dying. Good riddance.

yeah, good riddance...Now you can have that one PARTY Democrat RULE your all's lives....the liberal utopia you all dreamed of...

just think folks, DETROIT IS YOUR FUTURE...yeeeehaaaa

Now you can have that one PARTY Democrat RULE your all's lives.
Democrat rule
Mine's 12 inches, how about yours?:lol:

Republicans don't even bother to apologize for their self serving greed. It's why their party is dying. Good riddance.

yeah, good riddance...Now you can have that one PARTY Democrat RULE your all's lives....the liberal utopia you all dreamed of...

Democrat rule

quit fibbing and dreaming....if it was you wouldn't be on this board, you'd be off making Pron movies:suck:

So Jed,

Do you ever look to see if you are being lied to by your left wing sources as you are on this issue?

Or do you simply swallow the lies?

they use anything to hate on Republicans...no questions asked

it pretty sad stuff but these left wing sites know this kind of stuff they eat up, so that is what push, HATE..If they have to use people, they will..

Right winged rags never do that, why they are the Saints of the internet and media.

Democrat rule

quit fibbing and dreaming....if it was you wouldn't be on this board, you'd be off making Pron movies:suck:

Like a spanking movie with my 12 inch ruler?

Hypocritical politicians? Shocking...
Posted by Dont Taz Me Bro
“Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business. Government shouldn’t play a part in everyday life. Jefferson said that the people should be left to manage their own affairs. His opposition will bear careful analysis, and the country could stand a good deal more of its applications. The trouble with us is we talk about Jefferson, but we do not follow him. In this theory that the people should manage their government, and not be managed by it, he was everlastingly right.” – Calvin Coolidge.

Calvin Coolidge was the president from 1923 until 1929. The stock market crash occurred in 1929. Interesting coincidence. It kind of suggests that by refusing to take action he helped to enable the depression to occur. Certainly the conditions leading to the crash were occurring and developing on Coolidge's watch. They didn't happen overnight. Rather than acting to stop the depression from occurring he chose to "mind his own business." What a wonderful Christian and American.

Forum List

Back