CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

There is a recent poll that asks two very vague questions to scientists, done by an activist group. It is not scientific and does not ask the 100 plus questions that are required to see if consensus is actually there. Its a hope and poke poll. Worthless POS. I will not link it, as I do not want them to receive traffic for garbage.
HAHAHAHAaahaahaahaahahahahahaaaaa....

There is a recent poll that asks two very vague questions to scientists, done by an activist group. It is not scientific and does not ask the 100 plus questions that are required to see if consensus is actually there. Its a hope and poke poll. Worthless POS. I will not link it, as I do not want them to receive traffic for garbage.
I want his poll he thinks exists. That poll questioned 3106 different groups

Like I said in another thread, most conservatives aren't stupid, but most stupid people are conservative. This thread proves me right!
I’m guessing you don’t know the first thing about the earth’s climate. Amirite?

This is the number one problem I see with the AGW crowd. None of them know that basic Anthropogenic Global Warming hypothesis. They do not know the model requires a 3/1 enhancement of the log warming by CO2. This is also known as the "climate sensitivity number". They do not realize all warming is not caused by CO2. When other global factors are removed from the observed warming, what is left is barely 0.024 deg C/ the expected 2.1 deg C of the log value expected. This way below the margin of error which is +/-0.07 deg C.

I always ask the people spouting AGW hysteria how they stopped natural variational forcings. With that level of climate control, we do not have any problems.
Or that the planet is in the middle of an ice age. They believe our present climate is normal and that it will stay that way forever. I’m amazed at their ignorance of their ignorance on this subject.

Only in the imagination of right wing conservatives. CO2 is a GHG, fact, CO2 conc is now 415ppm, fact, Climate change is occurring right now, fact.
None of that has proven to make any kind of significant impact to the Earth or humans. You are talking about inconsequential measurements speculating huge climatic changes that are not now happening.

Yeah but those days are coming to an end. Climate change is is already causing huge risk and disruption for people in vulnerable places around the world.
So that’s why everyone had to pay cash for beachfront property because banks won’t lend??? Really???

None of that has proven to make any kind of significant impact to the Earth or humans. You are talking about inconsequential measurements speculating huge climatic changes that are not now happening.
Which part tells you that it's not a scientific fact a 33 % increase in CO2 conc in just 50 years is not causing CC. I'd really like to see your evidence that CC is not occurring an CO2 is not a GHG.

So that’s why everyone had to pay cash for beachfront property because banks won’t lend??? Really???
Where I live you pay an increased insurance premium, if you can get it, for your house in some places. The insurance companies are not stupid.

Which part tells you that it's not a scientific fact a 33 % increase in CO2 conc in just 50 years is not causing CC. I'd really like to see your evidence that CC is not occurring an CO2 is not a GHG.
I'd like to see any proof that your mumbo jumbo 'consensus' proves there has been any significant human caused global climate changes. So far your batting 0.

I'd like to see any proof that your mumbo jumbo 'consensus' proves there has been any significant human caused global climate changes. So far your batting 0.
Carbon Isotope ratios prove the increase in CO2 conc is from burning fossil fuels. It has also been known for over 100 years that CO2 is a GHG. You denying simple scientific evidence is not proof.

Forum List

Back