CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

yet, here you are, about as stupid as they come, in comparison to Trump, you are a complete failure

crick would be hard pressed to win any debate, let alone a debate about Trump's intelligence.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think YOU are significantly smarter than Trump.

All you proved is that you're a dumbass.
Is it that your command of English is so poor you don't see his mistakes or that you're afraid that if you agree with me you'll get primaried?

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ

Odd that a Trump fan would be concerned about coherent sentences.
Yup, the same clueless dullards who think every climate science research institute in the world is wrong, and that Trump who thinks we should nuke hurricanes is right.

Is it that your command of English is so poor you don't see his mistakes or that you're afraid that if you agree with me you'll get primaried?

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ

That’s hilarious.

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ

Do you actually believe Biden speaks English better than Trump?

Obviously. No rational person could think Trump has a better command of English. And Biden is overcoming a lifelong stutter for Christ's sake.
Obviously, you're a dumbfuck.

The stutter meme is a talking point. It's a lie, in other words. Biden didn't "stutter" 5 years ago, turd.

Forum List

Back