CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

So Sorry!
He's been a denier for 20 years.
And, ergo, he's already been shown Wrong.

William Kininmonth is a retired Australian meteorologist and climate change skeptic.
Kininmonth runs the Australasian Climate Research Institute (trading as Australasian Climate Research) from his home in Kew, Victoria, Australia.[1]
The Institute is listed as simply a trading name for "Kininmonth, William Robert".
It has No website, phone number or existence separate from Kininmonth.

`
do you know how many scientific researchers are meteorologists? too funny you have no clue. Not surprising to me at all.

I tried what was shown in this YouTube video (google search on "January 6th, 2021") but did NOT get the same results. I got what appeared to be unique results for a good 20 pages. I suspect that Google may actually have been reacting to him highlighting certain articles and that's why he kept getting them fed back to him. But that is just a guess.

Last edited:
Is it that your command of English is so poor you don't see his mistakes or that you're afraid that if you agree with me you'll get primaried?

Cpb80t1XYAAv-xJ

what's wrong with the english here? Punctuated perfect!!!!

1689188815146.png

I tried what was shown in this YouTube video (google search on "January 6th, 2021") but did NOT get the same results. I got what appeared to be unique results for a good 20 pages. I suspect that Google may actually have been reacting to him highlighting certain articles and that's why he kept getting them fed back to him. But that is just a guess.
I tried it a month or so ago and after about 5 or 6 pages it kept repeating itself. It did it on duck duck too.

Yes I did, asshole.
Saying something is a lie is not the same as demonstrating that a statement was a lie.
Lying means the misrepresentation of one or more facts in order to gain a benefit or harm another person, where the actor knows or should know that the misrepresentation will be relied upon by another person.

A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false, typically used with the purpose of deceiving or misleading someone. The practice of communicating lies is called lying. A person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar. Lies can be interpreted as deliberately false statements or misleading statements.
So, quote some of my lies here asshole.

Saying something is a lie is not the same as demonstrating that a statement was a lie.
Lying means the misrepresentation of one or more facts in order to gain a benefit or harm another person, where the actor knows or should know that the misrepresentation will be relied upon by another person.

A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false, typically used with the purpose of deceiving or misleading someone. The practice of communicating lies is called lying. A person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar. Lies can be interpreted as deliberately false statements or misleading statements.
So, quote some of my lies here asshole.
saying something is something without evidence is a lie. I'm still waiting for your data sets, one for the list of scientists that represent the 97%/99% you post about, and the evidence that the IPCC is about science!!!!!

saying something is something without evidence is a lie. I'm still waiting for your data sets, one for the list of scientists that represent the 97%/99% you post about, and the evidence that the IPCC is about science!!!!!
TROLL

why do you speak about him so frequently then?
He’s running for president, again bozo. He represents the GOP by a wide margin, while typically lying, fightin* off indictments, 6 time bankrupt incompetent. He’s the only thing the right has to offer.

He’s running for president, again bozo. He represents the GOP by a wide margin, while typically lying, fightin* off indictments, 6 time bankrupt incompetent. He’s the only thing the right has to offer.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas and a lot of RNC donors - many of those turned off by Ron DeSantis' dictator tendencies and null charisma - are looking at Tim Scott.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas and a lot of RNC donors - many of those turned off by Ron DeSantis' dictator tendencies and null charisma - are looking at Tim Scott.
The choices are slim. Everyone is trying to out Trump, Trump. Or, act more like a loser then the loser they had last time.

Forum List

Back