CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

The rats are starting to abandon ship:

CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist
Forget ‘settled’ science or ‘consensus’ – that is a political construct designed to quash debate in the interests of promoting a command-and-control Net Zero agenda. One of the great drivers of continual changes in the climate is heat exchange within both the atmosphere and the Earth’s surface. Current understanding of the entire picture is limited, and it seems the opportunity has been taken to fill this gap by blaming carbon dioxide almost entirely for the recent gentle warming. A new paper on the so-called ‘greenhouse’ effect highlights the vital role played by oceans and water vapour flows. CO2 is said to have “minimal effect” on the Earth’s temperature and climate.
The paper has been published by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and is written by meteorologist William Kininmonth, a former consultant to the World Meteorological Organisation’s Commission for Climatology and former head of the Australian Government’s National Climate Centre. Kininmonth argues that the oceans are the “vital inertial and thermal flywheels” of the climate system. If one wants to control climate, it will be necessary to control the oceans, he argues. “Efforts to decarbonise in the hope of affecting global temperatures will be in vain,” he adds.
In Kininmonth’s view, the recent warming is “probably simply the result of fluctuations in the ever-changing ocean circulation”. CO2 “must be recognised” as a very minor contributor to the observed warming, and one that is unlikely to prolong the warming trend beyond the peak generated by the natural oceanic oscillations, he notes. He explains that the main driver of global temperature is the movement of energy in water, both in the oceans and the atmosphere after evaporation.
As CO₂ concentration increases from 0 to 600 parts per million (green bars), the total strength of the greenhouse effect, measured as the energy the greenhouse gases radiate to the Earth’s surface, barely changes (orange line). Source: Kininmonth 2022
Doesn't matter... it's too late now.

Where are there recorded heat deaths?

Dude, there’s nothing in any of that that shows people died of excessive heat! Grasping at straws and nothing I’m the package

Dude, there’s nothing in any of that that shows people died of excessive heat! Grasping at straws and nothing I’m the package
You fucking liar.

More than 100 migrants have died from heat this year along the U.S.-Mexico border as the Southwest continues to swelter through record-breaking heat.
There were 13 deaths and 226 rescues for dehydration and other heat-related causes last week alone, U.S. Border Patrol chief Jason Owens said Wednesday on Twitter.
“Do not endanger your lives by embarking on the hazardous journey to the United States,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a tweet, noting that the rising temperatures along the southwest border “make the dangerous trek to cross into the U.S. unlawfully even more treacherous.”
Last week’s fatalities follow 103 deaths and 5,091 rescues through late June.
--Washington Post

You fucking liar.

More than 100 migrants have died from heat this year along the U.S.-Mexico border as the Southwest continues to swelter through record-breaking heat.
There were 13 deaths and 226 rescues for dehydration and other heat-related causes last week alone, U.S. Border Patrol chief Jason Owens said Wednesday on Twitter.
“Do not endanger your lives by embarking on the hazardous journey to the United States,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a tweet, noting that the rising temperatures along the southwest border “make the dangerous trek to cross into the U.S. unlawfully even more treacherous.”
Last week’s fatalities follow 103 deaths and 5,091 rescues through late June.
--Washington Post
Where is the proof that global warming is the cause of those deaths?

You are so incredibly gullible.

Where is the fking proof Trump really won the election ? You Humpers are so fking gullible.
It may not be conclusive, but there is plenty of evidence that the election was fraudulent. Crick is treating his theory that global warming is responsible for the deaths of illegal aliens as if it's a fact.

It may not be conclusive, but there is plenty of evidence that the election was fraudulent. Crick is treating his theory that global warming is responsible for the deaths of illegal aliens as if it's a fact.
I treat lots of things as if they were facts. I bet you do too. One of the things I do NOT treat like a fact is that there is any significant amount of evidence of any significant amount of voter fraud in the 2020 election. Biden won, Trump lost, Trump couldn't face that and has been lying and scheming to reestablish his fantasy existence ever since. That's what I treat as a fact. And did you know that CO2 has a significant effect on global temperature?

Where is the proof that global warming is the cause of those deaths?

You are so incredibly gullible.
Let me guess. You think it's more lies to push this global warming scheme so the scientists can get rich off of research grants.

You'd think someone as smart as a PhD professor type might figure out a way to get rich that didn't involve him still having to work every day. And if job security is enough to drive every scientist on the planet to lies and defraud their bosses and the public and their governments, why aren't the folks working in the fossil fuel industry motivated like that? They really ARE looking at a job security problem.

I treat lots of things as if they were facts. I bet you do too. One of the things I do NOT treat like a fact is that there is any significant amount of evidence of any significant amount of voter fraud in the 2020 election. Biden won, Trump lost, Trump couldn't face that and has been lying and scheming to reestablish his fantasy existence ever since. That's what I treat as a fact. And did you know that CO2 has a significant effect on global temperature?
The election was a swindle. No one gives a fuck about your opinion on the election just as we don't give a fuck about your opinion on global warming. They are both equally worthless.

Evidence that, what, nine or ten million votes were fraudulent? You can't put together enough evidence to suggest ten votes were fraudulent. Most of the actual cases prosecuted were Trump voters. And increasing CO2 will make the world warmer and warmer and warmer till your great grandchildren have to live in carboard boxes in a muddy field with no fresh water, electricity or bathrooms. And they'll think so kindly of you and yours for rejecting mainstream science that warned you nonstop for decades that precisely that was coming if you didn't act.

Because I care about the opinions of people whore read your stupid posts. My goal is to prevent you from fooling people.
Then we have something in common? I'm here to prevent all of you deniers from putting out your bullshit unchallenged.

He can’t. He’s a poster with nothing
I never stated that global warming was the cause of those deaths. I simply referred to them as heat-related deaths.

You people need to practice your reading comprehension.

There is ? Where ? It didn’t convince 60 plus judges. So your claim is, there is plenty of evidence but you’re side is too incompetent to produce it. Some how, no one can use a fax machine. Or maybe, Trump and all his appointees at the DOJ and the FBI and his entire administration couldn’t use a computer.

Sounds like another repeat. You live in a world where you believe contrived “evidence” just because it was repeated o. fix news a gazillion times. You know, the news agency of convicted frauds.

Last edited:
Crick is treating his theory that global warming is responsible for the deaths of illegal aliens as if it's a fact.
Didn’t see that. There are record high temps EVERYWHERE and surrounding the area of immigration is no exception. There is NEVER a one to one correspondence between weather and climate. BUT, the accumulation of weather events over time BECOMES a climatic event. We’re in the middle of it. Simply go to those we hire to do this shit, CLIMATE SCIENCE research facilities....not fix news.

Forum List

Back