CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Bullshit .
just sitting there jacking off and calling it critical thinking means nothing. All science is based upon trials and related activities. It isn’t a mind game stupid.
That is infantile.

You are using consensus to determine whether consensus is a legitimate argument in favor of a scientific theory: circular logic.
Ha ha
look up what consensus means. It’s not magic. It’s general agreement. Now, a. consensus of Humpers means nothing; they’re al, idiots.

Your all important consensus.....you can't even specify what it concerns?

LOL!

Pussy.
Sure I can, because I know what Consensus means. Every accredited university in the world, thousands of them, are in general agreement about AGW. The. consensus of enlightened posters here is, you’re crazy.

Dufus, no one said it was “trials“ fool. Consensus is just grneral agreement and scientist aren’t in genera agreement off the top of their head. That’s what you illiterates do. It comes about when other researchers also test the evidence and finding of others. Take a “reading for understanding” course. Look up , the “ scientific method”….along with potential energy and quit making up shitz.
If you're going to argue the evidence, then argue the evidence. If your going to argue it's true because all these people say it's true, then you're arguing consensus, and that's a fallacy.

Ha ha
look up what consensus means. It’s not magic. It’s general agreement. Now, a. consensus of Humpers means nothing; they’re al, idiots.
I know what consensus means, and that's what you're arguing, dumbass.

Sure I can, because I know what Consensus means. Every accredited university in the world, thousands of them, are in general agreement about AGW. The. consensus of enlightened posters here is, you’re crazy.
See, you're arguing consensus again. You're also appealing to authority.

If you're going to argue the evidence, then argue the evidence. If your going to argue it's true because all these people say it's true, then you're arguing consensus, and that's a fallacy.
I try to NEVER argue evidence. Why ? Because every accredited university already has and is in consensus about AGW.

See, you're arguing consensus again. You're also appealing to authority.
Nope, I’m going along with a plethora of qualified smart people working at all the universities and agencies and corporations and not you ignorant a-holes. Name one climate related institute that agrees with you.

Nope, I’m going along with a plethora of qualified smart people working at all the universities and agencies and corporations and not you ignorant a-holes. Name one climate related institute that agrees with you.
Consensus, in other words, and also appeal to authority.

Sure I can

So do it.

are in general agreement about AGW.

^This is your consensus? Damn.....that's funny.

Dufus, no one said it was “trials“ fool. Consensus is just grneral agreement and scientist aren’t in genera agreement off the top of their head. That’s what you illiterates do. It comes about when other researchers also test the evidence and finding of others. Take a “reading for understanding” course. Look up , the “ scientific method”….along with potential energy and quit making up shitz.
Nope, science is critical thinking and as such, never can be consensus

Forum List

Back