Coach Bruce Pearl after NCAA tournament slams Biden's Iran deal

I just love this guy!

Making new traditions! The Auburn Tigers introduced their latest pregame tradition during their first game of the season on Saturday (September 4th) against the University of Akron Zips.

Players from Auburn, Derick Hall and Shaun Shivers, ran onto the field with the school’s flag as well as the American flag. Hall was seen carrying the American flag while Shivers carried the Auburn flag.

According to Auburn Live, the player selected to carry the American flag due to his “unifying force,” which notably represents the University’s highest standards and ideals. Meanwhile, the player who carries the Auburn flag, or “Battle Cry flag,” will represent all it means to be an Auburn Tiger.

Wow, waving the American flag with pride

Have you ever seen such racism Lefties?

He should shaddap and play his guitar, like the rest of them.
Biden said in an interview that the dirty Jew at Auburn should hit the showers.

But he was not even playing.

Weird.

1647972543148.png

Recently the coach suggested replacing the names of all the players with the name Brandon.

I like it.

Let's go!!!

Last edited:
Just how much money do the dems think they will put in their bank accounts with this stupid deal?.... its dangerous and it makes no sense...so they must be getting paid dearly somehow for it....

Hey, I think Biden is completely vile but...

That guy is as crooked as Lombard...

I wouldn't send my kid to go play ball for that snake.

Fired at Tennessee for unethical conduct, then went to Auburn to work as first asst coach to Chuck Person.

Person was indicted on six federal counts.

Pearl somehow avoided any connection to that and was only suspended for two games.

It will eventually catch up with him.

Mark my word, this guy is gonna get popped one day.

He is bad news.

Hey, I think Biden is completely vile but...

That guy is as crooked as Lombard...

I wouldn't send my kid to go play ball for that snake.

Fired at Tennessee for unethical conduct, then went to Auburn to work as first asst coach to Chuck Person.

Person was indicted on six federal counts.

Pearl somehow avoided any connection to that and was only suspended for two games.

It will eventually catch up with him.

Mark my word, this guy is gonna get popped one day.

He is bad news.

What he said.

Shame his #2 seed team choked so badly and lost by 15 to a #10 seed.

Forum List

Back