Coach Walz

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I didn’t know the details but the way the democrats present coach Walz I thought for sure he was the head coach for a state champion team. It turns out much like any other accolades he gets it’s all bullshit. He just takes glory by not telling the entire story.

Walz was an assistant coach on that team. Not the head coach. But he sure acts like he was.

Walz said he was a coach. And he was a coach. You guys are getting desparate.

Walz said he was a coach. And he was a coach. You guys are getting desparate.
The problem with him is he always claims to be THE TOP GUY. Assistant coach is fine, but he can’t resist implying he was the head coach. Just like his military career. He has to embellish.

The problem with him is he always claims to be THE TOP GUY. Assistant coach is fine, but he can’t resist implying he was the head coach. Just like his military career. He has to embellish.
He didn't claim to be the head coach. And the head coach ain't bitching about it. This is just weak considering that your guy is still lying about a stolen election and an insurrection.

I didn’t know the details but the way the democrats present coach Walz I thought for sure he was the head coach for a state champion team. It turns out much like any other accolades he gets it’s all bullshit. He just takes glory by not telling the entire story.

Walz was an assistant coach on that team. Not the head coach. But he sure acts like he was.

Tissue?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This is a major revelation. It will change the entire election now.

It’s just that there isn’t a lot of substance in Walz’s resume. It’s all inflated and embellished. Walz is a study in mediocrity.

Probably was just in charge of the first aid kit and tampons in case any of the boys got their period?

Coach Waltz is the man. You are trying way to hard to attack him and just making yourself look bad in the process

I’m predicting a Netflix series… it’s about an assistant coach who provides tampons to the entire team.

Coach Waltz is the man. You are trying way to hard to attack him and just making yourself look bad in the process
Assistant Coach Waltz .. lol ,, just more embellishment from the left about the man who .. well .. continues to embellish his career. Fake .. just like the Harris campaign.

Forum List

Back