Coal Baron Promises Huge Layoffs, Then Tells Workers To Vote Trump

Why not shut down all coal-fired electric plants right now?

After all, they serve mostly urban areas that are rife with liberals who can make their own power for the 'puters by rubbing each other together.

Sure there'd be some misery; some pain and some might die. Now can somebody see a downside in any of that?
Good idea,a typical big city lib look down on the people that grow their food basically what's needed to survive,cut that off and it wouldn't take long for total pandemonium.
Coal isn't food...
Coal provides electricity for refrigeration, which makes our modern food infrastructure possible. Without refrigeration, the cost of food would be multiples of what it is today. So, yes, coal is food. It's especially non-spoiled and pathogen free food.
Refrigeration is not "growing food" now, is it?

Refrigeration ensures that more of the food that is grown makes it to the consumer unspoiled. It has the effect of vastly enlarging the quantity of food available to the consumer.

Of course, you're a dingbat who gets hung up on terms like "growing."

After all, they serve mostly urban areas that are rife with liberals who can make their own power for the 'puters by rubbing each other together.

Sure there'd be some misery; some pain and some might die. Now can somebody see a downside in any of that?
Good idea,a typical big city lib look down on the people that grow their food basically what's needed to survive,cut that off and it wouldn't take long for total pandemonium.
Coal isn't food...
Coal provides electricity for refrigeration, which makes our modern food infrastructure possible. Without refrigeration, the cost of food would be multiples of what it is today. So, yes, coal is food. It's especially non-spoiled and pathogen free food.

Refrigeration ensures that more of the food that is grown makes it to the consumer unspoiled. It has the effect of vastly enlarging the quantity of food available to the consumer.

Because that was the term used by the poster I was replying to...but I understand that you RWRS don't like being held to what you actually say.

Tune in next week when asshole liberals tell the United Auto Workers union that jobs won't be coming back from Mexico so suck on it.

Coal isn't food...

Because that was the term used by the poster I was replying to...but I understand that you RWRS don't like being held to what you actually say.
How much food you grow doesn't matter if it rots on the way to market. The total that arrives for consumer purchase is all that matters. Refrigeration greatly increases that amount. It also increases the variety of fresh fruits, meats and vegetables available since they can now come from far away. prior to refrigeration the only fresh meat and produce available had to be grown within 25 miles of the intended market.

So, all you NaziCons be sure to vote for Trump. He will save the coal industry. Funny...
Trump will repeal all of Obama's oppressive EPA regulations the day he gets into office.

I hope you enjoy sucking on that.
dream on bobby
I'll enjoy watching you cry when Trump issues his executive order to repeal all the EPA regulations created by the Obama regime.

Why do you hate clean air and water? Do you live in a garbage dump?

So, all you NaziCons be sure to vote for Trump. He will save the coal industry. Funny...
Trump will repeal all of Obama's oppressive EPA regulations the day he gets into office.

dream on bobby
I'll enjoy watching you cry when Trump issues his executive order to repeal all the EPA regulations created by the Obama regime.

Our air and water were clean before Obama started his war on coal. I hating paying $1000/mo for utilities because of bogus claims about pollution. Only a moron like you doesn't care about the cost of the services he pays for.

Yes, it needs put out of its misery - for the sake of the planet. The coal industry was dying before Obama came into office. Coal is killing itself, with a little help from cheap natural gas and renewables.

I've forgotten more about the coal industry than you'll ever know. All you do is spew crap you find on left loon sites

Well, Lassie, I'm 69 and was born and raised in heavy coal country. You are hilarious...

Trading in coal, specifically Patriot Coal (PCX) bought our home....you're an idiot.

How many miners died for your home? Do you think of them often...as you enjoy the home they paid for?

Miserable fuck good grief Tonto ,whats freaking wrong with you?

dream on bobby

Our air and water were clean before Obama started his war on coal. I hating paying $1000/mo for utilities because of bogus claims about pollution. Only a moron like you doesn't care about the cost of the services he pays for.

His tee pee is probably off the grid

I've forgotten more about the coal industry than you'll ever know. All you do is spew crap you find on left loon sites

Well, Lassie, I'm 69 and was born and raised in heavy coal country. You are hilarious...

Trading in coal, specifically Patriot Coal (PCX) bought our home....you're an idiot.

How many miners died for your home? Do you think of them often...as you enjoy the home they paid for?

Miserable fuck good grief Tonto ,whats freaking wrong with you?

dream on bobby

His tee pee is probably off the grid

One of my homes is.

Coal isn't food...

So coal is the only way to power refrigeration?

It powers 40% of our refrigeration. Furthermore, it's a reliable source of power. Refrigeration isn't much good if it shuts down for an entire day. That's what so-called "renewables" do. Relying on wind power means that all your ice-cream and frozen vegetables will turn into puddles every now and then.

Natural gas is plentiful and just as dependable as coal.I guess that's why coal is dying.

Except Obama promised to kill the coal industry in 2008. Fact.

Yes, it needs put out of its misery - for the sake of the planet. The coal industry was dying before Obama came into office. Coal is killing itself, with a little help from cheap natural gas and renewables.

Washington redskin, you're politically correct lemming...

Coal isn't food...

It powers 40% of our refrigeration. Furthermore, it's a reliable source of power. Refrigeration isn't much good if it shuts down for an entire day. That's what so-called "renewables" do. Relying on wind power means that all your ice-cream and frozen vegetables will turn into puddles every now and then.

Natural gas is plentiful and just as dependable as coal.I guess that's why coal is dying.
Oil, coal and natural gas... It's all good

Coal isn't food...

No, but it's cost efficient and abundant, until the panacea of renewables meets those two criteria, coal should be used

It is being used as it dies a slow lingering death. Coal just can't compete with natural gas, and will die even if no renewable sources are utilized.

Coal isn't food...

It's dying because Obama is killing it. We have enough coal to run this country for 200 years.

Coal isn't food...

Oil, coal and natural gas... It's all good

Not really. Natural gas is a lot cheaper, and a lot cleaner. Coal is far along the same path as the horse and buggy.

Coal isn't food...

It's dying because Obama is killing it. We have enough coal to run this country for 200 years.

And we have cheaper and cleaner natural gas to run this country for at least that long.

Forum List

Back