Coast Guard and NTSB say that the crew of the dive boat that burned BROKE THE LAW

I still want to see a layout and point of origin of the fire where 34 adults can’t escape from flimsy walls.

Most likely many succumbed to smoke inhalation in their sleep.
Hard to believe, but we’ll see.

More than half of all fire-related deaths are from smoke inhalation instead of burns.

Smoke can numb the senses and actually cause a person to sleep more deeply.

Of course, I speculate, having no actual knowledge of the incident.
They might have died from inhalation, but unfortunately not in their sleep

I still want to see a layout and point of origin of the fire where 34 adults can’t escape from flimsy walls.

I doubt it as choking wakes a person up, smoke is not like Carbon Monoxide

OMG, you are such a fucking idiot!

Smoke does not contain carbon monoxide?
Actually pop you said that smoke does not contain CO

Seriously you need meds pop.

No. You need medication, you delusional asswipe!

Show me the quote!

More than half of all fire-related deaths are from smoke inhalation instead of burns.

How do you know this?

Did the IRG clue you in?

No. You need medication, you delusional asswipe!

Show me the quote!

That's it pop your quote

How do you know this?

Did the IRG clue you in?
Be cause unlike CO smoke is not colorless or odorless

ATF ends their investigation. Unknown still is the cause of the fire.

California boat fire: ATF finishes exam of wreckage; no cause determined yet
The ATF is only one group looking at this, the NTSB investigation is still open and Iran is still threatening to bring war to any country that attacks them. Iran is also doing everything they can to start a war with the USA, exactly why is beyond me, but perhaps they never saw the films.

maxresdefault.jpg

The ATF is only one group looking at this, the NTSB investigation is still open and Iran is still threatening to bring war to any country that attacks them. Iran is also doing everything they can to start a war with the USA, exactly why is beyond me, but perhaps they never saw the films.

maxresdefault.jpg
You are burned out.

serveimage

Old boats are like older RV's that use wood treated with formaldehyde which results in a flash fire.
Some died from smoke while others experienced the pain of burning to death.

maxresdefault.jpg
You are burned out.

serveimage

Boats do not erupt into flames before anyone below can get off without an accelerant. Sure a boat could blow up killing everyone but that did not happen. This was an attack, the NTSB will investigate for 2 years then say a battery caught fire just like they said that flight 800 went up in the air when it blew up when a lady fishing saw the missile trail.

When the NTSB is involved, there was an attack, just a fact, but since they want us to feel safe as these shits walk in from Mexico they hide the truth.

Time we had a little dose of reality for a change

maxresdefault.jpg
You are burned out.

serveimage

Boats do not erupt into flames before anyone below can get off without an accelerant. Sure a boat could blow up killing everyone but that did not happen. This was an attack, the NTSB will investigate for 2 years then say a battery caught fire just like they said that flight 800 went up in the air when it blew up when a lady fishing saw the missile trail.

When the NTSB is involved, there was an attack, just a fact, but since they want us to feel safe as these shits walk in from Mexico they hide the truth.

Reality, from you? :102:

maxresdefault.jpg
You are burned out.

serveimage

Reality, from you? :102:

Yup I'm the conspiracy theorist who said the government was recording people 10 years before Eddy proved it for all...……….……

Facebook-Status-Ideas-42674-statusmind.com.jpg

Forum List

Back