Cocaine Found In The White House

~~~~~~
There's no denying what Joey Xi previously said and the juxtaposed position Joe has taken with is son's criminal actions and use of drugs and his is on including the falsification of the application to purchase a pistol.

IMG_3742.jpeg

And your theory is??????????

No answer.

But hey, if Hunter can lie on gun registration forms, committing a felony, and not be held to account, who the hell cares who is doing coke in the White House so long as Trump stays out of office

Can I get a good Amen?

My first guess would this could have been for president Biden.... Since it was identified as cocaine hydrochloride, which is a medical topical numbing analgesic for pain around or in the mouth or the nose area etc.

This week the white house fessed up (again, first mention he had sleep apnea in 2008)) to Joe Biden's sleep apnea, due to people noticing red strap marks Monday a week ago on his face or something of the sort....from wearing that machine at night.

So, I was thinking Joe might have had that procedure for people with sleep apnea done in his nose to improve breathing....the topical medical pain reliever cocaine hydrochloride was for that....??

My first guess would this could have been for president Biden.... Since it was identified as cocaine hydrochloride, which is a medical topical numbing analgesic for pain around or in the mouth or the nose area etc.

This week the white house fessed up (again, first mention he had sleep apnea in 2008)) to Joe Biden's sleep apnea, due to people noticing red strap marks Monday a week ago on his face or something of the sort....from wearing that machine at night.

So, I was thinking Joe might have had that procedure for people with sleep apnea done in his nose to improve breathing....the topical medical pain reliever cocaine hydrochloride was for that....??

Are you high?

Not presently! :)

I ask because what you're saying is an extremely far fetched hypothesis that doesn't even align with established facts, and I wouldn't normally expect you to grasp at straws like that. I mean, if it was a troll, it was a very sloppy one.

When used therapeutically, it's in a water solution form (whereas what has been found here is in powder form, consistent with recreational use). And it's applied by healthcare professionals as a local anesthetic. I don't believe it is ever provided as a self administered analgesic.

Actually, drug ignorant is more the case....:)

Is cocaine hydrochloride actually crack? And not just used for medical use??? :dunno:

Well, kinda. Cocaine hydrochloride is what you get when cocaine is dissolved in water. To turn it into smokable crack, you would just have to add baking soda and evaporate the water to end up with the solid rock form.

Forum List

Back