Code Red For Democrats: FBI Officials Find ZERO “Factual Inaccuracies” In FISA Memo

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Adam Schiffs reaction to the news.

DQzcBHjUEAA9PDc.jpg

Adam Schiff Busted! FBI Officials Find ZERO 'Factual Inaccuracies' In 'Shocking' FISA Memo

Just more Gateway Pundit fake news. Nothing to see here, folks.

"Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials 'could not point to any factual inaccuracies.'”

Christopher Wray said it wasn't accurate. This thread is a lie, but that is expected. The Democrats in the Intel committee wanted to make and release their own memo stating how the Nunes memo was taking things out of context and stretching the truth. The Republicans who hold the majority voted that down. Typical scumbag move. I hope the Democrat's memo is "leaked."

Christopher Wray said it wasn't accurate. This thread is a lie, but that is expected. The Democrats in the Intel committee wanted to make and release their own memo stating how the Nunes memo was taking things out of context and stretching the truth. The Republicans who hold the majority voted that down. Typical scumbag move. I hope the Democrat's memo is "leaked."
I hope they leak it too. I want to see what they say about it.

We are smart enough to consider the spin of both sides.

Communication can be factually accurate yet still be intellectually dishonest.

All you have to do is leave out facts that are contrary to the point you want to make.

The media can tell you about that.

"Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials 'could not point to any factual inaccuracies.'”

What are the names of the two FBI officials?

undisclosed and anonymous

What? anon is good enough for you when it is used against Trump, now you need names?

What? anon is good enough for you when it is used against Trump, now you need names?

Feel free to find a post from me where I said such a thing

So be REAL clear and now state for the record you do not believe any report from anyone with anon sources.... Then explain if that is actually true you think Trump did anything illegal?

So be REAL clear and now state for the record you do not believe any report from anyone with anon sources.... Then explain if that is actually true you think Trump did anything illegal?

No, I do not think Trump did anything illegal during the election, never have.

I have said multiple times that Mueller was a waste of money.

But it seems that Mueller is becoming Starr 2 and his reach is getting wider and wider and eventually everyone has something they can get in trouble for, even it is just lying about a blowjob.

Dems at least coming to grips at how bad the memo is

liberals that rely on cnn and msnbc for the truth

are in for one hell of a (((((SHOCK)))))

They might as well have their heads up their asses....

I love all the sad commie faces now that the truth is setting in.

Forum List

Back