Code Red For Democrats: FBI Officials Find ZERO “Factual Inaccuracies” In FISA Memo

Communication can be factually accurate yet still be intellectually dishonest.

All you have to do is leave out facts that are contrary to the point you want to make.

The media can tell you about that.
Like a typical Right-winger you blame the "media" for the main technique of the Right.
You obviously don't know my politics.

Not everyone is a winger. True story.
Your "politics" is defend the Right by blaming both sides, just like Tramp did in Charlottesville.

Christopher Wray said it wasn't accurate. This thread is a lie, but that is expected. The Democrats in the Intel committee wanted to make and release their own memo stating how the Nunes memo was taking things out of context and stretching the truth. The Republicans who hold the majority voted that down. Typical scumbag move. I hope the Democrat's memo is "leaked."

I hope they leak it also.

There is only 8 or 9 of them. Once the DOJ gets a FISA warrant, we could
nail that leaker big time.

It would be against the law to leak it.

Christopher Wray said it wasn't accurate. This thread is a lie, but that is expected. The Democrats in the Intel committee wanted to make and release their own memo stating how the Nunes memo was taking things out of context and stretching the truth. The Republicans who hold the majority voted that down. Typical scumbag move. I hope the Democrat's memo is "leaked."

I hope you understand that the more messy this gets, the higher the chance Trump will get impeached.

I hope you understand that the more messy this gets, the higher the chance Trump will get impeached.

Especially with Nunes refusing to answer if he collaborated with the White House on this memo.....the odds this gets more messy for the White House just jumped dramatically.

Especially with Nunes refusing to answer if he collaborated with the White House on this memo.....the odds this gets more messy for the White House just jumped dramatically.

There was a poll that recently came out that like 40% of the population want the Democrats to impeach Trump after the 2018 elections and the Democrats take over Congress.

And the other shoe just dropped. Nunes won't say if he coordinated with the White House in the creation of the memo.

Devin Nunes Won’t Say If He Worked With White House on Anti-FBI Memo
Yeah....won't say or simply wouldn't answer a ridiculous hypothetical question.

I don't think 'hypothetical' means what you think it means. They didn't ask Nunes if he WOULD coordinate with the White House. They asked him if he DID coordinate with the White House.

He refused to answer.
Yeah.....I think the active imaginations of the media have turned into many a scandal against this White House.
So the best thing to do is say nothing, because you twerps will always assume the worst no matter what the answer is.
In this climate of fake news and constant attacks from journalists it's best to treat them like they like the liars they have repeatedly proved to be.
Ignore them. They'll repeat anything they feel they can use or simply make shit up.

There was a poll that recently came out that like 40% of the population want the Democrats to impeach Trump after the 2018 elections and the Democrats take over Congress.
Yep....fuck the 2016 election. What the voters want really doesn't matter.

And the other shoe just dropped. Nunes won't say if he coordinated with the White House in the creation of the memo.

I don't think 'hypothetical' means what you think it means. They didn't ask Nunes if he WOULD coordinate with the White House. They asked him if he DID coordinate with the White House.

He refused to answer.
Yeah.....I think the active imaginations of the media have turned into many a scandal against this White House.
So the best thing to do is say nothing, because you twerps will always assume the worst no matter what the answer is.
In this climate of fake news and constant attacks from journalists it's best to treat them like they like the liars they have repeatedly proved to be.
Ignore them. They'll repeat anything they feel they can use or simply make shit up.

This is the same Nunes that had to recuse himself from the investigation because he was caught secretly visiting the White House to consult with them.

But you're insisting its beyond imagination to ask if Nunes secretly visited the White House to consult with them?

Laughing.......yeah, I don't think 'hypothetical' means what you think it means.

Yeah, the voters favored Hillary by nearly 3 million votes. Which is why Trump is trying to spread his delusional idiocy that he actually won the popular vote. As the people arent with him.

3 million more people didn't want him as President. Not to mention many that did vote for him, have finally come to their senses and have realized he lied... a lot.

He refused to answer.

This is the same Nunes that had to recuse himself from the investigation because he was caught secretly visiting the White House to consult with them.

But you're insisting its beyond imagination to ask if Nunes secretly visited the White House to consult with them?

Laughing.......yeah, I don't think 'hypothetical' means what you think it means.
If it was a secret meeting why do you know about it?
So you're saying now that House oversight committee members cannot consult the president?
Can you show me where this law exists???

Yeah, the voters favored Hillary by nearly 3 million votes. Which is why Trump is trying to spread his delusional idiocy that he actually won the popular vote. As the people arent with him.
Taking into consideration that California is trying to legalize all of their millions of illegal voters I can understand why you trust them.
You're an idiot.

I hope you understand that if the FBI/DOJ lied to the FISA Court to get
a warrant to spy on US Citizens...SCOTUS will void any and all evidence.
And those that did it will be prosecuted.

This entire charade will come to a screeching halt and the Dems are gonna
get the blame.

Taking into consideration that California is trying to legalize all of their millions of illegal voters I can understand why you trust them.
You're an idiot.

Has the hapless soul that nods and grins at Trump's delusional idiocy that he won the popular vote.

The American people aren't with Trump. Which is why he's propagating the lie that you're swallowing.

You're an idiot.

Has the hapless soul that nods and grins at Trump's delusional idiocy that he won the popular vote.

The American people aren't with Trump. Which is why he's propagating the lie that you're swallowing.
Not all of them are with him, but that never happens.

I see alot of people that trust CNN & MSNBC going against their own best interests.

Trump supports every American. Not just the Black Americans, the Hispanic Americans, the Ghey Americans, or just the Americans with vaginas. All Americans. Boo hood if he's a little rough on his critics. They seem to feel that rules they impose on Trump don't apply to them. The rubbish they spew daily is surprising and totally uncalled for.

Forum List

Back