Cohen Hit With New Taxi Taxes, Owes New York $282,000! The DrumpF Campaign will pay them. Hmm?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Michael Cohen Hit With New Taxi Taxes, Owes New York $282,000.

President Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid taxes relating to his ownership of a number of New York City taxi cabs, Bloomberg News reports.

Cohen in April was hit with state warrants for $185,000 in unpaid taxes on his taxi companies, a hefty sum that raises his total tax debt on a number of various taxi firms to $282,000, according to the report.

The top Trump aide built his wealth owning taxi medallions in Chicago and New York before eventually joining the Trump Organization as Trump's personal "fixer," the news outlet noted. FBI agents during a raid of Cohen's offices sought information related to the medallions, possibly signaling a new look at his finances.

Cohen himself reportedly owns around 30 medallions for taxis in New York and owns about 22 cabs in Chicago.
Added to his previous tab, that brings the total to $282,000 owed to New York state by 16 taxi medallion-holding companies owned by Cohen or members of his family, including Mad Dog Cab Corp., Smoochie Cab Corp., Golden Child Cab Corp. and N.Y. Futon Taxi Corp. A lawyer for Cohen declined to comment.

Cohen hit with $282k tax bill in New York

Go NY! Dang the LLC names. ??Smoochie??

upload_2018-5-1_12-8-47.png

I don't think Cohen has that much ready Cash on hands!

Michael Cohen Hit With New Taxi Taxes, Owes New York $282,000.
Go NY! Dang the LLC names. ??Smoochie??

Hey, that is really great news if some of that money is coming your way! How much are you getting of it? Zero? Then not sure why you give a rat's ass. Do you KNOW Michael Cohen? Ever have him win a case against you? Then I'm not sure why you give a shit. I know I don't. Half the people in Congress owe taxes.

Deduct it from the 12 million Hillary paid the Russians, or, the 180 million the Russians paid the Clinton Foundation in exchange for a US uranium deal.

If he owes taxes he needs to pay up....say has Al Sharpton settled his unpaid tax bills? Last I hear it was around four million bucks

Forum List

Back