Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

I do notice the DNC slave master have the house negros hopping lively!
It’s because of racist like you that there’s hardly any blacks in the Republican Party. And the Democratic Party blacks have a leadership role and even the last president was black. Republicans joke about going to a public hanging. The difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Like I said... He has no life. He will fit right in... jail Is his home now. Although what happens to rats in jail? LOL

So you don’t think there is any difference between spending 3 years in jail and spending 6 years in jail?
Yeah, you’re a special brand of stupid.
Lol
It really doesn’t matter the guy has no life, And we all know what happens to rats in jail.

Now you’re just being stupid for the sake of the joy you get from being stupid.
Lol
Na, not really.
Michael Cohen has zero credibility, he lied under oath to Congress, he’s been disbarred, and he betrayed the presidency...
He obviously has no life, No amount of weasel like behavior will change that.
He is getting his just deserves…
Cohen lied to Congress. Yes he did. He lied by saying his former employer didn't do anything wrong. That was a lie. He was caught. Now he is going to jail for that lie.
Cohen is lying to Congress now.

Jordan’s got his own problems. He worked at a college where the wrestlers complained the doctor was molesting them. One guy said he went in with a broken finger and the doctor told him to strip down and felt all over his dick and balls. They all complained about it to Jim Jordan and Jim Jordan just laughed.
Jordan is still all caught up in that scandal. And there he is calling Michael Cohen a liar after the wrestlers told the press they had told Jordan about the molesting and Jordan said they never told him.

Yup, but that turned out to be a no issue for him. There you go again with the weird sex/rape stuff. Why is it always rape and sex with libs?
We’re just talking about what Republicans do.

Yet one of your hero’s of the left just got dumped out of prision for hitting on 14 year olds. Mmm. Gross.
Epstein is trumps friend.

Yes, but one of your super stars sent a picture of his junk to an14 year old.

Cohen is a lawyer to the biggest con man in the world.

Republicans are making themselves look like fools trying to trip him up.

And he’s already admitted guilt and is going to prison so he has nothing to lie about.

He paid off Stormy to keep voters from seeing him, once again, as an amoral slug. It was shortly after the Access Hollywood tapes where he bragged about grabbing pussy.

Pot, Meet Kettle....

Nice post, HYPOCRITE...

It's called a 'Non-Disclosure Agreement', the type corporations engage in all the time, and Daniels (who still owes Trump a lot of money for legal fees). Donald Trump entered into this agreement BEFORE ever running for office. (It's not like he shoved a cigar up some intern in the Oval Office and asked her to sign a NDA.

:p

THIS compared to Democrats - while in office, over a period of DECADES - engaged in sexual criminal misbehavior, HID / ENABLED this activity by their fellow Democrats instead of stopping it and holding those responsible accountable. They even created a committee whose sole purpose for existing was to ILLEGALLY use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims.

Tell me, snowflake:

How many of THEM were publicly torched, had their names and misdeeds splashed over front pages, demonized by the media, had Democrats / the Liberal media publicly condemning them, to call for removal from office and imprisonment?

How many criminal investigations were opened on them?

How many public committee hearings were they forced to attend where they would have to face their alleged victims...while Democrats, Hollywood figures, etc...declared they were 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent'?

How many, instead, got to remain in office or quietly slip out of office, into public life to begin drawing insane tax payer-funded retirement packages...instead of going to jail as they should have

How many of them did you raise hell over, jump up and down screaming to be held accountable?

....Exactly.

'Nuff said.

when the Cohen testimony gets fact checked (and it will in spades), and all the lies RW's claim he's telling turn out to be the truth - it will all be Hillary's fault ........................
The truth is obviously foreign to Michael Cohen...

That was his main qualification for being Trump's personal attorney, as well as a Vice-President of the Trump Org. Trump supporters embrace lying. It's a requirement.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

That's not true, of course. It's just you saying stupid stuff, but I can't think of any politicians I trust less than Trump. I'll add that if you think professional politicians are bad, wait until you see the real cost of amateurs.

So you don’t think there is any difference between spending 3 years in jail and spending 6 years in jail?
Lol
It really doesn’t matter the guy has no life, And we all know what happens to rats in jail.

Lol
Na, not really.
Michael Cohen has zero credibility, he lied under oath to Congress, he’s been disbarred, and he betrayed the presidency...
Cohen lied to Congress. Yes he did. He lied by saying his former employer didn't do anything wrong. That was a lie. He was caught. Now he is going to jail for that lie.
Cohen is lying to Congress now.
He’s already going to prison. Duh! He’s got no reason to lie. Besides Mueller already has all the answers. He can’t lie or he’ll be hauled before another court and go to prison for a lot longer than just three years.

Representative Clay just bitch slap the Republicans for defending Trump. Hilarious.

Wow! I didn’t realize Jim Jordan loved Donald Trump so much. He’s the new Michael Cohen.
It would make sense....a pedo enabler latching on to the nether regions of a known sex assaulter.

Yup, Anthony 'Let Me Show You My' Weiner was sitting in his home alone, naked, with a personal laptop containing all of Hillary Clinton's TOP SECRET Special Access Program data (forwarded home by Huma to that very same illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured laptop) resting on his junk while he trolled the internet for 14yo little girls with whom he could engage in sexting.

:rolleyes:

Yup, Anthony 'Let Me Show You My' Weiner was sitting in his home alone, naked, with a personal laptop containing all of Hillary Clinton's TOP SECRET Special Access Program data (forwarded home by Huma to that very same illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured laptop) resting on his junk while he trolled the internet for 14yo little girls with whom he could engage in sexting.

5F58DD41-7889-4CCC-B1E9-D1C662FE6DD2.jpeg

Rep Hice is trying to insinuate that Cohen was prepared ahead of time by Democrats.
Nobody just shows up at Congress and starts talking. They’re prepared ahead of time so they understand the format. But Hice isn’t saying that. He’s trying to skew the perception.
He even use the word agenda.

Like I said... He has no life. He will fit right in... jail Is his home now. Although what happens to rats in jail? LOL

Lol

Lol
Na, not really.

Yes. The Mueller team caught him in that lie, because Mueller has evidence. His lie comported with the public statements of Individual #1.

View attachment 248001
The only reason Republicans get so upset that Anthony Weiner showed his underwear is because all he showed was his underwear.

Lol

Lol
Na, not really.

Yes. The Mueller team caught him in that lie, because Mueller has evidence. His lie comported with the public statements of Individual #1.
And he’s going to prison.

So sayeth the human deflector shield.

Not a single Republican has asked Cohen a question regarding his testimony today

Lol

Lol
Na, not really.

And he’s going to prison.
He lied on behalf of Trump and is going to prison for it

The guy can’t lie.

The convicted, admitted Liar can't lie?! :lmao:

Mueller has all the answers.

After 2+ years, Mueller still does not have SHIT on the President...which is why he had to go after Trump associates to get them in position where he could threaten, intimidate, and offer them 'leniency' to give him what he does not / never has had - EVIDENCE against President Trump.

The whole idea behind prison is that you pay for your crimes. And right now by giving this testimony is part of him paying for his crimes. Duh!

'Paying for his crime'?

:th_believecrap:

Cohen is taking the plea bargain given to him, a chance to save his ass some of the ass-pain he is now in. (Not as much as he will be in once he gets to prison...)

Forum List

Back