🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coincidence. Right?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
IRS investigating/auditing Breitbart. They demand .....all of its organizational documents, financial records, W-2s, W-4s, 1099s, and K-1s filed, personal income tax returns for each member of the company, payroll tax forms, information regarding properties and assets acquired by the company, bank statements, and array of other records documenting revenues, expenses, and depreciation costs....

And Sen Cruz fires back with questions to the commissioner asking why he's doing it @ Cruz Letter Why is the IRS Auditing Breitbart News

I'm certain the Obamabots will immediately defend this, claiming the IRS is just fulfilling its mandate. :rolleyes:

Bull poop!:bsflag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
IRS investigating/auditing Breitbart. They demand .....all of its organizational documents, financial records, W-2s, W-4s, 1099s, and K-1s filed, personal income tax returns for each member of the company, payroll tax forms, information regarding properties and assets acquired by the company, bank statements, and array of other records documenting revenues, expenses, and depreciation costs....

And Sen Cruz fires back with questions to the commissioner asking why he's doing it @ Cruz Letter Why is the IRS Auditing Breitbart News

I don't know what you're so worked up about, OP. The IRS is just fulfilling its mandate.

Not everything is a conspiracy, "they" aren't out to get you, and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Deal with it.

I don't know what you're so worked up about, OP. The IRS is just fulfilling its mandate.

Not everything is a conspiracy, "they" aren't out to get you, and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Deal with it.

You seem to have the identical attitude of many others who cannot see the danger presented by a bureaucracy with unlimited powers that makes its own rules.

What would YOU think if you wrote an editorial comments against the current administration and were then called in for an audit?

Coincidence. Right? :rolleyes:

You seem to have the identical attitude of many others who cannot see the danger presented by a bureaucracy with unlimited powers that makes its own rules.

What would YOU think if you wrote an editorial comments against the current administration and were then called in for an audit?

Yep. Editorials have nothing at all to do with taxes, so they must be completely unrelated events.

In any case, I'd never write anything even remotely critical of President Obama or his administration, as neither he nor they can do wrong. They are completely beyond all reproach and criticism.

Every corporation is subject to audits. Should Breitbart be exempt from audits?

Why?

The IRS has a mandate? Could you show me that on it's website?

The IRS is a collection arm for the Central Bank, the Privately Owned, non-Federal Reserve.

Yep. Editorials have nothing at all to do with taxes, so they must be completely unrelated events.

In any case, I'd never write anything even remotely critical of President Obama or his administration, as neither he nor they can do wrong. They are completely beyond all reproach and criticism.

So, what if the IRS stays as it is and the GOP takes the White House. They now have a tool sharpened by Obama to ensure YOU don't speak out against them.

That's what you want?

Actually it's a post hoc fallacy, and the premise of your thread fails consequently.

Forum List

Back