COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent

View attachment 538761

Interesting have you looked at a yearly chart of ice gain/loss over a multi-decade timeframe? can you post whichever one you find most reliable and accurate?

You know you look like an idiot when you post fake news, right?
Why would the Danish Meteorological Institute be considered fake news?

Silly warmers…

According to data provided by the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI), Greenland is currently GAINING snow and ice at a level never before seen this late into the season.

I still can't tell what you think the problem is. Or what you are proposing to fix it.
Well I see two issues. One is the effects that a changing climate has on our environment and understanding the factors that accelerate or decelerate those effects, such as carbon emissions. This also includes protection from the effects such as storm response, coastal erosion, melting icebergs and desalinization of oceans, flood prevention, wild fire preparation. etc etc etc

The second is pollution and keeping the environment as clean as we can, this includes things like air quality, water quality, reducing the amount of plastics in our ocean and landfills etc etc etc

Well I see two issues. One is the effects that a changing climate has on our environment and understanding the factors that accelerate or decelerate those effects, such as carbon emissions. This also includes protection from the effects such as storm response, coastal erosion, flood prevention, wild fire preparation. etc etc etc

The second is pollution and keeping the environment as clean as we can, this includes things like air quality, water quality, reducing the amount of plastics in our ocean and landfills etc etc etc

Human activity has no measurable impact on CO2

co2_trend_mlo.png

I think they help distribute warm tropical air to the polar regions.

The real question is do you think global warming can stop the next round of glaciers when they descend again!
I don’t. Are you a believer in the Church of Latter Day AGW Warmers?

Hey Warmers check it out. Record smashing snow fall in SUMMER!!!! Largest ice gain EVER!!!!

You won’t find this news reported anywhere in the MSM. Do you now admit you’ve been duped?

Greenland just GAINED a Record-Smashing amount of Snow and Ice - Electroverse

The problem here is that if you lose loads of ice, and then you get a big increase back again, but it's very thin, it's not actually a positive thing. It doesn't mean that Greenland is going to have more water.

Well I see two issues. One is the effects that a changing climate has on our environment and understanding the factors that accelerate or decelerate those effects, such as carbon emissions. This also includes protection from the effects such as storm response, coastal erosion, melting icebergs and desalinization of oceans, flood prevention, wild fire preparation. etc etc etc

There's no thermostat for earth. During the last interglacial cycle temperatures were 2C higher than today's temperatures and the sea level was 26 ft above what it is today.

Yes, we should be good stewards. That goes without saying.

There's no thermostat for earth. During the last interglacial cycle temperatures were 2C higher than today's temperatures and the sea level was 26 ft above what it is today.

Agreed, good stewards is fine with me. I’m not suggesting to get all nutty about it

The problem here is that if you lose loads of ice, and then you get a big increase back again, but it's very thin, it's not actually a positive thing. It doesn't mean that Greenland is going to have more water.
I think you missed the point. Warmers have been proclaiming on high that ice lose is a huge problem and Remember the poor polar bears were losing their habitat? Apparently they were lying.

Plus when there is ice lose, the MSM reports it ad nauseam. When there is the greatest increase ever in ice, it isn’t reported.

Just saw this....holy fcuk!!

What a huge nut sack kick for the climate kOOks!

The climate nutters never have quite understood....it's all about the optics, not the science. People see shit like this and are meh about climate change. Another example of why nobody is caring about climate change

And CO2 was 300 ppm, not 280 ppm. Hmmmm...................

Forum List

Back