Coldest winter in history...WTF?

Depends on where you were at in the US, also. Some cities had record heat this winter.

It was the coldest winter on record... it was the warmest winter on record | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

But, typically, the 'Conservatives' here cannot see past their backyard.

Yeah but the only thing that matters in this "cold" debate is the perception of the people. A huge majority of the country saw epic cold for 6 months, thus, the whole global warming narrative doesn't resonate to the average person who couldn't give a crap about the science discussions. And there is a cruel irony in that for the AGW crowd and that is......the whole perception thing. The entire scheme is based upon using the 24/7 news cycle to create hysteria over regular weather events. Scare the shit out of people in the moment when they watch video of regular weather that is depicted as being a result of global warming. Its very effective. But then, you get these bitter cold temperatures for months on end......the Great Lakes freezing over.......Niagra Falls frozen solid........people getting frost bit in the balls while shoveling snow. THAT leaves a perception too and not one friendly to the ambitions of the AGW crusaders. In America over the last few months, you talk enthusiastically about "global warming" at the deli checkout counter and people laugh at you. I urge people to try it.......I do it all the time. Talk about the bitter cold in conjunction about how much its related to global warming. See what the reaction is!!! I got a boatload of laughs over the last few months ( I talk to everybody in stores/gas stations/7-11's ) with this line, "This global warming is killing us eh?!!!". To a person.......a chuckle.

Its about perception.........not science.:D

Al Gore was out talking full blown retard on this stuff yesterday. What people fail to realize is that he is a puppet of the big boys sent out to make sure the green energy market keeps its head above water. They send him out every few months for the purpose of baiting more suckers and keeping the already duped ones in the game. Of course, then you have the clever 1%'s making out like bandits on this scam.......using all these folks obsessed with weather phenomenon and having convinced themselves it is another problem to be controlled by man. Take away the government subsidies and the green energy market crashes in a manner akin to the Hindenberg disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back