Coldest winter in history...WTF?

Extremes in temperatures – record lows in the winter, record highs in the summer – are indicators of GCC.

Only an ignorant rightwing putz would believe ‘global warming’ means no more cold winters.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

It's colder therefore, Global warming

What is happening is the atmosphere is becoming more unstable. Rather than a steady moving in of winter and moving out of summer and then winter to summer. It jerks around, throwing the highs in the summer higher, lows in the winter lower, freak snow storm late in spring, floods, droughts, Indian summers. It is like the bonds between the parts are severed and there is no resistance to a change in direction.

So just what is ,are stable numbers?? are we now going to act like ancient man and live in fear and wonder,because we saw lighting,or it snowed in April. Better kill some sheep,or scratch your wife with a chicken foot?

Weather varies,climates change always have always will. If its cold wear a coat,if its hot don't.

Extremes in temperatures – record lows in the winter, record highs in the summer – are indicators of GCC.

Only an ignorant rightwing putz would believe ‘global warming’ means no more cold winters.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

What is happening is the atmosphere is becoming more unstable. Rather than a steady moving in of winter and moving out of summer and then winter to summer. It jerks around, throwing the highs in the summer higher, lows in the winter lower, freak snow storm late in spring, floods, droughts, Indian summers. It is like the bonds between the parts are severed and there is no resistance to a change in direction.

Unstable?

Weird I just heard the same thing about the magnetic field of both the Sun and Earth; they were each in a transformational stage

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

So just what is ,are stable numbers?? are we now going to act like ancient man and live in fear and wonder,because we saw lighting,or it snowed in April. Better kill some sheep,or scratch your wife with a chicken foot?

Weather varies,climates change always have always will. If its cold wear a coat,if its hot don't.

Listen to people to have a monetary interest in denying climate change and die. You right about that. It's not complicated.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Unstable?

Weird I just heard the same thing about the magnetic field of both the Sun and Earth; they were each in a transformational stage

If man-made climate change is not addressed the human race will die. End of story. After we are all dead you can claim it was magnetic fields if that makes you feel better. I don't care.

Unstable?

If man-made climate change is not addressed the human race will die. End of story. After we are all dead you can claim it was magnetic fields if that makes you feel better. I don't care.

So do you and the rest of AGWCult spend time watching videos of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite? You sound a lot like them.

Your only reasonable course of action is drinking the Jonestown KoolAid

Unstable?

So do you and the rest of AGWCult spend time watching videos of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite? You sound a lot like them.

We are all in the jumbo jet of a world. You and your deniers are denying the wings are being hacksawed off. Whether or not I say we are going to crash if the wings are gone is not me being a doomsdayer. It is simply a fact. We are destroying this planet. It's not complicated.

We are all in the jumbo jet of a world. You and your deniers are denying the wings are being hacksawed off. Whether or not I say we are going to crash if the wings are gone is not me being a doomsdayer. It is simply a fact. We are destroying this planet. It's not complicated.

No, really, drink the Kool-Aid

Listen to people to have a monetary interest in denying climate change and die. You right about that. It's not complicated.

So your pedaling a generator,wile your tapping away on your PC?,ride a horse to work?

What is the average Joe going to do? What are you doing ?

Depends on where you were at in the US, also. Some cities had record heat this winter.

It was the coldest winter on record... it was the warmest winter on record | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

But, typically, the 'Conservatives' here cannot see past their backyard.

So, it's not global and it's not warming

The infamous "Polar Vortex" had much to do with the cold in the eastern US and Siberia. But don't let get in the way of your theory.

I heard someplace that there has never been a below zero temperature recorded in history in the lower 48 states during the month of April. Is that true? Granted Mt. Washington has the harshest climate but it recorded -2 below zero this week. How could the oceans be rising when there is a foot of snow in the mid west two weeks before May? The Washington D.C. cherry blossom festival was delayed two weeks because of the cold.

That's odd, because here in Southern AZ, it never dropped below 32 degrees the entire Winter. In fact, I didn't even lose my citrus tree leaves....

So your pedaling a generator,wile your tapping away on your PC?,ride a horse to work?

What is the average Joe going to do? What are you doing ?

I support Democrats.

Depends on where you were at in the US, also. Some cities had record heat this winter.

It was the coldest winter on record... it was the warmest winter on record | Weather Blog | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

But, typically, the 'Conservatives' here cannot see past their backyard.

The infamous "Polar Vortex" had much to do with the cold in the eastern US and Siberia. But don't let get in the way of your theory.

and the Polar Vortex was spawned by CO2?

Frank, what is it about the word "global" that gives you so much trouble? When you fail over and over at something that simple, it makes everyone conclude you're a simpleton who should not be taken seriously on any topic.

Frank, what is it about the word "global" that gives you so much trouble? When you fail over and over at something that simple, it makes everyone conclude you're a simpleton who should not be taken seriously on any topic.

Well when the Warmer's say it global,then fall back to just local,then back to global,then back to local,then back to global,then back to local,then back...toback,glob,local.warm backglo warm co,back g,

Obviously, you never saw the documentary "the Avengers"! :cuckoo:
"Two British agents (John Steed and Emma Peel) team up to stop Sir August De Wynter from destroying the world with a weather changing machine"
Man, I bet you feel a little stupid now! :lol:

Same thing I have with the likes of your side. The North American continent is part of the globe. Can't you learn that? Wow, didn't you learn anything in school?

Obviously, you never saw the documentary "the Avengers"! :cuckoo:
"Two British agents (John Steed and Emma Peel) team up to stop Sir August De Wynter from destroying the world with a weather changing machine"
Man, I bet you feel a little stupid now! :lol:

al-gore-global-warming.jpg

When your Cult says "Global Warming" I thought you meant the entire planet. I didn't realize it referred to places that were only temporarily warmer than usual.

Forum List

Back