colin kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

Cq_opuBW8AAwH1m.jpg

Principal blocks student w/ American flag from football game because it "taunts" Hispanic students Smh. So wrong.

1.kap actually once used a racial epithet against a player

2.his salary is 66mil$. that's how good of QB he is!

Clemson admin. forbids man from praying outside free speech zone.

America is a free speech zone, let the man pray.

Sorry, I posted a similar thread the day after this was posted. Maybe they should merge our threads or something.

what a piece of work. who does he think kills those laying in the street? it is blacks killing blacks, they are the ones getting away with murder. he has proven to be an idiot raised by white parents that adopted him. and he is now one of the 1 percent really really oppressed.

Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers' preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium on Friday night.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
While he's sitting:

what a piece of work. who does he think kills those laying in the street? it is blacks killing blacks, they are the ones getting away with murder. he has proven to be an idiot raised by white parents that adopted him. and he is now one of the 1 percent really really oppressed.

Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.

His latest refusal to stand for the anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers' preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium on Friday night.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
While he's sitting:

She is a white woman and he is probably a white man, they ain't down with the hood, as is Hillary.

Sit or stand, that is his call, that is liberty.

Nah dummy.. It's called SELF CENTERED PERPETUAL VICTIMIZATION.. Great men and women of valor bled that same flag crimson for this asshole's freedom.. the national anthem isn't about him , shitweed.. nor is it about you or your perceived right to FUCK OVER every Veteran who has served and dishonor them.. You flag burning leftist freaks make me sick.
Bullshit. If that was the case those Blacks that came back to the US after fighting in your white wars wouldnt have had to put up with being called *******.

Do you see the problem? The shear racism within your post is the problem.

Over 50 percent of the murders are committed by 13 percent of the population, what do we do about that? What is his publicity stunt going to do to help one poor PERSON? How much money would blacks need to be given in order to stop killing each other? Black cops have killed black men in the line of duty what about them makes it a racist issue? How about Hispanics who make up an even greater percentage of the population, why are they not singled out?

What exactly does he want changed, more cops dying? What side of the equation would you fall on, your safety or someone who has just committed a crime?

And where does he get that Trump is an overt racist? He is just repeating liberal left wing talking points that bring no one together. Yes, the liberal left has done a fine job of smearing Trump. Meanwhile super predator Hillary gets away with her actual overt racism.

So, I have to wonder, with so many blacks being murdered by blacks what is he planning on doing about it? Blaming America for what blacks are doing to each other is that his answer?
Bullshit. My "racism" is a reaction to your racism.

You cant do anything about it even if its true. Youre white and ultimately you will fuck it up like most white people do. He didnt make a publicity stunt. He made a personal decision to sit down and some white person saw him and made a big deal out of it. You have no idea who it will help so please shut up asking dumb questions about things you couldnt possibly know. What do Blacks killing each other have to do with racist white cops killing Black people?

He gets that Drumpf is a racist just like I do. If you cant see it then thats your issue and none of my concern.

Again I ask....What do Blacks killing each other have to do with racist white cops killing Black people?

Do people really get upset about this shit?

Real Americans who honor freedom, valor, and our fallen do.. You septic tank shit dwelling leftists hate this country and American exceptionalism, cheered on Odumbo apologizing for America all over the fucking world and loved that he created ISIS, sent Iran BILLIONS to help capture and destroy America and Israel, so honestly.. no one expects you lowlifes to think differently...
Bullshit. if they honored freedom they would be happy he was free to exercise his 1rst amendment rights. You dont sound like you know the first thing about honor or freedom.

Playing the national anthem at a sports event is dumb to start with, I wouldn't stand or take my hat off.

So Sexy Kaepernick won't honor the Natl Anthem & our flag, but he honors Fidel Castro?

what the fuck, my sexy bro!

Several 49ers -- Anthony Davis, Mike Davis, Chris Davis -- gave Kaepernick a hug on sideline before anthem ceremony began tonight.

Forum List

Back