colin kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

CrUGlQPVMAAxS4q.jpg

Copycat Jeremy Lane of the Seahawks sits during the National Athem. Now what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sexy Kap was standing and applauding with teammates as military members were recognized. "God Bless USA" was playing.

Playing the national anthem at a sports event is dumb to start with, I wouldn't stand or take my hat off.

Some folks don't consider it dumb.

View attachment 87937
Sports events have nothing to do with playing the anthem.
Btw, your meme guy is sitting in a chair.

No they don't but one stands whenever and wherever it is played.
But Kap is BLACK!!! He's been put down by THE MAN!! He gets to sit. :D

Playing the national anthem at a sports event is dumb to start with, I wouldn't stand or take my hat off.

View attachment 87937

Yes, I've seen how much money he makes, his cars, his home. He has really suffered.

View attachment 87937

Yes, I've seen how much money he makes, his cars, his home. He has really suffered.
He isnt talking so much about himself dummy. You silly white lap dogs are funny. :laugh:

View attachment 87937

He isnt talking so much about himself dummy. You silly white lap dogs are funny. :laugh:
Kap sat because he's upset at not being the starter. Do you think he'd do that if he was leading the team? Not a chance.

Kap sat because he's upset at not being the starter. Do you think he'd do that if he was leading the team? Not a chance.
Did he tell you that or did you come up with that on your own? If he didnt tell you that then we know your just doing youre usual monkey jabber in an attempt to make sense of something you cant understand.

It is a possibility, to keep the spotlight on him.

Not really. He made no announcement. All this speculation is just something ignorant people do when they cant understand a man quietly going about his business with no fanfare.

Not really. He made no announcement. All this speculation is just something ignorant people do when they cant understand a man quietly going about his business with no fanfare.

He made the statement by standing, we are all given the right to respond. He made statements afterwards, he made another statement in the middle of the week. He is not quietly protesting, and he has brought a lot of fanfare. Now, what will he do to better the situation?

He made the statement by standing, we are all given the right to respond. He made statements afterwards, he made another statement in the middle of the week. He is not quietly protesting, and he has brought a lot of fanfare. Now, what will he do to better the situation?
He actually sat so it appears you are confused as to what actually happened. No one claimed you didnt have a right to respond. I said he didnt do it to get into the spotlight. I thought I made it pretty clear that he got into the spotlight because ignorant people didnt understand why he sat?

He actually sat so it appears you are confused as to what actually happened. No one claimed you didnt have a right to respond. I said he didnt do it to get into the spotlight. I thought I made it pretty clear that he got into the spotlight because ignorant people didnt understand why he sat?

He knew not standing for the anthem would cause attention to him and it did. He knew wearing the pig socks would attract attention. He is not stupid. I believe it was to attract attention to a cause and to make the statement he knew the press would be all over it.

He knew not standing for the anthem would cause attention to him and it did. He knew wearing the pig socks would attract attention. He is not stupid. I believe it was to attract attention to a cause and to make the statement he knew the press would be all over it.
So basically you believe he went through all of that instead of just having a press conference? You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

So basically you believe he went through all of that instead of just having a press conference? You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

He made a political statement, it happens all the time, St. Louis had there players do a hands up don't shoot protest. Did they have a press conference before? Players are always trying to put an emblem on their uniform before a game and the league puts a stop to it, no press conference held by the players. The Olympics, players protest, no press conference.

Kaepernick is a smart guy, he knew it would spark a debate. After sitting during the anthem, then him talking to the press and expressing his opinions, how could he possibly think wearing the pig socks would go unnoticed?

If he sat during the anthem and no one noticed, wouldn't be much of a protest.

Forum List

Back