Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

Megan Rapinoe supports Kaepernick, but white men remain silent

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

Oh, come on now....you can do better than that.

Even a moron like you can say something clever...once in a while.

I would be a very rich man if I could sell a product to 1% of the entire US population by pissing off the other 99%.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Dumb people burning their own money on an item that went up in value. Too bad youre not smart.

I need to capture this one.....

The irony of your post is beyond laughable.

It's you're not youre.....idiot.

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

How do I know ? I could care less.

I am simply showing that there are different kinds of convictions.

And where did you get the idea they want players to not think ?

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

So nobody really cares that you think they are wasting money.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

What makes me laugh is that people paid to watch him at all.

Now he is a has-been and is making a play to stay in the news.

It can't be any more obvious.

Guys like you need him because nobody cares where you sit or what you sit on.

Forum List

Back