Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean because he endorsed the black guy over the Republican.....

The racists all end up in the democrat party....colin powell has revealed himself to be a racist...hence, he now supports democrats...

Powell was a nobody until Reagan tapped him to be his national security advisor...and this is how the turd repays the GOP.
Maybe Colin doesn't believe in party over country as most right wingers do

No...if he believed in his country the last thing he would do is support democrats......

This is the curse of Blacks in the United States......the Republican party freed them, protected them from the democrats and helped them get their civil rights...and the first chance blacks had...they went back to the democrat party.....and now their children are dying in democrat shit holes all around the country....

Colin Powell says he's voting for Hillary Clinton

Colin Powell Endorses Hillary

(CNN)Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell said Tuesday he'll vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, a high-profile snub of his party's standard-bearer, Donald Trump.

Powell, who also served in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations, backed President Barack Obama in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. He announced his plan to a Long Island group during a luncheon.

The announcement was confirmed by Powell's chief of staff, Peggy Cifrino.

Aides informed Clinton of Powell's support after her early voting rally Tuesday afternoon in Florida. She is grateful for his support, one aide said.
Later, Clinton's campaign tweeted, "Proud to have the endorsement of General Powell, a decorated soldier and distinguished statesman," signed with an "H" indicating her personal approval.

Hacked emails released in September showed Powell strongly condemning Trump, labeling him a "national disgrace and an international pariah."

In one email dated August 3, Powell wrote, "Trump is nuts. Everybody wants me to speak out, but I will pick the time and place for maximum effect like I did in 2008 and 2012. Right now, Trump is his worst own enemy."

Colin better be careful. Remember, he had an insecure AOL account. And he never turned over a single email after being ordered to turn them over when he left the same office Hillary Clinton had.

(CNN)Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell said Tuesday he'll vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, a high-profile snub of his party's standard-bearer, Donald Trump.

Powell, who also served in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations, backed President Barack Obama in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. He announced his plan to a Long Island group during a luncheon.

Aides informed Clinton of Powell's support after her early voting rally Tuesday afternoon in Florida. She is grateful for his support, one aide said.
Later, Clinton's campaign tweeted, "Proud to have the endorsement of General Powell, a decorated soldier and distinguished statesman," signed with an "H" indicating her personal approval.

Hacked emails released in September showed Powell strongly condemning Trump, labeling him a "national disgrace and an international pariah."

In one email dated August 3, Powell wrote, "Trump is nuts. Everybody wants me to speak out, but I will pick the time and place for maximum effect like I did in 2008 and 2012. Right now, Trump is his worst own enemy."

Powell went for your dear leader, he seems to like commiecrats who don't follow the Constitution, I'm not surprised even a little he would vote for the hildabitch.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

No,he's a sell out establishment prick.
Who proves it by supporting a globalist hag.
What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?

I assume you know what a globalist is, even the dumbest progressives know that.
And hag is a no brainer.
So what part do you need help with?
How about a definition- If I knew what it was I wouldn't be asking you
From the misfits on the right a globalist is one of the NWO conspiracy theories regarding people that are in power.

Powell went for your dear leader, he seems to like commiecrats who don't follow the Constitution, I'm not surprised even a little he would vote for the hildabitch.

At least the Real Republicans can put Country before Party...

The Putin Traitors will do the usual behaviour, insulting another man in uniform...

I didn't always agree the man but I always respected his integrity.

The laugh is the assholes here call Powell a commie...

Listen idiots ye are the ones kissing ass of the exKGB...
And you wonder why Powell wants nothing to do with you.

At least the Real Republicans can put Country before Party...

The Putin Traitors will do the usual behaviour, insulting another man in uniform...

I didn't always agree the man but I always respected his integrity.

The laugh is the assholes here call Powell a commie...

Listen idiots ye are the ones kissing ass of the exKGB...
And you wonder why Powell wants nothing to do with you.

Real Americans support and defend the Constitution, not people who promise to violate it.

I don't care one way or the other. He's nothing to me, even if he is from my neck of the woods.

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?

And hag is a no brainer.
From the misfits on the right a globalist is one of the NWO conspiracy theories regarding people that are in power.

So you were in favor of bushes new world order?
I find that surprising from a negro.

Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

That's good enough for me!

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

And hag is a no brainer.

You're a dumbfuck!! The new world order was coined by Bush.

I can't wait for when General Powell in full dress uniform starts stumping for Mrs Clinton. Trump will lose even more of the military vote.

And hag is a no brainer.

Yes Bush was a dumbfuck and he was in power.

And hag is a no brainer.

Yes Bush was a dumbfuck and he was in power.

And barry and the hildabeast are heading in the same direction.

I can't wait for when General Powell in full dress uniform starts stumping for Mrs Clinton. Trump will lose even more of the military vote.

He won't do that.

Forum List

Back