Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Powell always was a liberal pussy.

Spoken like a true chicken hawk. Unlike Coward Trump, Powell served in Vietnam with great valor.

Vietnam War
Captain Powell served a tour in Vietnam as a South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) advisor from 1962 to 1963. While on patrol in a Viet Cong-held area, he was wounded by stepping on a punji stake. The large infection made it difficult for him to walk, and caused his foot to swell for a short time, shortening his first tour.

Not being a pussy like Trump and his candy ass supporters, Powell returned to Vietnam as a major in 1968, serving in the 23rd Infantry Division, then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division. During the second tour in Vietnam he was decorated for bravery after he survived a helicopter crash, single-handedly rescuing three others, including division commander Major General Charles Martin Gettys, from the burning wreckage.

pppffffttt Big man. NONE of that has anything with him endorsing Hillary.

I think you need to bone up on your reading skills. Click the links if you can handle the truth, otherwise keep lying and denying.

Colin Powell explains why he endorsed Hillary Clinton - The ...
Colin Powell endorses Hillary Clinton for president | Newsday
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell Endorses Hillary Clinton For ...
Colin Powell Picks Hillary Clinton Over 'National Disgrace' Donald ...

I am still waiting for that definition of "globalist". I notice the right likes to use these type of words, they hear them on talk radio but have no idea what they mean.
It means the America-hating bitch is for One World Government. Everyone knows what it means.If she wins you'll get a taste of OWG when she appoints Obama as UN Ambassador.
Is OWG anything like NWO?
Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

I don't know what OWG means??

Spoken like a true chicken hawk. Unlike Coward Trump, Powell served in Vietnam with great valor.

Vietnam War
Captain Powell served a tour in Vietnam as a South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) advisor from 1962 to 1963. While on patrol in a Viet Cong-held area, he was wounded by stepping on a punji stake. The large infection made it difficult for him to walk, and caused his foot to swell for a short time, shortening his first tour.

Not being a pussy like Trump and his candy ass supporters, Powell returned to Vietnam as a major in 1968, serving in the 23rd Infantry Division, then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division. During the second tour in Vietnam he was decorated for bravery after he survived a helicopter crash, single-handedly rescuing three others, including division commander Major General Charles Martin Gettys, from the burning wreckage.
Oh, poor baby got a swollen foot. Reminds me of John Kerry putting in for a Purple Heart (himself) because he got a splinter in his forearm from a self-inflicted wound. And he got to be General through Affirmative Action, he didn't earn shit.

Vietnam War

pppffffttt Big man. NONE of that has anything with him endorsing Hillary.

I think you need to bone up on your reading skills. Click the links if you can handle the truth, otherwise keep lying and denying.

Colin Powell explains why he endorsed Hillary Clinton - The ...
Colin Powell endorses Hillary Clinton for president | Newsday
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell Endorses Hillary Clinton For ...
Colin Powell Picks Hillary Clinton Over 'National Disgrace' Donald ...

Oh now we are slowly starting to get personal and start the name calling. You do know you lose no matter what when you do that.

As for the other, that is really sweet of you to do, but I have read TONS on Powell over years, and lately as well, and I am not interested enough to read all that. But, thank you.
Last I looked I had that right.

It means the America-hating bitch is for One World Government. Everyone knows what it means.If she wins you'll get a taste of OWG when she appoints Obama as UN Ambassador.
Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.

One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94

So the anti-war crowd of the 60's is now all googly-eyed about Colin Powell, eh? I wonder how many of them know that Powell was the Americal Division colonel who saved Lt.Calley from the gallows by covering up the My Lai massacre in '68?

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

BTW, my recon team was up in the area with the Americal boys that March and that ville was a communist shithole who constantly sniped and set grenade tripwire traps and man-falls to kill GIs....they got what they had coming.
I don't understand how it was covered up if you have a picture of it and knew all about it.

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
My question is why does the left let hillary get away with her racist comments.
is it because she is a democrat?
No. its because the other option is Drumpf. Thats just how horrible of a choice he is. Republicans are not that smart. They basically handed the presidency to Hilary. They could have nominated the local animal control officer instead of Drumpf and won.

Last edited:

One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94

Oh duh. Well, you know I am blonde.......LOL

Granny wantin' to know what dat means?...

... Do dat mean he tattooed his stamp o' approval on her behind?...

... Blacks guys always goin' after white womens like dat.

Neocon Powell really should be in prison for lying to the UN about Iraq which got the USA into the quagmire of the middle east which ultimately had Crooked Hillary giving weapons to ISIS which resulted in the invasion and destruction of Europe by third world scum from the middle east and africa. Crooked Hillary wants to do the same to America. The Donald wants to make America great again. Do the math.

Granny wantin' to know what dat means?...

... Do dat mean he tattooed his stamp o' approval on her behind?...

... Blacks guys always goin' after white womens like dat.

Here's his left wing babe from Romania. One of the pictures she sent him.:) You're spot on Granny! He liked em white.

CRETU_2634856b.jpg

When Powell spoke to the UN about WMDs he was duped by Cheney.
And Clinton.

Yep, Bush and Cheney even fooled Bill Hillary and most of the world. The didn't fool Bernie and Obama though.

The Bush family are in so tight with the Clintons that the twins refer to Bill as Uncle Bill and Hillary as their Aunt and GW thinks of Bill as a brother.

So knowing this, how on earth would GW ever have needed to fool the Clintons?

When Powell spoke to the UN about WMDs he was duped by Cheney.
And Clinton.

Yep, Bush and Cheney even fooled Bill Hillary and most of the world. The didn't fool Bernie and Obama though.

You idiot, those comments were made years before Bush became president. Want to try that one again? :lol:

Stop lying! Powell and a lot of people were duped and you know it. The evidence is overwhelming.

Powell did the only thing he could do given what he was led to believe.

Powell Says C.I.A. Was Misled About Weapons - The New York Times

Forum List

Back