Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Powell spoke to the UN about WMDs he was duped by Cheney.
And Clinton.

Yep, Bush and Cheney even fooled Bill Hillary and most of the world. The didn't fool Bernie and Obama though.

You idiot, those comments were made years before Bush became president. Want to try that one again? :lol:

Stop lying! Powell and a lot of people were duped and you know it. The evidence is overwhelming.

Powell did the only thing he could do given what he was led to believe.

Powell Says C.I.A. Was Misled About Weapons - The New York Times

Powell is a liberal hack and you ignore the facts.

Democrats, WMD's & The Iraq War

Powell is a backstabbing traitor, he proved that.
Nonsense.

Powell is a respected icon of the GOP, and this is further proof that Trump’s ‘candidacy’ goes beyond partisan politics, where Republicans of good conscience can’t support the likes of Trump.
No he's not, he's considered a back stabbing pussy by the GOP..

When Powell spoke to the UN about WMDs he was duped by Cheney.
And Clinton.

Yep, Bush and Cheney even fooled Bill Hillary and most of the world. The didn't fool Bernie and Obama though.

You idiot, those comments were made years before Bush became president. Want to try that one again? :lol:

Stop lying! Powell and a lot of people were duped and you know it. The evidence is overwhelming.

Stop posting BS liar!

Nonsense.

Powell is a respected icon of the GOP, and this is further proof that Trump’s ‘candidacy’ goes beyond partisan politics, where Republicans of good conscience can’t support the likes of Trump.

Since I hate liberals, naturally I have no interest in the opinion of liberals.

And Clinton.

Stop posting BS liar!

The camera lies, right?

Totally agree. He has loyalty only to himself.

The GOP made his career and he stabbed them in the back. And his lame ass excuse that Bush, a man who could barely form a sentence somehow duped him into the UN thing is absurd. The guy belongs in the Democratic party he fits right in over there, he's a liar, a back stabber, dishonest.

The GOP made his career and he stabbed them in the back. And his lame ass excuse that Bush, a man who could barely form a sentence somehow duped him into the UN thing is absurd. The guy belongs in the Democratic party he fits right in over there, he's a liar, a back stabber, dishonest.
So much for the brilliant AA black man, huh?

That's right. And a person with any conscience doesn't shift opinions with the wind. You are either true to what you believe, or not. So, IMO he was not for real.

And I clearly remember the days when libs hated him. Called him every name you can think of. What fools.....look at them now...sucking it up like candy.. ROTFL

That's right. And a person with any conscience doesn't shift opinions with the wind. You are either true to what you believe, or not. So, IMO he was not for real.

And I clearly remember the days when libs hated him. Called him every name you can think of. What fools.....look at them now...sucking it up like candy.. ROTFL

The man has no honor.

Stop posting BS liar!

The camera lies, right?

What are you babbling about liar?

The NSA watched liars, and subversives. You'd be wise to think about that before you post your next lie.

donald-trump-flipflop-hillary-clinton.png

donald-trump-flipflop-muslim-ban.png

10 Donald Trump flip-flops - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
donald-trump-flipflop-pro-choice.png

A Full List of Donald Trump's Rapidly Changing Policy Positions - NBC ...

Donald Trump's Greatest Self-Contradictions - POLITICO Magazine

b51da1c6a2597189f111f88dde70554b.jpg

d470bafabcb680eef2632d01f006f6d3.jpg

21a81ace51fbcb4d4b0003f9479bf7cd.jpg

08a2bc098f4abe931e9bdfb576f0b8b4.jpg

685c4ae25f08e63455c49de96958d9d9.jpg

Stop posting BS liar!

The camera lies, right?

What are you babbling about liar?

The NSA watched liars, and subversives. You'd be wise to think about that before you post your next lie.

When you have something other than "liar, liar, liar", let me know, jerkoff.

No,he's a sell out establishment prick.
Who proves it by supporting a globalist hag.
What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?

I assume you know what a globalist is, even the dumbest progressives know that.
And hag is a no brainer.
So what part do you need help with?
How about a definition- If I knew what it was I wouldn't be asking you
From the misfits on the right a globalist is one of the NWO conspiracy theories regarding people that are in power.

You're a dumbfuck!! The new world order was coined by Bush.

"During the 20th century many politicians, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history characterised by a dramatic change in world political thought and in the balance of power after World War I and World War II."

Nonsense.

Wrong again. Powell ceased being a Republican when he endorsed Obama twice. Period!

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html

For all of Powell's talk about the closed 'Tent' of the GOP, there definitely was no opening for him over the past 8 years. Democrats used him for his endorsement and gave him no role. Factually speaking, GOP gave him many roles and opportunities. Democrats have given him nothing. If I were Powell, I would position myself as a true independent.

Is OWG anything like NWO?
Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

I don't know what OWG means??
One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94
But no thinking person actually believes in such a conspiracy, right? I mean, isn't it too ridiculous for words?

Forum List

Back