Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

I don't know what OWG means??
One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94
But no thinking person actually believes in such a conspiracy, right? I mean, isn't it too ridiculous for words?

LOL....Rderp wants us to believe he's a thinker.:lol:

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.

One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94
But no thinking person actually believes in such a conspiracy, right? I mean, isn't it too ridiculous for words?

Well, if you believe in that nonsense, then clearly you aren't.

Well, if you believe in that nonsense, then clearly you aren't.

Yep...still clueless.

War mongers have to stick together

That is in fact a valid point.

A logical and intelligent case can be made to support that argument, given that it appears George Bush may even be voting for Hillary. All she needs now is Condi Rice on the bus.

I support Hillary Clinton, but I'm not unaware of the danger of war. My daughter is in the military.

He likes war. She likes war. Bush liked war. Obama has us into more wars than we could have ever dreamed of. Even at the precipice of WW3. Why should we be surprised at this?
What wars did Obama have our troops in? I must have missed something

A logical and intelligent case can be made to support that argument, given that it appears George Bush may even be voting for Hillary. All she needs now is Condi Rice on the bus.

I support Hillary Clinton, but I'm not unaware of the danger of war. My daughter is in the military.
I think condi is too

Lol, you're not aware of what's about to transpire? You support at neocon. She will bring us into third WW.

Lol, you're not aware of what's about to transpire? You support at neocon. She will bring us into third WW.
Just what war are you speaking of and with whom? Where did you get this idea?

He likes war. She likes war. Bush liked war. Obama has us into more wars than we could have ever dreamed of. Even at the precipice of WW3. Why should we be surprised at this?

Libya, syria, yemen, iraq, proxy with russia. It must be blissful living with that much ignorance.

Libya, syria, yemen, iraq, proxy with russia. It must be blissful living with that much ignorance.
Not a single American troop on the ground, but so much of this stems from the Bush invasion of Iraq. he has destabilized the middle east for decades to come.

Just what war are you speaking of and with whom? Where did you get this idea?
Do you have any idea of what she supports and history?

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year....it's rubbed off.

bigoted hack
I hope you have sought help. Talking to yourself like that is not normal.

Not a single American troop on the ground, but so much of this stems from the Bush invasion of Iraq. he has destabilized the middle east for decades to come.

Yes, there are troops on the ground. Obviously, you don't know whats happening over there.

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year....it's rubbed off.

bigoted hack
Hillary is not bigoted...she just uses blacks as stepping stones and crutches.

The most respected Republican out there has endorsed Clinton

Forum List

Back