Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Powell is a backstabbing traitor, he proved that.
Nonsense.

Powell is a respected icon of the GOP, and this is further proof that Trump’s ‘candidacy’ goes beyond partisan politics, where Republicans of good conscience can’t support the likes of Trump.

Wrong again. Powell ceased being a Republican when he endorsed Obama twice. Period!
I tend to disagree, he could have maintained his Republican status if he would have voted for obama the first time around, it was the second time when he knew without doubt that obama was a total piece of shit not qualified to do much more than shine shoes at the bus stop that he lost his republican status and all respect from Americans.
obama didnt have enough history to really know how he would lead. hillary on the other hand has been screwing things up for over 20 years, there is no excuse for voting for her other than the voter being a total piece of shit to start with.

The most respected Republican out there has endorsed Clinton
funny isnt it, when Powell was in the running at the very beginning, the left was putting him down and pointing out all of his faults, but now that he is not running, and he has endorsed the sickly bitch whore, he is suddenly considered one of the most respected Republicans.
Of course I suppose the opposite could also be said about the republican voters that defended him from the start but now think he's a traitor.

Jesus Christ could return and endorse Hillary Clinton.

It wouldn't make a dent in their loyalty to Trump.

Republicans tend to fall very hard for their leaders.

Jesus Christ could return and endorse Hillary Clinton. It wouldn't make a dent in their loyalty to Trump. Republicans tend to fall very hard for their leaders.
This is what is known as "projecting". Accusing others of the flaws you see in yourself and your own side. Hitlery Clinton is the most corrupt, unqualified idiot to ever run for office. Radical left-winger Susan Sarandon has gone on record admitting it. Radical left-winger Michael Moore has gone on record admitting it. And here you sit like the blind obedient little lap-dog worshiping her and supporting her.

Furthermore, the title of this thread is about a Republican not "falling" for the party. Idiot. :eusa_doh:

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?
I think it shows how little he thinks of Trump to vote for Clinton.

Who is supposed to care what he thinks?? I mean ..really LOL Shows how little he thinks of himself as well.
Being a Secretary of State for 4 years, I think he understands Clinton's strengths and weaknesses far better than most and is pretty discussed that his party could not have chosen better than Donald Trump.

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html

For all of Powell's talk about the closed 'Tent' of the GOP, there definitely was no opening for him over the past 8 years. Democrats used him for his endorsement and gave him no role. Factually speaking, GOP gave him many roles and opportunities. Democrats have given him nothing. If I were Powell, I would position myself as a true independent.

Hillary tried to blame him as the reason she didn't use the government e-mail system for work related e-mails. He still endorsed her and chose Obama in 2008 over a fellow warrior because they were soul brothers.

Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

I don't know what OWG means??
One World Government. Or One World Order/New World Order. I mentioned it in post #94
But no thinking person actually believes in such a conspiracy, right? I mean, isn't it too ridiculous for words?
Actually, no. All those people, Obama, Clintons, Kerry, Bush often speak of the New World Order. All you have to do is fire up your Googler.

Powell is a backstabbing traitor, he proved that.
Nonsense.

Powell is a respected icon of the GOP, and this is further proof that Trump’s ‘candidacy’ goes beyond partisan politics, where Republicans of good conscience can’t support the likes of Trump.

Wrong again. Powell ceased being a Republican when he endorsed Obama twice. Period!
I tend to disagree, he could have maintained his Republican status if he would have voted for obama the first time around, it was the second time when he knew without doubt that obama was a total piece of shit not qualified to do much more than shine shoes at the bus stop that he lost his republican status and all respect from Americans.
obama didnt have enough history to really know how he would lead. hillary on the other hand has been screwing things up for over 20 years, there is no excuse for voting for her other than the voter being a total piece of shit to start with.

I agree with your conclusion, but still do not understand why Powell chose a piece of shit like Obama over a fellow warrior and former POW in 2008.

Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html
As many ******* as she's hugged in the past year....it's rubbed off.

bigoted hack
Hillary is not bigoted...she just uses blacks as stepping stones and crutches.

Given your comments I don't know why anyone would listen to you about bigotry.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?
I think it shows how little he thinks of Trump to vote for Clinton.

Who is supposed to care what he thinks?? I mean ..really LOL Shows how little he thinks of himself as well.
Being a Secretary of State for 4 years, I think he understands Clinton's strengths and weaknesses far better than most and is pretty discussed that his party could not have chosen better than Donald Trump.

Seriously doubt it.

War mongers have to stick together

That is in fact a valid point.

A logical and intelligent case can be made to support that argument, given that it appears George Bush may even be voting for Hillary. All she needs now is Condi Rice on the bus.

I support Hillary Clinton, but I'm not unaware of the danger of war. My daughter is in the military.

Lol, you're not aware of what's about to transpire? You support at neocon. She will bring us into third WW.

She's running against a clown with no legislative experience and the temperament of a petulant child.

I'll take my chances with the adult.

A logical and intelligent case can be made to support that argument, given that it appears George Bush may even be voting for Hillary. All she needs now is Condi Rice on the bus.

I support Hillary Clinton, but I'm not unaware of the danger of war. My daughter is in the military.

Lol, you're not aware of what's about to transpire? You support at neocon. She will bring us into third WW.

She's running against a clown with no legislative experience and the temperament of a petulant child.

Oh.....me too!!!!! Who is the adult??

I wish your daughter the best in the military.

Oh.....me too!!!!! Who is the adult??[

The one that doesn't talk about grabbing pussy.

I wish your daughter the best in the military.

Thank you.

Oh.....me too!!!!! Who is the adult??[

The one that doesn't talk about grabbing pussy.

Welp, that leaves out the 2 main candidates.

BTW Can you post without being so vulgar, please. Thanks :)

Forum List

Back