Colin Powell has endorsed Hillary Clinton

How do you like the fact that General Colin Powell endorsed Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when Powell got labeled a racist by the usual suspects on the Right when he endorsed Barack Obama?

My question to those people, what color is Hillary Clinton?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/colin-powell-hillary-clinton.html

We have seen lots of Republicans come out and endorse Hillary Clinton, it's no surprise that Colin Powell would do the same. These a TRUE Patriots that put country first, over partisan politics.

And on November 8th you'll witness more Patriots on the Republican side of the isle that will be doing the same by casting a vote for Hillary Clinton.

Here's a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN that says it all in a 3 minute video, and he is speaking directly to the millions of Reaganites in this country.

Colin Powell says he's voting for Hillary Clinton

Colin Powell Endorses Hillary

(CNN)Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell said Tuesday he'll vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, a high-profile snub of his party's standard-bearer, Donald Trump.

Powell, who also served in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations, backed President Barack Obama in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. He announced his plan to a Long Island group during a luncheon.

The announcement was confirmed by Powell's chief of staff, Peggy Cifrino.

Aides informed Clinton of Powell's support after her early voting rally Tuesday afternoon in Florida. She is grateful for his support, one aide said.
Later, Clinton's campaign tweeted, "Proud to have the endorsement of General Powell, a decorated soldier and distinguished statesman," signed with an "H" indicating her personal approval.

Hacked emails released in September showed Powell strongly condemning Trump, labeling him a "national disgrace and an international pariah."

In one email dated August 3, Powell wrote, "Trump is nuts. Everybody wants me to speak out, but I will pick the time and place for maximum effect like I did in 2008 and 2012. Right now, Trump is his worst own enemy."

Powell went for your dear leader, he seems to like commiecrats who don't follow the Constitution, I'm not surprised even a little he would vote for the hildabitch.

I can't wait for when General Powell in full dress uniform starts stumping for Mrs Clinton. Trump will lose even more of the military vote.

He won't do that.

He doesn't really have to at this point. His emails speak for themselves. He knocked the hell out of Trump.:tank:

Colin Powell says he's voting for Hillary Clinton

Colin Powell Endorses Hillary

(CNN)Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell said Tuesday he'll vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, a high-profile snub of his party's standard-bearer, Donald Trump.

Powell, who also served in the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations, backed President Barack Obama in both the 2008 and 2012 campaigns. He announced his plan to a Long Island group during a luncheon.

The announcement was confirmed by Powell's chief of staff, Peggy Cifrino.

Aides informed Clinton of Powell's support after her early voting rally Tuesday afternoon in Florida. She is grateful for his support, one aide said.
Later, Clinton's campaign tweeted, "Proud to have the endorsement of General Powell, a decorated soldier and distinguished statesman," signed with an "H" indicating her personal approval.

Hacked emails released in September showed Powell strongly condemning Trump, labeling him a "national disgrace and an international pariah."

In one email dated August 3, Powell wrote, "Trump is nuts. Everybody wants me to speak out, but I will pick the time and place for maximum effect like I did in 2008 and 2012. Right now, Trump is his worst own enemy."

Powell went for your dear leader, he seems to like commiecrats who don't follow the Constitution, I'm not surprised even a little he would vote for the hildabitch.

I can't wait for when General Powell in full dress uniform starts stumping for Mrs Clinton. Trump will lose even more of the military vote.

He won't do that.

He doesn't really have to at this point. His emails speak for themselves. He knocked the hell out of Trump.:tank:

But, you said you couldn't wait til he did. LOL

I don't care what he had to say. He never came across as a man with much smarts.

Old Colin Powell had that affair with that major left winger babe from Europe. He's been left ever since.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?
I think it shows how little he thinks of Trump to vote for Clinton.

Who is supposed to care what he thinks?? I mean ..really LOL Shows how little he thinks of himself as well.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
She tried to throw him under the bus and now he's voting for her?
Just how bad is the shit the establishment is so desperately trying to hide?

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

No,he's a sell out establishment prick.
Who proves it by supporting a globalist hag.
What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?
Apparently it's an outspoken, intelligent woman who acknowledges the rest of the world?
I am still waiting for that definition of "globalist". I notice the right likes to use these type of words, they hear them on talk radio but have no idea what they mean.
It means the America-hating bitch is for One World Government. Everyone knows what it means.If she wins you'll get a taste of OWG when she appoints Obama as UN Ambassador.

Try, for once in your comically pathetic existence, to stay on topic. The topic is, is Colin Powell a racist?

What exactly is a "globalist" hag? I have heard the term used extensively by the right but I have no idea what they mean. Would you explain?
Apparently it's an outspoken, intelligent woman who acknowledges the rest of the world?
I am still waiting for that definition of "globalist". I notice the right likes to use these type of words, they hear them on talk radio but have no idea what they mean.
It means the America-hating bitch is for One World Government. Everyone knows what it means.If she wins you'll get a taste of OWG when she appoints Obama as UN Ambassador.
Is OWG anything like NWO?

Colin Powell is yet another war criminal who lied us into war and every one of our kids that came home in one of those bags is as much on that asshole as anyone.

Powell always was a liberal pussy.

Spoken like a true chicken hawk. Unlike Coward Trump, Powell served in Vietnam with great valor.

Vietnam War
Captain Powell served a tour in Vietnam as a South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) advisor from 1962 to 1963. While on patrol in a Viet Cong-held area, he was wounded by stepping on a punji stake. The large infection made it difficult for him to walk, and caused his foot to swell for a short time, shortening his first tour.

Not being a pussy like Trump and his candy ass supporters, Powell returned to Vietnam as a major in 1968, serving in the 23rd Infantry Division, then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division. During the second tour in Vietnam he was decorated for bravery after he survived a helicopter crash, single-handedly rescuing three others, including division commander Major General Charles Martin Gettys, from the burning wreckage.

Colin Powell is yet another war criminal who lied us into war and every one of our kids that came home in one of those bags is as much on that asshole as anyone.

I don't know so much about him being a criminal. That takes it a bit far, but I agree with the rest. I do not see why anyone is surprised. He endorsed Obama too.

Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Powell always was a liberal pussy.

Spoken like a true chicken hawk. Unlike Coward Trump, Powell served in Vietnam with great valor.

Vietnam War
Captain Powell served a tour in Vietnam as a South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) advisor from 1962 to 1963. While on patrol in a Viet Cong-held area, he was wounded by stepping on a punji stake. The large infection made it difficult for him to walk, and caused his foot to swell for a short time, shortening his first tour.

Not being a pussy like Trump and his candy ass supporters, Powell returned to Vietnam as a major in 1968, serving in the 23rd Infantry Division, then as assistant chief of staff of operations for the Americal Division. During the second tour in Vietnam he was decorated for bravery after he survived a helicopter crash, single-handedly rescuing three others, including division commander Major General Charles Martin Gettys, from the burning wreckage.

pppffffttt Big man. NONE of that has anything with him endorsing Hillary.

Same thing. People like Hillary, Obama, Kerry call it One World Government. The Bushes and other RINOS call it One World Order, trying to soften up the jargon. At least the Liberals tell the world they want a world run by the UN. And Obama wants to be the Grand Poobah.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.

Yanno, from all I now know, I am not even sure Bush is/was a Rhino. He sure had a lot of people fooled.
All those Skull and Bones party boys are for OWG.

What do you think is the allure of a OWG for someone desiring power? If there is only one government that cuts down the chances of other people being in power.

Forum List

Back