🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Collaborator John McCain's Tokyo Rose Recording for the Communists Released

They have the full thing available online now, to the eternal disgrace of that traitor.

This article has the recording linked and a contrast of McCain's behavior as a POW with that of Vice-Admiral Stockdale who was imprisoned with McCain.

Breaking News: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Showing he WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country - Oath Keepers

To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E aircraft.

I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical treatment. I was given an operation on my leg, which allowed me to walk again, and a cast on my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.
That's cute, a parasite on society sitting in his living room with time to generate thousands of posts while collecting disability payments is going to go after the guy who flew dozens of combat missions of Vietnam and wrote a confession after being tortured.

I bet you're write a confession if they took your checks away.

There sure is a huge disparity of how some want to hang him for treason, and some say that it was to be expected.
As a culture we have lost our outrage at treason because it has been so long since we have had our population suffer the direct consequences of losing a war.

That might soon change if we continue to tolerate treason.

Can't stand McCain as a politician and I won't comment on what he did or did not do as a POW. The NVA used real torture on captured Military.

This should be interesting how McCain will explain this one and how he can get out of it.
This is not really news. POW forced confessions have been known since they were made, during the war. This is nothing more than trump's demonizing machine digging up news that, get this, is almost a half century old. It was dealt with, understood, and accepted back then and the demonization reverberates only with the most brainwashed and hateful trump cultist of today.

I have listened to dozens of youtube video interviews of U.S. airmen who were POW's in Vietnam.

All of them talked about the horrendous daily tortures they endured for months and months, and even years. To a man, they all reached the breaking point and admitted confessing to anything and everything, both verbally and written statements, just to stop the torture.

Sure I despise McCains idiotic political stance on quite a number of issues.

But to label him a traitor during his years of captivity is absolutely ridiculous. ...... :cool:
DITTO!

Trump was a yellow belly coward during VietNam and should NOT disparage the men who were NOT....

There sure is a huge disparity of how some want to hang him for treason, and some say that it was to be expected.
As a culture we have lost our outrage at treason because it has been so long since we have had our population suffer the direct consequences of losing a war.

That might soon change if we continue to tolerate treason.

Camille Paglia's view of military service....

'Another asymmetrical attack is via support of those who represent a change in cultural values to those that weaken America.

"'What you're seeing is how a civilization commits suicide," says Camille Paglia.... the diminished status of military service. "The entire elite class now, in finance, in politics and so on, none of them have military service—hardly anyone, there are a few. But there is no prestige attached to it anymore.

That is a recipe for disaster," she says. "These people don't think in military ways, so there's this illusion out there that people are basically nice, people are basically kind, if we're just nice and benevolent to everyone they'll be nice too. They literally don't have any sense of evil or criminality." Camille Paglia: A Feminist Defense of Masculine Virtues

Trump was a yellow belly coward during VietNam and should NOT disparage the men who were NOT....
Trump did not disparage McCain.

I do, because McCain is a traitor and collaborator.

While Vice Admiral Stockdale and many others were still being tortured on a daily basis to give up information, John McCain was walking his ugly ass around in civilian clothes drinking soda pop.

He is a disgrace.

While John McCain collaborated and was rewarded with beter treatment, the Alcatraz 11 were hanging tough and loyal.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/15/tortured-in-vietnams-worst-prison-11-us-soldiers-were-unbreakable/
While transported to Hanoi after being shot down, Jim Mulligan’s captors poured gasoline over his bound arms, fusing threads of rope into his wounds. Howie Rutledge was beaten mercilessly during his first day in captivity; refusing to give up his ship and squadron, he was told to get on the floor, and a guard thrashed his injured and dislocated leg until it pressed flat on the ground.

He and Sam Johnson had both suffered over 60 boils each during one summer, and Johnson had been held in solitary multiple times, often going six days in a row without sunlight.

Ron Storz had been made to stand on a stool for seven days straight, beaten nearly to death by a bamboo stick. Hands tied behind his back, George McKnight was held for 34 nights in an air-raid trench 4 feet long; he was 6-foot-2.

He would conspire with POW George Coker, and together they’d make a daring escape from the Hanoi Hilton in 1967, getting 15 miles before they were discovered by villagers on a riverbank.

Together, these 11 men were the most unbreakable prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton. So the Vietnamese moved them to a remote outpost, the one the POWs called Alcatraz.

Here, in a small structure near the Ministry of National Defense, the Alcatraz 11 were each thrown, one by one, into windowless rooms. Stockdale and Mulligan were considered so dangerous that the Vietnamese left an empty cell between them, to thwart any secret communication.

John Dramesi's unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain

If you already know who you're voting for, the new Rolling Stone profile of John McCain is either the story nobody else has had the guts to tell or it's swiftboating raised to an art form. (Tim Dicksinson isn't the first writer to take a crack at McCain for Rolling Stone. The late David Foster Wallace rode the Straight Talk Express in 2000.)

The McCain described in Tim Dickinson's 11,000-word story wasn't much of a navy pilot before he was nothing special as a POW, and since he left Hanoi 35 years ago he hasn't been much of a husband, senator, or human being. This, says Dickinson at the outset, "is the story of a man who has consistently put his own advancement above all else, a man willing to say and do anything to achieve his ultimate ambition: to become commander in chief, ascending to the one position that would finally enable him to outrank his four-star father and grandfather."

Dickinson compares him to another POW, air force pilot John Dramesi. "McCain broke down under torture and offered a 'confession' to his North Vietnamese captors. Dramesi, in contrast, attempted two daring escapes." After coming home, both officers enrolled in service colleges that would send them abroad. They talked about their plans.

Dramesi said he was going to travel through the Middle East -- "It's a place we're probably going to have some problems." McCain said he was going to Rio. Why? Dramesi asked. Dickinson, who obviously got the story from Dramesi, continues, "McCain, a married father of three, shrugs. 'I got a better chance of getting laid.'"

Then Dramesi says, according to Dickinson, "McCain says his life changed while he was in Vietnam, and he is now a different man. But he's still the undisciplined, spoiled brat that he was when he went in."

McCain and the POW Cover-Up

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books.

Almost as striking is the manner in which the mainstream press has shied from reporting the POW story and McCain’s role in it, even as the Republican Party has made McCain’s military service the focus of his presidential campaign. Reporters who had covered the Vietnam War turned their heads and walked in other directions. McCain doesn’t talk about the missing men, and the press never asks him about them.

The sum of the secrets McCain has sought to hide is not small. There exists a telling mass of official documents, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos of rescue symbols that pilots were trained to use, electronic messages from the ground containing the individual code numbers given to airmen, a rescue mission by a special forces unit that was aborted twice by Washington—and even sworn testimony by two Defense secretaries that “men were left behind.” This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number—the documents indicate probably hundreds—of the U.S. prisoners held by Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.

The REAL John McCain - Bully, Traitor, Liar, Adulterer and Warmongering Criminal (with videos) >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

McCain’s 5½-year stay at the Hanoi Hilton (officially Hoa Loa Prison) has ever since been the subject of great controversy. He maintains that he was tortured and otherwise badly mistreated. One of many who disagree is Dennis Johnson, imprisoned at Hanoi and never given treatment for his broken leg. He reports that every time he saw McCain, who was generally kept segregated, the man was clean-shaven, dressed in fresh clothes, and appeared comfortable among North Vietnamese Army officers. He adds that he frequently heard McCain’s collaborative statements broadcast over the prison’s loud speakers.

On October 26, 1967, McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down over Hanoi. The fractures of 1 leg and both arms were reportedly due to his failure to tuck them in during ejection. According to U.S. News & World Report (May 14, 1973), McCain didn’t wait long before offering military information in return for medical care. While an extraordinary patient at Gi Lam Hospital, he was visited by a number of dignitaries, including, to quote McCain himself, General Vo Nguyen Giap, the national hero of Dienbienphu.

Jack McLamb is a highly respected name in law enforcement circles. After 9 years of clandestine operations in Cambodia and unmentionable areas, he returned home to Phoenix where he became one of the most decorated police officers on record. Twice McLamb was named Officer of the Year. He went on to become an FBI hostage negotiator. This man has stated that every one of the many former POWs he has talked with consider McCain a traitor. States McLamb, “He was never tortured…The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that’s his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know.” McLamb further quotes former POWs as saying McCain starred in 32 propaganda videos in which he denounced his country and comrades.

The Glavnoje Razvedyvatel’noje Upravlenije is the Soviet’s military intelligence division. Numerous sources confirm that during the Nam Era, the English-speaking Vietnamese who conducted interrogations of American prisoners were always overseen by Russian GRU officers. The ranking GRU officer at the Hanoi Hilton had a multilingual teenage son who was tasked with translating all interrogation reports into Russian. He would become known only as T.

According to T who interpreted all interrogations and notes pertaining to McCain during the latter’s stay from December, 1969, to March, 1973, when a well-fed looking McCain’s was released, privileges were extended. These included time at a furnished apartment in Hanoi – furnished with 2 prostitutes. McCain would attribute such absences to solitary confinement.

It has been widely reported that following his father’s appointment as CINCPAC Commander-in-Chief of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater of operations, McCain was offered an immediate parole. McCain insists that he refused such a preference. Others insist that his father refused to allow such a preference. In any event, such an offer would have required the approval of the Soviet masters, and T would have seen documentation. He has no recollection of such an offer.

In 1991 the Soviet Union was in a state of collapse. People and things were up for grabs. During that thaw, a mass document swap took place between the KGB and CIA. All T’s translations were included. If these dots are really connected, it is small wonder that McCain had fought consistently to keep all files sealed, block any attempts to retrieve POWs, and establish the friendliest of relations with his former tormentors.

This is an American hero? My Gawd, please dont be so ignorant about this traitor!

John McCain: Privileged 'War Hero' Fraud, Liar, Colloborator, Traitor: Part 1 , interview with Ret. Col Earl Hopper ((Feb. 8, 2008)

I first became familiar with the present senator from Arizona, John McCain (and I hate to say "from Arizona" because I'm a native of Arizona. I was born and raised there, and still live there) but, from the very beginning, in talking to the returned POWs, in the very beginning we began to hear some very bad things about John McCain and his activities while he was in the POW camps.

As an example (and I'll quote this because it can be checked out), he personally wrote an article in the magazine [US News & World Report] , wherein he stated that during the time he was in prison (in fact I think it was 5 or 7 days after he was captured) he asked the [North] Vietnamese to take him to the hospital, the Vietnamese hospital. And in so doing, he promised them that he would would give them classified military information.

They did. He did.

They took him to the hospital, questioned him, and he gave highly classified information. The most important of which was he gave the "package route", which was the route to bomb North Vietnam. He told in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn, and how to get (into N. Vietnam ?) He also gave them where the targets were; of their primary entry. Whether it was a railroad; whether is was a bridge; whether it was an ammunition or fuel dump; or whatever it was, he gave them the primary targets the United States was interested in.

After he gave them that information, the Vietnamese naturally moved their anti- aircraft defenses into those areas and built them up and strengthened them. They also moved the rockets, aircraft weapons, into the "package route" of where the airplanes were flying in or egressing. The result of this, according to the information that came out later on, in intelligence, was that the Vietnamese started knocking down our aircraft in greater amounts than they had before. In fact, there was an estimate that we started losing 60% more aircraft and more men than we had previously. This went on for about a month, and it got so bad, that they finally called off the bombing of North Vietnam because of the information that McCain had given to them.

Former P.O.W.: “Why I Cannot Support Senator John McCain for President”

When John was blown from the sky over that lake in Hanoi, did the enemy already know whose son he was? No, they did not until John told them. He was seriously hurt in his ejection and he needed medical attention. In exchange for what the rest of us would call “First Class” care, he talked. He not only told them who his father, the Admiral was, but he expounded in detail on the Chain of Command and then built himself up by describing himself as one of the “very best pilots”. You will not find this form of “resistance” in the Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) or in the Code of Conduct. As a matter of fact, it is expressly forbidden. Now, if the US Navy wants to give John a pass on this, it is all right with me, but that free Pass negated John’s pointing fingers at others, or at least it should have.

Just ask Robert Garwood, or anyone else who crosses him, if he is a finger pointer. He is the worst.

After McCain was recovered from his wounds, did he cease and desist from making propaganda? The answer is an emphatic “NO”. So we go back to the same question again: Should John get a free pass on this from the Navy?....

I can read and if you give an interview in prison to a Communist publication, detailing the accident aboard your ship, the state of morale, a description of the Chain of Command and other details, you have not given a “propaganda statement”, but you have given military intelligence.

As far as my not knowing Senator McCain in prison, what Orsen Swindle says is absolutely true. I was in Cambodia, but I had to read the statements of McCain and listen to the daily statements over “The Voice of Vietnam” of “highly trained pilots” who were not being tortured in 1972 to “make them talk”. They did not hear me and they did not hear the voice of Robert Garwood. But, McCain and the others have no problem attacking him and continuing to accuse him of things a court of law aquitted him of doing. So much for knowing those of which we speak.

I hope I have proven my point; John McCain is a traitor, a collaborator while his fellow POWS suffered, and his injuries were all self inflicted due to his not following procedures when he ejected, not torture.

Fuck John McCain.

Earlier, you apprised that you had not voted for Obama. I appreciated same.
Now, after reading this, I hope you'll reveal that you didn't vote for this "yellow belly coward during VietNam..."

"Dear Colonel Holmes,
I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have had to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say. First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind and decent to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing which made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC. Let me try to explain.
From my work I came to believe that the draft system itself is illegitimate. No government really rooted in limited, parliamentary democracy should have the power to make its citizens fight and kill and die in a war they may oppose, a war which even possibly may be wrong, a war which, in any case, does not involve immediately the peace and freedom of the nation.
Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country, that is, the particular policy of a particular government, right or wrong.
I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes and the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is dis-service, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal."

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

I hope I have proven my point
You have proven you have zero understand of military service, POW internment, and what sacrifices people make for their country.

You're on disability, sitting around letting everyone else support you. McCain strapped himself into a fighter jet to fly dozens of missions of Vietnam for the United States, people like him who actually go to combat are the ones who keep your checks rolling in so you can sit around on the internet criticizing him.

You aren't worthy to drink his spit, pussy.

I hope I have proven my point
You have proven you have zero understand of military service, POW internment, and what sacrifices people make for their country.

You're on disability, sitting around letting everyone else support you. McCain strapped himself into a fighter jet to fly dozens of missions of Vietnam for the United States, people like him who actually go to combat are the ones who keep your checks rolling in so you can sit around on the internet criticizing him.

You aren't worthy to drink his spit, pussy.
I am not on disability, shit4brains.

Forum List

Back