College becoming less appealing every day

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The economy is slowly becoming a skills based economy, something that traditional college does not address.

Traditional college is becoming more and more outdated. It has become a cesspool of Left wing elitists out of touch with the reality of people engaging in a functioning economy where nothing is really free and no one gives a damn what color you are or what sex you are.

The economy is slowly becoming a skills based economy, something that traditional college does not address.

Traditional college is becoming more and more outdated. It has become a cesspool of Left wing elitists out of touch with the reality of people engaging in a functioning economy where nothing is really free and no one gives a damn what color you are or what sex you are.
Yeah, college sucks…
1647971511079.gif

I don't know that I would ever tell someone to not go to college. I'd just advise them of the costs involved. A friend of mine, a girl I went to high school with, is a renowned surgeon in gastroenterology, and her education cost more than my first two houses combined; about $360K.

Neither I or my brother went to college (he did some community college stuff). We both ended up in the Navy. I stayed for a career and he got out after six years. He was an Electronics Technician in the Navy, and he now makes right around $190K a year.

No student debt...

We definitely need more folks in the trades! It's crazy trying to hire a contractor in anything less than two or three months.

Forum List

Back