College Game Day: Dec 5

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What game are you most looking forward to?
Do you see any upsets?
Which game means the MOST to you?

I'm hoping Clemson can hold off UNC.
... and that Iowa can hold off Michigan State

upload_2015-12-5_9-37-17.jpeg
upload_2015-12-5_9-37-36.png

I'm still upset about the Tarheels beating my Terps in basketball.... not sure I can get into football......
I'm only rooting for Clemson and Iowa cause all the others are always in there.... my Terps suck in football, now we have another lame coach.... was hoping for Mark Richt - but I have a feeling he'll be at Miami....

I'm 51 and my butt looks better than that!!!

Michigan St. over Iowa
Clemson over North Carolina
Bama over Florida
Houston over Temple
Baylor over Texas
Stanford over USC
Navy over Army
Portland St. over N. Iowa
Montana over N. Dakota St.
Illinois St. over W. Illinois
Grambling over Alcorn St.
W. Virginia over Kansas St.
San Diego St. over Air Force
And of course the Hilltoppers will win.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Great job Florida for scoring more than a safety!!

Alabama, do try to keep future games a little close. We don't need viewers turning off the TV a half time.

Clemson, great win against.......well......North Carolina. I'm glad to see you've earned the right to get destroyed in the playoffs.

Michigan State, you just look.....................................pathetic.

Oklahoma, nice job avoiding a championship game. It's nice being able to skip a play off game, isn't it.

Urban Meyer, how about a Rose Bowl against Stanford? I really wanted to play USC, but I digress.

Alabama, do try to keep future games a little close. We don't need viewers turning off the TV a half time.

Clemson, great win against.......well......North Carolina. I'm glad to see you've earned the right to get destroyed in the playoffs.

Oklahoma, nice job avoiding a championship game. It's nice being able to skip a play off game, isn't it.

Urban Meyer, how about a Rose Bowl against Stanford? I really wanted to play USC, but I digress.

Msu just keeps on winning.

Forum List

Back