College schedules diversity "happy hour". Bans whites from attending

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Never forget ---- Anti-racism means anti-white.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2014/03/black-news/whites-at-college-banned-from-diversity-happy-hour/

March 13, 2014

Administrators at South Puget Sound Community College in Washington are now apologizing after a group of employees banned white people from attending a diversity happy hour.

Since the event was focused on efforts to “build support and community” for people of color, the group thought it best not to welcome whites into the fold.

Dean of college relations, Kellie Purce Braseth, says the group sent out an email last week about the diversity group guidelines but apologized the next day and canceled the event, according to The Seattle Times.

The email instructed whites who wanted to attend to structure their own anti-racism group.

“If you want to create space for white folks to meet and work on racism, white supremacy, and white privilege to better our campus community and yourselves, please feel free to do just that,” read the email, which went out to employees.

The invite was specifically to “Staff, Faculty and Administrators of Color”, but not to whites.

• Banned
Only racism in america is affirmative action, the govt-mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

White privilege does not exist. Fact is whites are just more intelligent and better at managing their life than negros and hispos are.

Check out what 'Identity Politics' is; a system of reverse racism, where whites are discriminated against and it all justified based on the idea that whites of today are to be punished for the crimes of their ancestors.

Google karama blackthorn and ask yourself which of the 57 Facebook genders it is. It also makes me look not white in comparison

Question for liberals, if I think I'm not w hite, is that enough? can I force people to believe I'm not white? Apparently the 57 gender wonder Mx. Blackthorn thinks it is a native American, but I look more native american that it does.

So do only fruits get to force their denial of reality? Or can we be transracial too?

• Banned
Check out what 'Identity Politics' is; a system of reverse racism, where whites are discriminated against and it all justified based on the idea that whites of today are to be punished for the crimes of their ancestors.

Stupid whites need to stop apologizing for slavery. I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites, blacks would never apologize for it. They'd say " see - proves you're inferior".

Stupid whites need to stop apologizing for slavery. I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites, blacks would never apologize for it. They'd say " see - proves you're inferior".

It is a historical fact that some blacks owned slaves, and that some slaves were white.

What reason is there to imagine that absolutely none of those black slave owners did not also own some white slaves too?

Forum List

Back