Zone1 Colleges ARE scams

so who would be teaching doctors and scientist?....

I'm glad my doctor went to college. I'm glad the engineers who build bridges went to college. I am glad scientists doing research went to college. I am glad teachers went to college.

If there are political bits of nonsense involved, it is worth it to have a better educated population of professionals.

I'm glad my doctor went to college. I'm glad the engineers who build bridges went to college. I am glad scientists doing research went to college. I am glad teachers went to college.

If there are political bits of nonsense involved, it is worth it to have a better educated population of professionals.
Yeah, those were the days when Colleges actually taught something productive. Tell me what the crowds of ANTIFA/BLM have built? Not a god damn thing, but they sure do know how to tear shit up, or burn shit down....

The next time you need a surgery or want to drive a cross a bridge or work in a building. Ask yourself if you want an uneducated person designing it or performing it. Colleges are very useful.

That's the problem with these people. They literally want to abolish the modern world and people seem to be so stupid that they don't get it and keep voting for it. lol. I pray people wake up.

Yeah, those were the days when Colleges actually taught something productive. Tell me what the crowds of ANTIFA/BLM have built? Not a god damn thing, but they sure do know how to tear shit up, or burn shit down....
How many have you shot in the street so far?

SCams?Of course, and more than one.

Inside American Education - Thomas Sowell. Published in 1993, it is still 100% relevant today.

It should be required reading in every high school civics course in the U.S.

Those were the days? Doctors, engineers, chemists, teachers, etc are graduating now.

And what percentage of college students become active BLM members? What percentage of the college/university resources are involved in the BLM or other wastes?

Most universities have sports programs that grab more attention and more resources.

Yeah, those were the days when Colleges actually taught something productive.

There was a time, for most of history in fact, where colleges, universities and almost all places of higher learning taught only philosophy or religion.

The first degree in Civil Engineering (a discipline that has been around for over 5,000 years) was issued by a university in 1835, and that was only a one-year technical degree.

You couldn't get any sort of evidence based, scientific education in any discipline until the late 19th Century.

The most prestigious universities in the world, regarded any kind of useful, skill based education to be "ungentlemanly" and "plebeian" and they resisted turning out "tradesmen".

Forum List

Back