Colleges will be done with the minute government gets involved

Most of those colleges are not directly ran by the government because their isn't an electable school board that I know of. In fact, I believe they borrow from their purely private counterparts on how they are to be ran.
From which college did you graduate?

High School dropout. Why go to school when the government is going to give you everything for free in life.
Education? No one can give you an education if you dont go get it.

I'll throw that up there with 'stay in school' and many other catch phrases we throw at kids.
Dont throw it. Keep it and internalize it. Obviously no one told you to stay in school if your OP is an example of your educational level.

I'm a member of one of those 'less educated' working masses that the left seems to think so much of.

You do realize that there are thousands of public universities in this country, many of which are counted among the best in the world?

They usually get to operate with a great deal of autonomy.
You mean like their own budget?

I assume they have a budget and it would be their own no matter who writes it.
What if a computer writes it?

That is some fancy AI then.

High School dropout. Why go to school when the government is going to give you everything for free in life.

I'll throw that up there with 'stay in school' and many other catch phrases we throw at kids.
Dont throw it. Keep it and internalize it. Obviously no one told you to stay in school if your OP is an example of your educational level.

I'm a member of one of those 'less educated' working masses that the left seems to think so much of.
Did you not finish college?

You strike me more as a conservative despite your feeble attempt at a secret identity. They hate education almost to a man.

He admitted he didnt even finish high school.

I question if that clown finished 8th grade.

I dropped out of an all girl's school.

Lack of boner?

I'm a member of the less educated working masses that seems to be getting some hate because of that. Why do you hate the middle-class?

The whey he writes I was thinking at least 7th...

It's the right who support being "less educated", not the left.

I'm a member of the less educated working masses that seems to be getting some hate because of that. Why do you hate the middle-class?
I have several trades.Masonry, electrician, electronics, carpentry, plumbing, flooring....How about Jew?

Lack of boner?

Girls don't get boners? Did they not teach you that in sex ed?

:lol:

Oh, what a poor little victim you are - you revel in your ignorance, and then whine about being "hated" when people call you on your bullshit.

Lack of boner?

Depends if you're ghey or not...

Oh, what a poor little victim you are - you revel in your ignorance, and then whine about being "hated" when people call you on your bullshit.

The less educated masses are despised by the elites since they dare to speak and ask questions which sounds like they are being confronted by the ignorant people of the world. How dare they do that?

Lack of boner?

Depends if you're ghey or not...

Did you knot the term incredible moron is spelled moonglow in Polynesian?

The less educated masses are despised by the elites since they dare to speak and ask questions which sounds like they are being confronted by the ignorant people of the world. How dare they do that?

:lol::lol:

It's really entertaining watching you try to avoid taking responsibility for making a fool out of yourself.

Did "the elites" force you to write your embarrassingly ignorant OP?

Are we supposed to pat you on the head for being wrong?

Forum List

Back