Colleges will be done with the minute government gets involved

Did you not finish college?

I dropped out of an all girl's school.
Lack of boner?

Girls don't get boners? Did they not teach you that in sex ed?
Depends if you're ghey or not...

Did you knot the term incredible moron is spelled moonglow in Polynesian?
Good thing it's not a proper noun...

I question if that clown finished 8th grade.

I'm a member of the less educated working masses that seems to be getting some hate because of that. Why do you hate the middle-class?

:lol:

Oh, what a poor little victim you are - you revel in your ignorance, and then whine about being "hated" when people call you on your bullshit.

The less educated masses are despised by the elites since they dare to speak and ask questions which sounds like they are being confronted by the ignorant people of the world. How dare they do that?

:lol::lol:

It's really entertaining watching you try to avoid taking responsibility for making a fool out of yourself.

Did "the elites" force you to write your embarrassingly ignorant OP?

Are we supposed to pat you on the head for being wrong?

What do you mean by a public university? Do you mean an officially designated building and land that a government of some kind declared as the official university of that municipality. That is about as far as most state colleges are state. The same can not be said about public schools since they are deeply entrenched in a bearacracy that seems to be more interested in protecting its own union members than educating the kids that come there.

The entire condescending tone of the left seems to be "I'm more educated than the average person so I know more". I'm going to give you that much since getting an education does mean you learned something more than someone who hasn't but some people seem to act like that those who did not get an education can't form an intelligent thought at all. The minute that blue collar workers begin to vote for Trump in some degree the term 'less educated' begins to drop out of the minds of 'liberals'.

I dropped out of an all girl's school.
Lack of boner?

Girls don't get boners? Did they not teach you that in sex ed?
Depends if you're ghey or not...

Did you knot the term incredible moron is spelled moonglow in Polynesian?
Good thing it's not a proper noun...

Good think I don't take you that seriously or I would be upset right now. I'm not upset.

I'm a member of the less educated working masses that seems to be getting some hate because of that. Why do you hate the middle-class?

Oh, what a poor little victim you are - you revel in your ignorance, and then whine about being "hated" when people call you on your bullshit.

The less educated masses are despised by the elites since they dare to speak and ask questions which sounds like they are being confronted by the ignorant people of the world. How dare they do that?

It's really entertaining watching you try to avoid taking responsibility for making a fool out of yourself.

What do you mean by a public university? Do you mean an officially designated building and land that a government of some kind declared as the official university of that municipality. That is about as far as most state colleges are state. The same can not be said about public schools since they are deeply entrenched in a bearacracy that seems to be more interested in protecting its own union members than educating the kids that come there.

The entire condescending tone of the left seems to be "I'm more educated than the average person so I know more". I'm going to give you that much since getting an education does mean you learned something more than someone who hasn't but some people seem to act like that those who did not get an education can't form an intelligent thought at all. The minute that blue collar workers begin to vote for Trump in some degree the term 'less educated' begins to drop out of the minds of 'liberals'.

When I (and anyone else, the definition is understood) say "public university", it refers to one that receives a significant percentage of their funding from the state.

They are all "deeply entrenched" in bureaucracy, they all have unionized professors.

The only one I know that's deeply entrenched in a bearacracy is UC Berkeley.

Education? No one can give you an education if you dont go get it.

I'll throw that up there with 'stay in school' and many other catch phrases we throw at kids.
Dont throw it. Keep it and internalize it. Obviously no one told you to stay in school if your OP is an example of your educational level.

I'm a member of one of those 'less educated' working masses that the left seems to think so much of.
Now that would be Stephanie you are referring to there, and it was 7th grade, not the 8th when she couldn't finish because she got pregnant, AGAIN!

When I (and anyone else, the definition is understood) say "public university", it refers to one that receives a significant percentage of their funding from the state.

They are all "deeply entrenched" in bureaucracy, they all have unionized professors.

It isn't the same because we don't have politicians launching 'common core' like systems for colleges across the country. Politicians are not running on plans to 'reform' colleges. There are no publically electable school boards. It seems that, as far as colleges go, they are pretty free to run themselves because politicians don't take any interest in how they are being ran. It is probably why they are some of the best in the world. We can't really say that about public schools.

I'll throw that up there with 'stay in school' and many other catch phrases we throw at kids.
Dont throw it. Keep it and internalize it. Obviously no one told you to stay in school if your OP is an example of your educational level.

I'm a member of one of those 'less educated' working masses that the left seems to think so much of.
Now that would be Stephanie you are referring to there, and it was 7th grade, not the 8th when she couldn't finish because she got pregnant, AGAIN!

I'm sure they are all a part of the 'less educated' masses in our society.

It isn't the same because we don't have politicians launching 'common core' like systems for colleges across the country. Politicians are not running on plans to 'reform' colleges. There are no publically electable school boards. It seems that, as far as colleges go, they are pretty free to run themselves because politicians don't take any interest in how they are being ran. It is probably why they are some of the best in the world. We can't really say that about public schools.

You are, of course, wrong again.

All public universities are in one way or another run by politicians, whether they're publicly elected or appointed by the governor.

Here in California, the UC system is run by the Board of Regents - political appointees with 12 year terms. The California Community College program is run by local Board of Trustees, which are publicly elected offices.

In fact, I personally have ran campaigns for candidates running for Community College Board here in San Francisco.

LOL, I always love a good burn on Staph.

Did you notice how all of your fellow conservatives have avoided this thread?

The threat to the nation's elites is that regular students, America's riff-raff, will end up taking over the colleges. Does anyone remember the head of U of Chicago's comments about the WW2 GI Bill? Hutchins said in effect, the veterans of WWII, on the GI Bill will turn America's colleges into hobo jungles, with the veterans being the hobos.
Today, college for anyone that can make the grade is a real threat to America's elites, the ones with the bucks, how much more can this equality stuff go on?

Forum List

Back