Collusion HOAX! Trumps approval rating surges! Huge!

The emoji was to explain you’re crazy.

The link is ... RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
I visited the link and saw that his approval rose only on Rasmussen. Bullshitter. Did you expect your link to go unused?
No, I expected it would educate you. My fault for expecting too much.

Economist 3/17 - 3/19 42
Economist 3/24 - 3/26 46

Now you wanna man up and apologize for calling me a liar and a bullshitter for trying to infuse you with reality?
Now do you wanna apologize for not telling us that the latest Economist poll has him at 42%, not 46%?
So? Where’s your apology for calling me a liar and a bullshitter because you’re a) too stupid to find trump’s approval ratings without help; and b) too moronic to understand them when a link is provided for you; and c) too idiotic to know 3/26/2019 came after 3/19/2019.......
And you're too stupid to stop denying that you're missing one poll ending on March 27th. Can I call you Mister Stupid?
SyLkl8n.png
No, but we can call you a liar and a bullshitter; and show you were projecting those qualities.

The emoji was to explain you’re crazy.

The link is ... RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
I visited the link and saw that his approval rose only on Rasmussen. Bullshitter. Did you expect your link to go unused?

Economist 3/17 - 3/19 42
Economist 3/24 - 3/26 46

Now you wanna man up and apologize for calling me a liar and a bullshitter for trying to infuse you with reality?
Now do you wanna apologize for not telling us that the latest Economist poll has him at 42%, not 46%?
So? Where’s your apology for calling me a liar and a bullshitter because you’re a) too stupid to find trump’s approval ratings without help; and b) too moronic to understand them when a link is provided for you; and c) too idiotic to know 3/26/2019 came after 3/19/2019.......
And you're too stupid to stop denying that you're missing one poll ending on March 27th. Can I call you Mister Stupid?
SyLkl8n.png
Take a hike you fucking retard

Economist 3/17 - 3/19 42
Economist 3/24 - 3/26 46

LOLOL

So dates confuse you too?? :lmao:

Their latest poll was through the 26th. That was 2 days ago. They show trump up 4 points to 46%.
You can't keep up. RCP hasn't posted the latest Economist poll yet:
Latest Polls
SyLkl8n_d.jpg
LOLOL

You dumbshit, that’s s different poll. :eusa_doh:

That’s yougov’s daily tracking poll. <smh>

Faun: "Yougov polls not paid for by the Economist suck!"
Lol. The good news. You cannot get more stupid than that.

wait until the old bastard jerks the healthcare rug out from under 20 million people -
Trump will have a better system to put in its place...one that is not designed to fail and bring us single payer....Obamacare was a time bomb...geared to not work so the next dem president could give us single payer....the people said fuck that and elected Trump.....Buuuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!! sucks to be you #7....
Did you ever notice that all Trump's promises are still in the future? NK WILL de-nuke, China tariffs WILL benefit, a new healthcare WILL be better, and all of them are in the same box with the promise that Mexico WILL pay for the wall. Only God gets things done by SAYING it. Don't hold your breath, Ram old buddy.

wait until the old bastard jerks the healthcare rug out from under 20 million people -
Trump will have a better system to put in its place...one that is not designed to fail and bring us single payer....Obamacare was a time bomb...geared to not work so the next dem president could give us single payer....the people said fuck that and elected Trump.....Buuuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!! sucks to be you #7....
Did you ever notice that all Trump's promises are still in the future? NK WILL de-nuke, China tariffs WILL benefit, a new healthcare WILL be better, and all of them are in the same box with the promise that Mexico WILL pay for the wall. Only God gets things done by SAYING it. Don't hold your breath, Ram old buddy.
You must be missing a internet connection lol or watching fake news

Economist 3/17 - 3/19 42
Economist 3/24 - 3/26 46

LOLOL

Their latest poll was through the 26th. That was 2 days ago. They show trump up 4 points to 46%.
Latest Polls
SyLkl8n_d.jpg
LOLOL

That, of course, is not what I said. I said it’s a different poll.

Here’s the poll you referenced...

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.n...ent/2mfom0aqd4/tabs_Trump_Tweets_20190326.pdf

... you’ll note, the name, “Economist,” does not appear anywhere in there. The reason? Because that poll has nothing whatsoever to do with the Economist.

Meanwhile, you called it the “latest Economist poll.”

So anytime you wanna post that apology for being as stupid as a rightard, go right ahead......

LOLOL

Latest Polls
SyLkl8n_d.jpg
LOLOL

That, of course, is not what I said. I said it’s a different poll.

Here’s the poll you referenced...

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.n...ent/2mfom0aqd4/tabs_Trump_Tweets_20190326.pdf

... you’ll note, the name, “Economist,” does not appear anywhere in there. The reason? Because that poll has nothing whatsoever to do with the Economist.

Meanwhile, you called it the “latest Economist poll.”

So anytime you wanna post that apology for being as stupid as a rightard, go right ahead......
It’s a libtard fight lol yeah!!

he is only half way through his first term bullwinkle old buddy....

Poll: Donald Trump Approval Rating Jumps Five Points After Mueller

Wanna keep looking Democrats? Good we will keep winning !

Trump 2020!!

Rasmussen is not a reliable poll. From all the reports I have seen - his approval did NOT jump.after release of the Mueller Report.
It’s the only poll Americans trust

Not any Americans I associate with.

Well there's your problem. You need to get out more.

I feel like like trump is a retired captain America, now as a older person he ran for president and he is fighting the racist hatefilled democrat party.

Can't help myself.. Too damn tempting. Don't care if I get warned or banned.. The image of Don Trump as a retired Captain America just brought up a bunch of images..... Like

the_retired_superheroes_1.jpg

I feel like like trump is a retired captain America, now as a older person he ran for president and he is fighting the racist hatefilled democrat party.

Can't help myself.. Too damn tempting. Don't care if I get warned or banned.. The image of Don Trump as a retired Captain America just brought up a bunch of images..... Like

the_retired_superheroes_1.jpg
I’m glad he can take a break

You forgot pushing all the seniors off a cliff.

they have medicare -

she doesnt

Little_Girla.png

Then she has Medicaid.

if her family qualifies -

Income requirements: Households with incomes up to 138% of the federal poverty level can qualify ($16,394 a year for an individual or $33,534 for a family of four). Children up to age 6 and pregnant women qualify with income up to 160% of the FPL ($38,880 for a family of four).
if her family qualifies -

Income requirements: Households with incomes up to 138% of the federal poverty level can qualify ($16,394 a year for an individual or $33,534 for a family of four). Children up to age 6 and pregnant women qualify with income up to 160% of the FPL ($38,880 for a family of four).
Nevermind, IF her family qualifies!

If kids, who are illegally in this country,
get glasses, braces, dental care, doctor care,
vitamins, prescription medications, etc...

FOR FREE...EVEN THOUGH THEIR PARENT/S
HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANY TAX DOLLARS

Then every kid in America should be ENTITLED TO
EVERYTHING THEY ARE HANDED
BUT NEVER HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO

You have 500 people taking from a kettle and getting
what 100 people put into the kettle, yet don’t have themselves

I AM ENTITLED TO HAVE WHAT THEY ARE GETTING
I AM A LEGAL RESIDENT, BORN AND RAISED HERE
AND HAVE BEEN WORKING/PAYING TAXES FOR 36 YEARS

WHAT THE FUCK

Forum List