Colorado Democrat Pushing Anti-Gun Laws Shows How Little She Knows About Guns

And the people that passed those bullshit gun grabber laws when in NY, CT and CO will deal with it the next election cycle. Cuomo's ratings dropped like a rock after he passed the law. I wonder why is that. Alot of upstate NY legislators are also screwed.

So? Any blowback is 'the lesser of two evils'. It will have been worth it, just like passing Obamacare was worth the blowback that put the GOP back in control (for now) of the House.

This is a fight worth having, because I'm confident any losses to Dems will only be temporary.

So we squash peoples rights "for the greater good"

You are a government dick sucking sheep.

Yes, if Nancy Lanza hadn't been allowed to buy the guns she had, we'd be better off. I think that's very obvious.

And the people that passed those bullshit gun grabber laws when in NY, CT and CO will deal with it the next election cycle. Cuomo's ratings dropped like a rock after he passed the law. I wonder why is that. Alot of upstate NY legislators are also screwed.

So? Any blowback is 'the lesser of two evils'. It will have been worth it, just like passing Obamacare was worth the blowback that put the GOP back in control (for now) of the House.

This is a fight worth having, because I'm confident any losses to Dems will only be temporary.

personally i do not care about Colorados gun control laws

other then the violations on the honest folks rights

out here we passed a Firearms Freedom act

to preserve our rights

Have to wonder about the voters in Colorado who would elect some one this ignorant.
Why would anyone vote for someone to make laws governing something she obviously knows nothing about?

This guy's gun rights weren't infringed, that's for sure:

Eugene Crum Dead: Mingo County Sheriff Fatally Shot Near West Virginia Courthouse (UPDATE)

Mingo County Sheriff Eugene Crum was fatally shot Wednesday outside the Mingo County courthouse, WCHS reports.

The courthouse, located in Williamson, W. Va., has been evacuated, WSAZ reports.

WCHS reports that a suspect has been taken into custody.

The suspect was shot but is "alert and talking," and has been taken to the hospital, according to the Charleston Daily Mail. He was shot while attempting to flee the crime scene, West Virginia State Police said, according to WSAZ.

Crum was eating lunch when a suspect drove by and fired at him, a county commissioner said, according to the Charleston Daily Mail. West Virginia House Delegate Justin Marcum said Crum enjoyed having his lunch in a place where he could see a former "pill mill" that was raided in 2010, the paper reported.

Crum was reportedly in his car when another vehicle pulled up alongside him. When Crum rolled down the window, he was shot twice, Marcum said, according to Charleston Daily Mail reporter Dave Boucher.

This murder is the fault of the GOP & NRA for doing nothing about lax gun ownership policies.

The murder is the fault of the murderer. Also, there is no indication on the nature of the person who did the shooting, so you cannot yet know if any gun control law would have prevented this.

How does it feel washing yourself in the blood of the dead to push your political agenda?

We know that he did not use the gun for self-protection, and none of his rights were being violated by a sheriff eating in his car. You gun CRAZIES are unbelievable. A sheriff is murdered in cold blood, and you still resist any changes to gun laws. This brittleness is eventually going to cost the Right politically. I just wish it happened sooner.

And its your side that is soaked in blood. The gun laws & policies are pretty much the way the NRA and GOP wants them to be, so murders like we saw in WV are your sides creation, and your sides fault.

Why should laws be made that affect me, when I did no such murder, nor do I plan to do any murder? Punish the criminal, who used the gun to commit a criminal act. Do not punish me for something I did not do.

Yes, if Nancy Lanza hadn't been allowed to buy the guns she had, we'd be better off. I think that's very obvious.

Her son could have used two revolvers to commit the crime he did, because once inside there was no one capable of stopping him, and it took 10 mintues for the cops to show up. He could have used the rifle as a club and accomplished the same thing.

There was no legal reason to deny Nancy Lanza the weapons she had.

And if his mom didnt own the guns, what would have stopped him from getting them some other way?

Her son could have used two revolvers to commit the crime he did, because once inside there was no one capable of stopping him, and it took 10 mintues for the cops to show up. He could have used the rifle as a club and accomplished the same thing.

There was no legal reason to deny Nancy Lanza the weapons she had.

And if his mom didnt own the guns, what would have stopped him from getting them some other way?

maybe if they banned cars

this would not have happened

if they did

lanza could not have stolen his mothers car

and hauled all those guns to the school

thus preventing such an incident

Go tell the moms of Newtown that he should do nothing about guns.

Some muslim convert tries to blow up a plane with a rigged pair of shoes, and the GOP-created TSA makes us all take off our shoes at the airport. And the attack failed. Mass shooting after mass shooting takes place, with actually lives lost, and the GOP insists on no changes.

and your side insists on ignoring the consitution when it so pleases you.

You have no right to get on a plane without removing your shoes, your right to bear arms is "not to be infringed."

Deal with it.

We are dealing with it, and the Right will eventually lose. The gun crazies insistence on no changes to gun laws will eventually backfire.

No, you will eventually lose. You forgot the shellacking the dems took in the 90s because of it and now you're starting to over reach again.

I thought this thread was about the stupidity of rep. Diana?
So on topic.......BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Unbelievable!!!! I wonder if she buys a new car when it runs out of gas?
Shockingly stupid.

CO Dem Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded

Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO): "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)

Posted By Ian Schwartz

I think it would be extremely important for anyone who is pushing a law to understand the issue. Don't you think?

Later on after making her lack of knowledge about guns known she jokenly said a concerned citizen would probably die waiting for the police to show up if attacked in their own home.

Way to win the argument.

Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO) strikes again and insults a senior citizen concerned about how he is supposed to defend himself against criminals who have high-capacity magazines if they are banned. She says to wait for the police and otherwise he'd "probably be dead anyway."​

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

She thinks that when you empty your magazine that its no good anymore.....God almighty!!! And they're the states reps. Unreal.

Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO): "I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available." (April 2, 2013, Denver Post forum)

Posted By Ian Schwartz

I think it would be extremely important for anyone who is pushing a law to understand the issue. Don't you think?

Later on after making her lack of knowledge about guns known she jokenly said a concerned citizen would probably die waiting for the police to show up if attacked in their own home.

Way to win the argument.

Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO) strikes again and insults a senior citizen concerned about how he is supposed to defend himself against criminals who have high-capacity magazines if they are banned. She says to wait for the police and otherwise he'd "probably be dead anyway."​

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

Here's what I know: The UK, Canada and Australia have lower levels of gun ownership, and therefore less gun violence. In the USA, where guns are ubiquitous, so is gun violence.

Does shooting an aggressor count as gun violence?

We should let her make federal laws regarding firearms. :lmao:

This is th etype of stupid sweeping the nation.

From NY, to CT, to CO.

It's one giant mob of uneducated, yet determined, morons that think they know what is best for everyone. At the same time, they have not one clue about that which they speak. Be it the actual psychopaths, or their extremely loyal (yet highly inept) sycophants.

The Senator had an even more clueless spokesperson call in to say she misspoke.

The spokesperson said she meant "clips" not mags.

Clips can be reloaded to btw.

Reminds me of the time Sen Feinstein proudly stating that a folding stock changes a semi-auto into an automatic assault rifle on Face The Nation.
She knows this works cuz she's put her fingers in bullet holes.

Last edited:
Here's what I know: The UK, Canada and Australia have lower levels of gun ownership, and therefore less gun violence. In the USA, where guns are ubiquitous, so is gun violence.

They also have fewer people and no 2nd Amendment.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.

Seems to me all of this gun talk is breeding more gun violence. I'm sure the mainstreamers know this too.

Their rates of gun violence would be higher if population had anything to do with it. And their lack of 2nd amendment has nothing to do with it either, since we do not correctly follow the 2nd amendment. The first clause is totally ignored, as gun owners are not required to be in any well-regulated militia, as they should be.

The UK, Canada and Australia are all three foreign models on what a good gun policy should be in the USA, and if we adopted any one of them, our gun violence levels would plummet.

The GOP & NRA have completely dominated on gun laws & policies for decades now, and the blood-soaked results are in the news everyday.

Sorry, but we are not going to ban guns in the U.S. That's a liberal pipe dream, get over it, you're simply going to have to coexist with gun owners.

They also have fewer people and no 2nd Amendment.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.

Seems to me all of this gun talk is breeding more gun violence. I'm sure the mainstreamers know this too.

Their rates of gun violence would be higher if population had anything to do with it. And their lack of 2nd amendment has nothing to do with it either, since we do not correctly follow the 2nd amendment. The first clause is totally ignored, as gun owners are not required to be in any well-regulated militia, as they should be.

The UK, Canada and Australia are all three foreign models on what a good gun policy should be in the USA, and if we adopted any one of them, our gun violence levels would plummet.

The GOP & NRA have completely dominated on gun laws & policies for decades now, and the blood-soaked results are in the news everyday.

Sorry, but we are not going to ban guns in the U.S. That's a liberal pipe dream, get over it, you're simply going to have to coexist with gun owners.

I'm willing to exist with gun owners. Once the firepower of legal guns is downsized, once they're in a well-regulated militia and are required to buy liability insurance for their dangerous product, I'll have no problem living with gun owners.

What's this ban crap? What's a matter with you? Can't read?

I'm willing to exist with gun owners. Once the firepower of legal guns is downsized, once they're in a well-regulated militia and are required to buy liability insurance for their dangerous product, I'll have no problem living with gun owners.

What's this ban crap? What's a matter with you? Can't read?

I'm willing to live with idiot liberals once they learn to read and comprehend the bill of rights. yea, like that will ever happen. the nice thing about the bill of rights is it puts absolutely no limitations on what type of gun a citizen can own. no limitations at all. but it does clearly state the right of the individual to own a gun shall not be infringed

Posted By Ian Schwartz

Way to win the argument.

Yeah, yeah...a tablespoon of what you know, a cup of sugar to make it go down easier, and a gallon of water...that makes Koolaide, your favorite beverage.

Posted By Ian Schwartz

Way to win the argument.

here's something else you should know. they had lower rates of gun violence before they instituted their gun laws. in fact the incidence of gun violence in the USA, since Clintons gun ban was lifted has dropped at the same rate as those countries you listed with the tough gun laws.

Posted By Ian Schwartz

Way to win the argument.

what is the murder rate in Jamaica? The rate of gun ownership?

Forum List

Back