Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring « Pat Dollard

WOW. If this happened and they said NO black children or hispanic , Al Sharpton would be on the TV in a NEW YORK min.. Why is stuff like this is allowed? If a teacher would say No other races involved except whites it would be on every news station in the country calling everyone racist .... Why is ok now to discriminate against whites?? It should NEVER be ok

Just like we cant have just MISS WHITE AMERICA but is perfectly ok to have Miss Black America , It is not ok to have all white schools but there are many ALL BLACK schools and it is all ok.. I thought minorities want equal rights but they do everything in their power to keep races separate..

You have got to be fuckin kiddin me!
I wish my kid went there. I would sue the SHIT out of them

The sad thing is that while the White School Board members immedately saw the problem with this, the Black Principle still doesn't.

He says it was designed to help non-white students only, using examples that they could relate to and that white students wouldn't be helped by it.

It makes me wonder what the "special" design contained?

The sad thing is that while the White School Board members immedately saw the problem with this, the Black Principle still doesn't.

He says it was designed to help non-white students only, using examples that they could relate to and that white students wouldn't be helped by it.

It makes me wonder what the "special" design contained?
Maybe they are going to count in ghetto rap that only they can understand.

Dollars to donuts that principal gets fired. The district is slamming him already.

Usually Principles are teachers with Tenure... ( At least here they are )

He'll end up in an Adminsitrative position or back teaching again.

I would be more than just slightly surprised if he is actually fired and not put into another position within the district.

Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring « Pat Dollard

WOW. If this happened and they said NO black children or hispanic , Al Sharpton would be on the TV in a NEW YORK min.. Why is stuff like this is allowed? If a teacher would say No other races involved except whites it would be on every news station in the country calling everyone racist .... Why is ok now to discriminate against whites?? It should NEVER be ok

Just like we cant have just MISS WHITE AMERICA but is perfectly ok to have Miss Black America , It is not ok to have all white schools but there are many ALL BLACK schools and it is all ok.. I thought minorities want equal rights but they do everything in their power to keep races separate..

Nice source hahahhahahahaha, also don't complain you are white which means you have been given shit like this all your life.

Nice source hahahhahahahaha, also don't complain you are white which means you have been given shit like this all your life.
Racist much... Here is from the fucking news channel moron Parents upset over colored-only tutoring ad | News - Home

"Separate but equal" was outlawed decades ago. Now we're right back to separate but unequal?

Frickin' crazy.

Nice source DEERRRR it is true dumbass

Really? I've never seen a 'whites only' tutoring session in a public school. Methinks you speaketh from your arse.

The communication the principal sent out was wrong,” she said. “He made a mistake and he has apologized for that.”

Amole said the tutoring program was created last year in a partnership with parents of color. The purpose of the program was to talk about how the school could meet the needs of their children.

“We have a performance plan for the entire school district and a very big piece of that is excellence in equity – narrowing our achievement gap,” she said.

Amole said white students were a part of the program last year and this year. Approximately 44 percent of the children in the district are non-white.

“No one is turned away,” she said. “There is no segregation. We serve the needs of all children.”

She would not comment on whether the principal faces disciplinary action. However, she did say that parents would be receiving an apology letter and it would also be posted on the school’s

Parents Upset Over Tutoring Program That Excluded Whites | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

However I couldn't find the letter on their site.

Mission Viejo Elementary

Sensitivity training maybe?

The communication the principal sent out was wrong,” she said. “He made a mistake and he has apologized for that.”

Amole said the tutoring program was created last year in a partnership with parents of color. The purpose of the program was to talk about how the school could meet the needs of their children.

“We have a performance plan for the entire school district and a very big piece of that is excellence in equity – narrowing our achievement gap,” she said.

Amole said white students were a part of the program last year and this year. Approximately 44 percent of the children in the district are non-white.

“No one is turned away,” she said. “There is no segregation. We serve the needs of all children.”

She would not comment on whether the principal faces disciplinary action. However, she did say that parents would be receiving an apology letter and it would also be posted on the school’s

Parents Upset Over Tutoring Program That Excluded Whites | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

However I couldn't find the letter on their site.

Mission Viejo Elementary

Sensitivity training maybe?

How convenient to back track, I dont believe it for a minute ... Only backtracked because of the back lash..

The letter he sent out was very specific that the program was open to non-whites only and the voice mail he left on a parent's telephone confirmed this. He did say, in that voice mail, that IF there was an open spot her daughter would be considered for it.

Forum List

Back