Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

In other news...

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting

Floyd Corkins has said he disagreed with the Family Research Council's stance against gay marriage.

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting - CNN.com

It's good to see some of those terrorized fighting back.

Proved my point perfectly...that all the protester tactics described in you OP are 100% acceptable to you...as long as it is in the service of an agenda you support.

Though I didn't imagine you would cop so quickly to supporting terrorism in support of your agenda...the fact of it does not surprise me at all...just the admission.

Lakota.png

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
In other news...

Floyd Corkins has said he disagreed with the Family Research Council's stance against gay marriage.

Proved my point perfectly...that all the protester tactics described in you OP are 100% acceptable to you...as long as it is in the service of an agenda you support.

Though I didn't imagine you would cop so quickly to supporting terrorism in support of your agenda.

That "agenda" that I support is upheld by SCOTUS. SCOTUS does NOT uphold anti-choice abortion terrorism. See the difference?

That "agenda" that I support is upheld by SCOTUS. SCOTUS does NOT uphold anti-choice abortion terrorism. See the difference?

Got it...

So you would support a person shooting Michael Bloomberg, as he opposes the Second Amendment and Heller?

Hello?

Lakhota?

Last edited:
In other news...

Though I didn't imagine you would cop so quickly to supporting terrorism in support of your agenda...the fact of it does not surprise me at all...just the admission.

View attachment 55873

Wow. What a fucking hypocrite! It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

You're hysterical.

Yes, I'm sure someone like you would think abortion terrorism is hysterical.

I'm no convinced he was targeting PP. No victims there is telling. I think he's a crazy old loon who went over the edge

Who had access to a gun.

and none of the people at the planned parenthood/murder facility had access to a gun......because it was a gun free zone....

So your gun control laws worked....not one law abiding citizen had a gun in the gun free zone.......and then the shooter walked in with his gun....

But...oddly enough, he didn't shoot anyone......

Lakhota, why are you agreeing with my post? I am calling you a fucking hypocrite. lol

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.
Some hostile to privacy right have already committed acts of domestic terror, such as the murder of George Tiller in 2009; it's not an escalation but continuation.

I see I went over your head.

It's pure bullshit. Abortions are legal.

And if the abortion is for anything other than the life of the mother...it is murder....

Tell your terrorist lies to SCOTUS.

The guys who locked up Americans during World War 2 and said Separate was equal....those guys....?

Yeah, those guys. You know - the ones who have the highest legal authority in America. Those guys...

I see I went over your head.

It's pure bullshit. Abortions are legal.

And if the abortion is for anything other than the life of the mother...it is murder....

Tell your terrorist lies to SCOTUS.

The guys who locked up Americans during World War 2 and said Separate was equal....those guys....?

Yeah, those guys. You know - the ones who have the highest legal authority in America. Those guys...
No, actually they don't.

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.
Some hostile to privacy right have already committed acts of domestic terror, such as the murder of George Tiller in 2009; it's not an escalation but continuation.

Yes...tiller the baby killer...who killed babies late term.......not able to draw sympathy for him.....

Forum List

Back