Columbus OH SWAT team member shot in head, killed.

I'd like to hear you say this if and when total anarchy comes to America.

Law enforcement officers take the risks to enforce societies laws. Of course they are above John Q. in rank.

If there's total anarchy there'd be no cops.

That's what I meant. It would be open family on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.
Members of law enforcement can kiss my ass. They're sorry pieces of shit.

(Edit of post #7:

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.)
Members of law enforcement are low-life disgusting pieces of shit, period. I would think the same regardless. Anything else? Questions?

Yeah, what do you smoke?

If there's total anarchy there'd be no cops.

That's what I meant. It would be open family on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.

(Edit of post #7:

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.)
Members of law enforcement are low-life disgusting pieces of shit, period. I would think the same regardless. Anything else? Questions?

Yeah, what do you smoke?
Well, smartass, it's really none of your damn business whether I smoke anything or not. And, if I do, it's certainly nothing illegal.

(Edit of post #7:

Yeah, what do you smoke?
Well, smartass, it's really none of your damn business whether I smoke anything or not. And, if I do, it's certainly nothing illegal.

Your hatred of cops shows one thing: You've lived a life full of crime. Thank God they have been here to protect good citizens like me from scum like you over the years.

(Edit of post #7:

Yeah, what do you smoke?

Your hatred of cops shows one thing: You've lived a life full of crime. Thank God they have been here to protect good citizens like me from scum like you over the years.
Go fuck yourself punk. My life has absolutely nothing to do with crime, of any kind. I behave myself. I've never been in trouble with the law. I have a clean record. You don't know jack shit about me. Kiss my ass punk.

(Edit of post #7:

Yeah, what do you smoke?

Go fuck yourself punk. My life has absolutely nothing to do with crime, of any kind. I behave myself. I've never been in trouble with the law. I have a clean record. You don't know jack shit about me. Kiss my ass punk.

Bullshit. You're probably one of those Alabama hicks who are always in jail for child support. And probably became a Crimson Tide fan because your shitty life was barely worth living so you had to attach yourself to SOMETHING successful. Loser.

Forum List

Back