Comade deletes Luther Strange tweets

Deleting a tweet makes one "sub-human shit"?

You people get more upset over tweets, than you do about any of the actual bad shit going on in the country and the world.

Deleting a tweet makes one "sub-human shit"? You people get more upset over tweets, than you do about any of the actual bad shit going on in the country and the world.
It's not just the tweets. I think the act that most typifies that comment was when he said both sides were to blame in the encounter between neo-Nazis and anti-racist protesters that resulted in a death. He has no soul and deserves the "fuck you" handed him this weekend by NFL players, coaches AND owners. When he starts pissing off members of his own class, it's a real sign he's lost it.

Deleting a tweet makes one "sub-human shit"? You people get more upset over tweets, than you do about any of the actual bad shit going on in the country and the world.
It's not just the tweets. I think the act that most typifies that comment was when he said both sides were to blame in the encounter between neo-Nazis and anti-racist protesters that resulted in a death. He has no soul and deserves the "fuck you" handed him this weekend by NFL players, coaches AND owners. When he starts pissing off members of his own class, it's a real sign he's lost it.
How does it feel to be an Anti-American supporting imbeciles who disrespect the flag and the servicemen who died to preserve it?

How does it feel to be an Anti-American supporting imbeciles who disrespect the flag and the servicemen who died to preserve it?
You're a liar. They were kneeling during the anthem, NOT disrespecting servicemen or the flag.

You're a liar. They were kneeling during the anthem, NOT disrespecting servicemen or the flag.
Kneeling is disrespectful an unAmerican.

How does it feel to be the best representative of modern American conservatism?

Kneeling is a well established Christian custom if I'm not mistaken.

You tell us, you are the competing for the most Anti-American on this board...

upload_2017-9-27_14-44-49.png

fallen-soldier4.jpg

Bunch of unAmericans... Steve you can spot them a mile away...

Speaking of investigations ,,when will Bannon and the trump family be investigated for their E mail BS??

Forum List

Back