Combating Bottle Rockets

Now Coyote and Frau Sherri are going to emulate this Christian group and will help collect funds for the Arabs who need bomb shelters because of the fact that their fellow Arabs shoot off these rockets into Israel.. I hope Coyote doesn't think the following article is trolling because she doesn't want to hear of Christian groups helping the Jews.

ICEJ donates more bomb shelters to communities near Gaza | ICEJ International

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.
The 'third' person was an answer to Irosie which makes it not 3d person. That's the style Ol' Hoss uses because he is writing to the audience and not to talk down to someone.

Ah, ok. I will not take it in a negative light then ;)

That said,

Since you are so busy deleting posts that apparently meet with your displeasure, I think the readers understood what I meant.

Trolling is trolling Hoss - you have an issue, take it up via pm.

As you were concerned that the Arabs have no bomb shelters to run to when the other Arabs shoot their rockets from Gaza, it should be quite easy for you and Frau Sherri to start collecting funds that will help these Arabs out with bomb shelters. A better solution would actually be for those Arabs who have no bomb shelters to request that their fellow Arabs in Gaza stop shooting rockets. Then nobody would need bomb shelters.

This is an internet discussion board - yes? no?

People discuss a lot of issues and their opinions vary from namby pamby to caustic and there are a lot of things complained about.

For example, people complain about honor killings but I don't see you going around telling them maybe they should collect money to help out these young women and further women's rights in those countries. You seem to limit your scope to just those who complain about Israeli's.

The solution is not to have Arab Israeli's "talk" to Palestinian terrorists. They are citizens of Israel and their influence on terrorists is unlikely to be much. As citizens they deserve the same protections as any other citizen and the same equality in terms of public money - just as in any other nation. We went through that in our civil rights era and beyond and this is little different in terms of equality and justice.

charitable donations----made for specific projects -----
is not "public money" I do not get a cut from
the donation plate every sunday from the local
pentacostal church. Among the complaints
offered by isa-respecters ----the ORIGINAL SIN---
was the fact that jews started a campaign of
buying land for use by jews in palestine in the 1800s.

This land is held IN TRUST by an organization which
I believe used to be called "the jewish agency"
The big scandal for decades and generations is
that this land got used for "jewish causes" ---like
the settlement of new immigrants and people like coyote
object-----because that program seems
advantageous to jews over arabs I understand---
it is. Everyone in the world should have equal access to
all land----and all material objects--
------------------OWNERSHIP IS THEFT--------------------

Government money obviously must be paying for a certain number of bomb shelters and it's writtten into newer building codes. Hell - they even provide gas masks Millions don't have access to bomb shelters, gas masks, army warns | The Times of Israel. That would imply at least come public money is used.

Government money obviously must be paying for a certain number of bomb shelters and it's
writtten into newer building codes. Hell - they even provide gas masks Millions don't have access to bomb shelters, gas masks, army warns | The Times of Israel. That would imply at least come public money is used.

ok now cite your sources from which you learned that none of the publically
supported stuff gets used by arabs Yes---some of it is publically funded---
PEOPLE who own houses or who----live in apartments which in israel
mostly means condominium type set ups-----MAKE THEIR OWN SHELTERS
and they are not publically funded. Shelters in Israel means a specially
FORTIFIED little corner------thru which the isa loving poison nail
bombs cannot penetrate ---part of the living space-----the CRY---
"we lived in the kitchen because we are arabs" ------impressed me NOT

I did not see ELABORATE oriental carpeted ----big screen TV furnished
shelters in israel. One I saw long ago----was a mud floor cellar---
well---it was the cellar----so it was USED AS THE SHELTER just as
judy garland fled to the root cellar when the tornado approached---
she did not make it so she ended up over the rainbow IN OZ

as to gaza----anyone with a soup spoon ---can dig a shelter
in the sand. There are issues of FATE and PREDESTINATION
at play in arabian culture that you seem to have missed

I actually doubt that HAMAS would pass out instructions on
HOW TO DIG A BOMB SHELTER or mandate---shelters in
new buildings I can understand----based on "cultural norms"
why an arab muslim would complain -----"THE ISRAELIS DID NOT
BUILD A SHELTER IN MY TOWN OR BACKYARD"

Government money obviously must be paying for a certain number of bomb shelters and it's
writtten into newer building codes. Hell - they even provide gas masks Millions don't have access to bomb shelters, gas masks, army warns | The Times of Israel. That would imply at least come public money is used.

ok now cite your sources from which you learned that none of the publically
supported stuff gets used by arabs Yes---some of it is publically funded---
PEOPLE who own houses or who----live in apartments which in israel
mostly means condominium type set ups-----MAKE THEIR OWN SHELTERS
and they are not publically funded. Shelters in Israel means a specially
FORTIFIED little corner------thru which the isa loving poison nail
bombs cannot penetrate ---part of the living space-----the CRY---
"we lived in the kitchen because we are arabs" ------impressed me NOT

I didn't claim that "none of the publicaly supported stuff gets used by arabs". I said there is an inquality and part of that inequality is in the distribution of money from the central government.

As stated above, the socio-economic status of the 75 Arab local authorities in
Israel is far lower than that of Jewish local authorities, and their capacity to
provide services is correspondingly lower. They have fewer resources at their
disposal, and receive lower per-capita transfer payments from the central
government
. According to the Ministry of Social Welfare, the total average
public expenditure (by government) per capita on social welfare is more than
30% lower for the Arab sector
.45 The gap is even wider among children: the
budget per child in Arab local authorities is 52.1% lower than in Jewish local
authorities.46 The underinvestment in Arab local authorities is evident in
the poor, inadequately maintained infrastructure—roads, sewage and water
connections, and so on—that is characteristic of many Arab towns and villages.
The Arab coastal town of Jisr al-Zarqa (population 10,500), for example, is not
connected to the Tel Aviv-Haifa coastal highway, despite its location adjacent
to the road, which marks its western border. Jisr al-Zarqa is the only Arab
town that lies along the roadway and the only town not connected to it. Its
residents are required to take a kilometer-long, winding road to reach an older,
less convenient, and less direct coastal road in order to leave the village.

I did not see ELABORATE oriental carpeted ----big screen TV furnished
shelters in israel.
One I saw long ago----was a mud floor cellar---
well---it was the cellar----so it was USED AS THE SHELTER just as
judy garland fled to the root cellar when the tornado approached---
she did not make it so she ended up over the rainbow IN OZ

No one is claiming that. Bomb shelters are bomb shelters and even the most basic is better than none.

as to gaza----anyone with a soup spoon ---can dig a shelter
in the sand.
There are issues of FATE and PREDESTINATION
at play in arabian culture that you seem to have missed

I actually doubt that HAMAS would pass out instructions on
HOW TO DIG A BOMB SHELTER or mandate---shelters in
new buildings I can understand----based on "cultural norms"
why an arab muslim would complain -----"THE ISRAELIS DID NOT
BUILD A SHELTER IN MY TOWN OR BACKYARD"

I doubt it's that simple and of course, there is the issue of permits required for expansions like adding a bomb shelter. But mainly, I'm talking about the availability of PUBLIC bomb shelters.

Coyote, I agree with you regarding the bomb shelters, but the fact of the matter is, if Palestinians weren't launching rockets, we wouldn't need the shelters.

Coyote, I agree with you regarding the bomb shelters, but the fact of the matter is, if Palestinians weren't launching rockets, we wouldn't need the shelters.

And if there was no occupation there would be no rockets.

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.
The 'third' person was an answer to Irosie which makes it not 3d person. That's the style Ol' Hoss uses because he is writing to the audience and not to talk down to someone.

That said,

Since you are so busy deleting posts that apparently meet with your displeasure, I think the readers understood what I meant.

As you were concerned that the Arabs have no bomb shelters to run to when the other Arabs shoot their rockets from Gaza, it should be quite easy for you and Frau Sherri to start collecting funds that will help these Arabs out with bomb shelters. A better solution would actually be for those Arabs who have no bomb shelters to request that their fellow Arabs in Gaza stop shooting rockets. Then nobody would need bomb shelters.

People discuss a lot of issues and their opinions vary from namby pamby to caustic and there are a lot of things complained about.

For example, people complain about honor killings but I don't see you going around telling them maybe they should collect money to help out these young women and further women's rights in those countries. You seem to limit your scope to just those who complain about Israeli's.

The solution is not to have Arab Israeli's "talk" to Palestinian terrorists. They are citizens of Israel and their influence on terrorists is unlikely to be much. As citizens they deserve the same protections as any other citizen and the same equality in terms of public money - just as in any other nation. We went through that in our civil rights era and beyond and this is little different in terms of equality and justice.
Gee, I didn't know that this was a forum where Jesus is supposed to be dragged up time and time again or post after post about someone starving himself (when Muslims are actually dropping dead of starvation in places lik Africa), and yet you seem to have no problem with that. Maybe you and Frau Sherri are like Frick and Frack. Perhaps you and Frau Sherri should go about collecting money to educate about how bad honor killings are while you also collect funds for bomb shelters for the Arabs. There are many Arabs living in the U.S. now to whom you can get your message across. Meanwhile, let us Americans continue to send our money to UNICEF and C.A.R.E. to help the Muslims who are truly in need. Regardless of what this forum is all about, in real life that is the important thing -- to help people in need regardless of their religion or ethnic background. Just a thought, but since the Saudis have tons of money from oil, maybe y ou can cadge enough out of them for bomb shelters for the Arabs. After all, if the Christian groups have been charitable enough to help the Israeli Jews with bomb shelters, why can't the Saudis and the Emirates help their fellow Arabs?

And if there was no occupation there would be no rockets.

Says who ????

Says just about every genocidal isa-respecter-----it is their current libel---
isa respecters have murdered hundreds of millions of people based on their
silly libels------the jihadist isa respecter libels against jews began in 629 AD
when a baby mutilator and rapist invented the LIBEL OF KHAYBAR.

Do not expect them to admit it ------the times and dates of "INSULT" shift
around incessantly ------subject to constant revision The historic fact is that
the re jews----the murder, rape, pillage program did begin 629 AD but that does
not stop the isa respecters from claiming that the WHOLE PROBLEM is what they
term the "OCCUPATION" One could ask when did the "OCCUPATION" begin?
Even that event shifts around in time and space Some people like to cite
1967----but then that idea does not explain the rapes and mutilations of
the 1950s ----so then it gets shifted to 1948 -----but that date does not explain the
baby throat slitting fests of the 1920s----so it gets shifted to POST WORLD war
I with the break up of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE-----but that does not explain the
throat slittings of the early 1900s ----so it gets shifted to 1897 when
HERZL "INVENTED THE WORD ZION" -----but that does not explain pogroms
thruout the lands invaded by the brave noble holy jihadist warrior across africa and
asia ane into europe so they cite their "god" isa ----who delared jews to
be pigs and monkeys ----------it is not easy to decipher the complaints of the
isa-lovers

Gee, I didn't know that this was a forum where Jesus is supposed to be dragged up time and time again or post after post about someone starving himself (when Muslims are actually dropping dead of starvation in places lik Africa), and yet you seem to have no problem with that. Maybe you and Frau Sherri are like Frick and Frack. Perhaps you and Frau Sherri should go about collecting money to educate about how bad honor killings are while you also collect funds for bomb shelters for the Arabs. There are many Arabs living in the U.S. now to whom you can get your message across. Meanwhile, let us Americans continue to send our money to UNICEF and C.A.R.E. to help the Muslims who are truly in need. Regardless of what this forum is all about, in real life that is the important thing -- to help people in need regardless of their religion or ethnic background. Just a thought, but since the Saudis have tons of money from oil, maybe y ou can cadge enough out of them for bomb shelters for the Arabs. After all, if the Christian groups have been charitable enough to help the Israeli Jews with bomb shelters, why can't the Saudis and the Emirates help their fellow Arabs?

I agree with your thoughts bolded.

How do you know that the Arab countries aren't helping?

How do you know whether or not there might be impediments to their helping - either within or without Israel?

You just assume.

I don't drag up Jesus so I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

I have learned something new----Coyote has told me that
in all countries other than Israel-----all citizens have equal
access to "PUBLIC MONEY" I am not even sure what
PUBLIC MONEY is. Can anyone tell me? In a state in
which I once lived-----there was a marked disparity of funding
for schools from little town to little town. One of the governors
of that state wanted to shift "PUBLIC MONEY" (i used the term
without being sure what it means----but in this case it
was PROPERTY TAXES) to equalize the situation---since
the little towns supported their school systems with property
taxes. I remember it well----the guy was almost
assassinated. In that state----schools in towns with people
with BIG MANSIONS collected more in property taxes and so
had nicer schools ----using PUBLIC MONEY----to wit---the
property taxes. ------I think the governor survived but he did
not get re-elected -----I lived in the USA----not Israel

I have learned something new----Coyote has told me that
in all countries other than Israel-----all citizens have equal access to "PUBLIC MONEY"

Really now? Where did you learn that? I can't find any reference to my telling you that.

How do you know whether or not there might be impediments to their helping - either within or without Israel?

You just assume.

Can you show us that the Arabs are helping the other Arabs with bomb shelters? Don't you realize that there are Arabs with money who do live in Israel who can help? As far as dragging up Jesus is concerned, you would have to be comatose not to realize who is always dragging Him up.

You just assume.

Can you show us that the Arabs are helping the other Arabs with bomb shelters? Don't you realize that there are Arabs with money who do live in Israel who can help? As far as dragging up Jesus is concerned, you would have to be comatose not to realize who is always dragging Him up.

I know who you are talking about - I'm just saying I don't do it so I don't know why you refer to it in a post directed at me :dunno:

Doing some research raises an interesting question.

Many Christian charities are donating money for Israeli bomb shelters. The websites don't specify who they go to - just Isreali's.

Why aren't Arab Israeli citizens within Israel getting these shelters?

Many Christian charities are donating money for Israeli bomb shelters. The websites don't specify who they go to - just Isreali's.

There are Christian Arabs there also, Coyote, who can donate money for bomb shelters for their fellow Arabs and same as other Christians there are donating shelters to the Jewish Israelis. Maybe you can get involved in having them donate for these bomb shelters if you are so worried about it. You are so worried that the Arabs aren't getting their fair share, but naturally you don't care about the money that goes to them in benefits plus their four wives and many, many children which of course would pay for a lot of bomb shelters. Meanwhile, let the Arabs in Gaza stop shooting their rockets into Israel, and there would be no need for bomb shelters at all. It just wonderful how you can conveniently overlook the reason why bomb shelters are even need. But, go ahead and keep on babbling about bomb shelters and we can go on ad nauseam on this subject.

There are Christian Arabs there also, Coyote, who can donate money for bomb shelters for their fellow Arabs and same as other Christians there are donating shelters to the Jewish Israelis. Maybe you can get involved in having them donate for these bomb shelters if you are so worried about it. You are so worried that the Arabs aren't getting their fair share, but naturally you don't care about the money that goes to them in benefits plus their four wives and many, many children which of course would pay for a lot of bomb shelters. Meanwhile, let the Arabs in Gaza stop shooting their rockets into Israel, and there would be no need for bomb shelters at all. It just wonderful how you can conveniently overlook the reason why bomb shelters are even need. But, go ahead and keep on babbling about bomb shelters and we can go on ad nauseam on this subject.

All that blah blah blah diversionary tactics and no actual addressing of the issue so I'll repeat the question:

All that blah blah blah diversionary tactics and no actual addressing of the issue so I'll repeat the question:

I didn't know the Israeli Arabs didn't have access to shelters. I've been donating to shelter building. I'll check with Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein and find out what gives.

Given Hossfly's obsession with Palestinian fertility it might be useful to examine these claims with some actual figures.

Total fertility rate
Palestinian population: 3.51 children born/woman (2011 est.)
Jewish population: 5.07 children born/woman (West Bank alone)

Although polygamy allows as many as four wives - most Palestinian men have only one or two wives.

Hopefully we can now leave this diversion behind.

Forum List

Back