Combating Bottle Rockets

Now Coyote and Frau Sherri are going to emulate this Christian group and will help collect funds for the Arabs who need bomb shelters because of the fact that their fellow Arabs shoot off these rockets into Israel.. I hope Coyote doesn't think the following article is trolling because she doesn't want to hear of Christian groups helping the Jews.

ICEJ donates more bomb shelters to communities near Gaza | ICEJ International

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.
The 'third' person was an answer to Irosie which makes it not 3d person. That's the style Ol' Hoss uses because he is writing to the audience and not to talk down to someone. That said,

Since you are so busy deleting posts that apparently meet with your displeasure, I think the readers understood what I meant. As you were concerned that the Arabs have no bomb shelters to run to when the other Arabs shoot their rockets from Gaza, it should be quite easy for you and Frau Sherri to start collecting funds that will help these Arabs out with bomb shelters. A better solution would actually be for those Arabs who have no bomb shelters to request that their fellow Arabs in Gaza stop shooting rockets. Then nobody would need bomb shelters.

Of course ending the occupation would solve this problem.

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.
The 'third' person was an answer to Irosie which makes it not 3d person. That's the style Ol' Hoss uses because he is writing to the audience and not to talk down to someone. That said,

Since you are so busy deleting posts that apparently meet with your displeasure, I think the readers understood what I meant. As you were concerned that the Arabs have no bomb shelters to run to when the other Arabs shoot their rockets from Gaza, it should be quite easy for you and Frau Sherri to start collecting funds that will help these Arabs out with bomb shelters. A better solution would actually be for those Arabs who have no bomb shelters to request that their fellow Arabs in Gaza stop shooting rockets. Then nobody would need bomb shelters.

Of course ending the occupation would solve this problem.

The Palestinians don't want peace, they want victory :eusa_hand:

Well I can tell you this, Israel didn;t just wake up one morning and say "LEts bomb the Palestinian airport!"
IF I were to guess, it would be because they used the airport to import....weapons ????? Ever think of that??
Of course, whatever I say you call a lie, so what's the point ??

Well I can tell you this, Israel didn;t just wake up one morning and say "LEts bomb the Palestinian airport!"
IF I were to guess, it would be because they used the airport to import....weapons ????? Ever think of that??

Israel imports weapons all the time.

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

Very true, but the Palestinians don't have the capability of doing anything about it.

Also, Hamas are terrorists and are extremely irresponsible with weapons. Jihadists + weapons= BAD IDEA !

Do you have a point?

Very true, but the Palestinians don't have the capability of doing anything about it.

Also, Hamas are terrorists and are extremely irresponsible with weapons. Jihadists + weapons= BAD IDEA !

So it would be OK for the Palestinians to bomb Ben Gurion International?

BTW, I just called a travel agency to do a little test. I asked her to book a flight for me from Montreal to Palestine. She hung up on me !

BTW, I just called a travel agency to do a little test. I asked her to book a flight for me from Montreal to Palestine. She hung up on me !

Weird, people go to Palestine all the time.
There's a glitch in the system. For some reason you have to change in Atlanta and you land in Israel. Happens every damn time!

Forum List

Back