🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Combating Bottle Rockets

Israel could accomplish more and spend less by ending its occupation.
Nice try, but the people shooting the rockets believe all of Israel is occupied. Which is why they are shooting the rockets in the first place.

Tinmore himself believes Israel is inside Palestine lol.
He is the Hamas terrorist spokesperson here in the US. What can we expect. I'm surprised his ass hasn't been investigated by Homeland Security yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is the Hamas terrorist spokesperson here in the US. What can we expect. I'm surprised his ass hasn't been investigated by Homeland Security yet.

How he can call himself an American is beyond me

I am for peace and justice.

Is that anti American?
Depends what you mean by "peace and justice". So far you've shown to be for terror, oppression, murder, tyranny, and lies. Starting with the fact that you wholeheartedly support a terror organization named Hamas.

Trolling posts removed - please address the topic and provide some content :)

Is that anti American?

you are certainly nor FOR JUSTICE ----for the hundreds of
thousands who fled the filth of shariah oppression ----in fact--
lots than a million and still counting-----including lots of christians-
--and some bahais -----to you they are obviously not worth a pile of
excrement. It seems that for you---the kids who fled sudan
did not deserve a place of refuge-----they deserved an egyptian
bullet in their brains

Is that anti American?

you are certainly nor FOR JUSTICE ----for the hundreds of
thousands who fled the filth of shariah oppression ----in fact--
lots than a million and still counting-----including lots of christians-
--and some bahais -----to you they are obviously not worth a pile of
excrement. It seems that for you---the kids who fled sudan
did not deserve a place of refuge-----they deserved an egyptian
bullet in their brains

When did I say that?

Links?

Really?

Why is it that Israeli Arab villages located in areas prone to rockets lack even basic bomb shelters?
You would have to ask the village elders why they don't provide shelters.

Or it might be the well-documented innequality in the allocation of public funding for Jewish and Arab Israeli's.
Maybe they feel they have allocated enough funds to those Arab men who have several wives and a slew of children with each wife. I guess you missed the article about the Arab man saying he was on his 54th child and was hoping for 100. The article stated that there were many more like him. Israel is very generous in supporting all these people with benefits because I don't think even you, Coyote, could say that supporting all these kids are done by the Arab men themselves. As for shelters, there is a Christian group who helps the Jews with this so why doesn't the Arab world help their fellow Arabs with something similar. After all, if the other Arabs weren't shooting these rockets into Israel, there would not even be any need for bomb shelters. Say, maybe you and Frau Sherri can organize some Christians with your mind set to raise some funds for shelters.

Perhaps Coyote can be prevailed upon to supply proof that
Israel allocates more money for BOMB SHELTERS ---at
public expense in Jewish neighborhoods than in arab neighborhoods--
since she so CONFIDENTALLY stated that such is the case.
The bomb shelters I saw in Israeli homes -----and apartments
were made by the owners and residents of the homes and
apartments-----unsubsidized by the state

as to vulnerable to bombs-----in fact-----in the past----arab neighborhood
and enclaves in Israel were known to be far LESS vulnerable to arab
attack than were jewish neighborhoods-----but still I would like to
know about this BOMB SHELTER BY ISRAELI STATE SUPPORT
that Coyote insists creates the fortified cubicles in Israeli houses

You would have to ask the village elders why they don't provide shelters.

Or it might be the well-documented innequality in the allocation of public funding for Jewish and Arab Israeli's.
Maybe they feel they have allocated enough funds to those Arab men who have several wives and a slew of children with each wife. I guess you missed the article about the Arab man saying he was on his 54th child and was hoping for 100. The article stated that there were many more like him.

Israel is very generous in supporting all these people with benefits because I don't think even you, Coyote, could say that supporting all these kids are done by the Arab men themselves. As for shelters, there is a Christian group who helps the Jews with this so why doesn't the Arab world help their fellow Arabs with something similar. After all, if the other Arabs weren't shooting these rockets into Israel, there would not even be any need for bomb shelters. Say, maybe you and Frau Sherri can organize some Christians with your mind set to raise some funds for shelters.

Then again, there are the burgeoning large families of the Haredi who are creating welfare burdons on Israeli society since they are exempt from service, don't allow their women to work, get welfare to study religion and have very large families. But...they still get their bomb shelters and infrastructure :)

Interesting that you only have an issue with benefits when it concerns large Arab families but not large Jewish families. Quite telling.

Israel has a responsibility to all it's citizens equally - even if they breed like rabbits.

Now Coyote and Frau Sherri are going to emulate this Christian group and will help collect funds for the Arabs who need bomb shelters because of the fact that their fellow Arabs shoot off these rockets into Israel.. I hope Coyote doesn't think the following article is trolling because she doesn't want to hear of Christian groups helping the Jews.

ICEJ donates more bomb shelters to communities near Gaza | ICEJ International

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Residential buildings and homes in Israel builit after 1990 are generally equipped with Merkhav Mugan. Single- or two-story buildings built between 1982-1990 in the northern parts are equipped with a fortified route (sometimes bellow ground level) into a public bomb shelter. Older buildings generally lack these fortifications. (All buildings built between 1951 - 1982 are designed with access for neighborhood public bomb shelters[104]

I seriously doubt public shelters are privately funded.

I'm sure there is a mixture of public and private.

The bomb shelter issue is more complex then you make it out to be. The Arab enclaves were always vulnerable - in fact, more Arabs than Jews end up killed in those rocket attacks.

Here's one interesting article: Israelis alarmed over lack of shelters amid defense drills ? RT News

Israel is holding its largest ever civil defense exercise this week. Authorities say the purpose of the drill is to check to what extent emergency services and the population are ready for a real missile attack.

The alarm has already been raised about the number and location of bomb shelters, should they come under attack.

For 34 days, Rajaa Obaid-Metanes’s family lived in a kitchen. It was the only protection they had against Hezbollah missiles falling outside during the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

Some landed a few meters down the road, killing two people, and there was nowhere to hide. Rajaa believes that a shelter might have saved them.

“Twenty people lived in my kitchen because it’s the only room with strong walls. But even if we wanted to build an extra room, there’s no space. Besides, the Israeli government would not allow us to. You have to have a special permit,” Arab Israeli citizen Rajaa Obaid-Metanes says.

uuu
Maybe they feel they have allocated enough funds to those Arab men who have several wives and a slew of children with each wife. I guess you missed the article about the Arab man saying he was on his 54th child and was hoping for 100. The article stated that there were many more like him.

Israel is very generous in supporting all these people with benefits because I don't think even you, Coyote, could say that supporting all these kids are done by the Arab men themselves. As for shelters, there is a Christian group who helps the Jews with this so why doesn't the Arab world help their fellow Arabs with something similar. After all, if the other Arabs weren't shooting these rockets into Israel, there would not even be any need for bomb shelters. Say, maybe you and Frau Sherri can organize some Christians with your mind set to raise some funds for shelters.

Then again, there are the burgeoning large families of the Haredi who are creating welfare burdons on Israeli society since they are exempt from service, don't allow their women to work, get welfare to study religion and have very large families. But...they still get their bomb shelters and infrastructure :)

Coyoti----can you provide me with your INFORMATION on the Israeli bomb
shelter budget------I have a distant relative over there who is in the business
of getting hired to fix up those privately made bomb shelter cubicles -----
he never mentioned government funding. Are you suggesting that arab muslims
living in HAIFA ----where they did catch the hezbollah barrage of bombs---
not only are deprived of GOVERNMENT MADE BOMB SHELTERS ----but also
of running water, electricity and sewer lines? I have a strong sense that you
are INVENTING DATA It may very well be that the arab muslim population
declines to fit their houses out with shelters-----or maybe they do-----but from
where do you get information about GOVERNMENT MADE SHELTERS and
your allegation that arab muslims living in cities do not have access to running
water and eletrical lines ------or whatever is the "INFRASTRUCTURE"
to which you allude--------

Interesting that you only have an issue with benefits when it concerns large Arab families but not large Jewish families. Quite telling.

Israel has a responsibility to all it's citizens equally - even if they breed like rabbits.

Now Coyote and Frau Sherri are going to emulate this Christian group and will help collect funds for the Arabs who need bomb shelters because of the fact that their fellow Arabs shoot off these rockets into Israel.. I hope Coyote doesn't think the following article is trolling because she doesn't want to hear of Christian groups helping the Jews.

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.

I hope Hossfly doesn't continue this rather silly third-person style rant, but I'll play and pretend we're engaging in an actual discussion (can you actually handle that Hoss? Issues - not posters?) Give it a try :)

I googled and found lots of references to Christian groups collecting donations for Israeli bomb shelters - without your help and am puzzled as to why you seem to think I would take issue with it.
The 'third' person was an answer to Irosie which makes it not 3d person. That's the style Ol' Hoss uses because he is writing to the audience and not to talk down to someone. That said,

Since you are so busy deleting posts that apparently meet with your displeasure, I think the readers understood what I meant. As you were concerned that the Arabs have no bomb shelters to run to when the other Arabs shoot their rockets from Gaza, it should be quite easy for you and Frau Sherri to start collecting funds that will help these Arabs out with bomb shelters. A better solution would actually be for those Arabs who have no bomb shelters to request that their fellow Arabs in Gaza stop shooting rockets. Then nobody would need bomb shelters.

Last edited:

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Residential buildings and homes in Israel builit after 1990 are generally equipped with Merkhav Mugan. Single- or two-story buildings built between 1982-1990 in the northern parts are equipped with a fortified route (sometimes bellow ground level) into a public

bomb shelter.
Older buildings generally lack these fortifications. (All buildings built between 1951 - 1982 are designed with access for neighborhood public bomb shelters[104]

I seriously doubt public shelters are privately funded.

I'm sure there is a mixture of public and private.

The bomb shelter issue is more complex then you make it out to be. The Arab enclaves were always vulnerable - in fact, more Arabs than Jews end up killed in those rocket attacks.

Here's one interesting article: Israelis alarmed over lack of shelters amid defense drills ? RT News

Israel is holding its largest ever civil defense exercise this week. Authorities say the purpose of the drill is to check to what extent emergency services and the population are ready for a real missile attack.

The alarm has already been raised about the number and location of bomb shelters, should they come under attack.

For 34 days, Rajaa Obaid-Metanes’s family lived in a kitchen. It was the only protection they had against Hezbollah missiles falling outside during the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

Some landed a few meters down the road, killing two people, and there was nowhere to hide. Rajaa believes that a shelter might have saved them.

“Twenty people lived in my kitchen because it’s the only room with strong walls. But even if we wanted to build an extra room, there’s no space. Besides, the Israeli government

would not allow us to. You have to have a special permit
,” Arab Israeli citizen Rajaa Obaid-Metanes says.

well you are MOSTLY WRONG---coyote------Israel has building codes like all civilized
countries-----and you are right about one thing----which has created a kind of business
for a distant relative of mine----who works for a company he helped to develope which
does some of the SHELTER building for people BUILDING their buildings (privately)
yes---the building codes INCLUDE fortified rooms -----built at the expense of the
PRIVATELY BUILT BUILDINGS ----mostly it is a PRIVATE AFFAIR even now with
NEW REQUIRMENTS (which delight him) ----naturally the man likes to encourage people with old buildings to MODIFY UP-----it is not a government project----
-if they do not do it---
they do not have it. If muslim arabs have no room because they have a husband,
four wives and 36 children and several in-laws living in 200 square feet---
--I can see why they would have "no space" Interestingly enough---however--
lots of israeli apartment dwellers and cottage owners I have visited use their
fortified rooms as-----functioning living space------like "that's where they keep the
computer' I have never seen the PUBLIC shelters----but assume that schools and
libraries have such facilities----available to all ----that's the way it was in my part
of the USA during the RED SCARE in the 50s

PS your example of a family living in a kitchen because it was
the only FORTIFIED ROOM----is -----really just about what most
Israelis face-----confinement to a small little fortified cubicle whilst
the bombs fall-------not at all impressive------its the falling bombs
that is the reason people get stuck in small places -----whole
families ------lack of space is nothing unique either----its a norm
over there IT IS A FACT that -----in the Hezbollah attack---jews
fled----but the arabs of Haifa actually did expect to be spared the
bombardment ------but that turned out to be not entirely true---and
the tens of thousands of bombs did manage to kill one arab kid---
so some of those people must have had shelters